NBC'S Heroes

As Sylar is the exploding man, then he won't do it this season given the information about him being around for season 2. Then all that happens is they learn how to stop him the coming finale? Seems lame. But I wouldn't want Sylar gone just yet. I want to see him gain some more powers.

Sylar was the exploding man in Future Hiro's timeline, but that doesn't mean Sylar is the bomb in the current timeline. Claire was killed in the future timeline, which is why Hiro failed at stopping Sylar explode, but in the current, Claire was alive, so things have changed as a result. I'm curious as to how Peter got his scar with Sylar being the bomb in the future timeline.

I could swear I saw on aintitcool.com or somewhere else that season two will heavily involve hiro and that heroes sort of gets written on the fly so to speak.

Sylar was the exploding man in Future Hiro's timeline, but that doesn't mean Sylar is the bomb in the current timeline. Claire was killed in the future timeline, which is why Hiro failed at stopping Sylar explode, but in the current, Claire was alive, so things have changed as a result.

Yes, things have changed. Save the Cheerleader, Save the world doesn't seem to have worked though. Yet things are a bit different from the "original" timeline. So let's hope things turn around.

I'm curious as to how Peter got his scar with Sylar being the bomb in the future timeline.

I'm curioius about that also. Since Peter can heal, I wonder what happened that he wasnt' able to heal the wound that caused the scar. Perhaps it's the explosion with Sylar. Which Sylar is the exploding man.

Yes, things have changed. Save the Cheerleader, Save the world doesn't seem to have worked though. Yet things are a bit different from the "original" timeline. So let's hope things turn around.

I'm curioius about that also. Since Peter can heal, I wonder what happened that he wasnt' able to heal the wound that caused the scar. Perhaps it's the explosion with Sylar. Which Sylar is the exploding man.

My bet is that the original future peter couldn't heal at all and hence the scar. I mean, he can heal now because future hiro came and told him to save the cheerleader. In the original timeline, claire was killed by sylar, that means there was no chance for peter to meet claire and acquire her ability. Unless peter had met sylar, he wouldn't have that ability.

That would explain the scar.

Now, the original timeline has been altered because claire is alive... and peter's scar is still there :p

My bet is that the original future peter couldn't heal at all and hence the scar. I mean, he can heal now because future hiro came and told him to save the cheerleader. In the original timeline, claire was killed by sylar, that means there was no chance for peter to meet claire and acquire her ability. Unless peter had met sylar, he wouldn't have that ability.

That would explain the scar.

Now, the original timeline has been altered because claire is alive... and peter's scar is still there :p

Actually, I hadn't thought that way. Makes sense about the scar. But to carry things out, Future Hiro said nothing had changed after he returned. So that would explain the future Peter still having the scar, and your idea about the healing being why Peter not having the scar. I am thinking that since Sylar's aquired powers aren't natural, that Peter doesn't absorb them, only the orignal Sylar power. That would explain why the furture Peter didn't get the healing power from Sylar. So when Sylar started cutting, Peter's head didn't heal fast. But Peter still knocked the crap out of Sylar.

Well, I've seen 2 episodes so far of the entire show. It's kind of sad that i've seen so little of such a great show. I think sometime soon I will get ahold of some episodes and watch them all and catch up on what I've missed.

Actually, I hadn't thought that way. Makes sense about the scar. But to carry things out, Future Hiro said nothing had changed after he returned. So that would explain the future Peter still having the scar, and your idea about the healing being why Peter not having the scar. I am thinking that since Sylar's aquired powers aren't natural, that Peter doesn't absorb them, only the orignal Sylar power. That would explain why the furture Peter didn't get the healing power from Sylar. So when Sylar started cutting, Peter's head didn't heal fast. But Peter still knocked the crap out of Sylar.

Interview with the creator Tim Kring(sp?) and writers says that Peter gets all of Sylars powers....

Writer Joe Pokaski confirmed in the March 2007 Wizard World Q&A session (with Tim Kring present), that only being in the presence of Sylar gives Peter all of his powers. (Whether they are actually used or not). This means that as of the meeting between Sylar and Peter in (Parasite), Peter now can be confirmed to have absorbed these additional powers: (even though he may not be aware he now has them)

Actually, I hadn't thought that way. Makes sense about the scar. But to carry things out, Future Hiro said nothing had changed after he returned.

My reply contains spoiler-ish info :p

I saw this preview from the next episode: Future Hiro and present ando talk with future HRG, they need his help for something, and future hiro says claire is now alive because he had changed time... and hrg looked kinda surprised. Hiro was like "you owe me!" But there's something that doesn't make sense...if the bomb went off, and the future hiro and ando went to is the "true" continuation of hiro and ando's present, then the one that explodes in that time line is peter and not sylar... and peter would be dead... unless he can magically put his body together :p

My reply contains spoiler-ish info :p

I saw this preview from the next episode: Future Hiro and present ando talk with future HRG, they need his help for something, and future hiro says claire is now alive because he had changed time... and hrg looked kinda surprised. Hiro was like "you owe me!" But there's something that doesn't make sense...if the bomb went off, and the future hiro and ando went to is the "true" continuation of hiro and ando's present, then the one that explodes in that time line is peter and not sylar... and peter would be dead... unless he can magically put his body together :p

Maybe teh exploding man is the nuclear guy trying to kill Sylar...I seriously doubt the exploding man willl be Peter. It could only be Sylar or the Nuke guy.

Maybe teh exploding man is the nuclear guy trying to kill Sylar...I seriously doubt the exploding man willl be Peter. It could only be Sylar or the Nuke guy.

I just wonder how Slyar could get that close to Ted to slice him open...imagine that if Ted's in pain he goes nuclear :laugh:

I just wonder how Slyar could get that close to Ted to slice him open...imagine that if Ted's in pain he goes nuclear :laugh:

Good point. Then if it is Sylar trying to cut Ted, and Ted goes nuclear...then shouldn't it happen later in the second season, to end Sylar? I bet the episode on "how to stop the exploding man" isn't what the title implies. It should be an awesome episode, most have been IMO. I just don't see Sylar or Peter dying anytime soon.

Good point. Then if it is Sylar trying to cut Ted, and Ted goes nuclear...then shouldn't it happen later in the second season, to end Sylar? I bet the episode on "how to stop the exploding man" isn't what the title implies. It should be an awesome episode, most have been IMO. I just don't see Sylar or Peter dying anytime soon.

I dunno but for some reason I feel peter is the one that dies...

Could be that Peter dies only to have Hiro go back again and fix the timeline only to create an even bigger problem.

Guys, no spoilers, but read the online graphic comic on Hero's website. It tells you who blow up...

--edit--

oops...tells you who was SUPPOSE to...but now did not..

BAH! TOO COMPLICATED TO EXPLAIN! READ THE COMIC!

Guys, no spoilers, but read the online graphic comic on Hero's website. It tells you who blow up...

--edit--

oops...tells you who was SUPPOSE to...but now did not..

BAH! TOO COMPLICATED TO EXPLAIN! READ THE COMIC!

We've established this and it was also pointed out that in the future timeline, Sylar got Claire, but in the present, Claire is alive, so circumstances have changed. What must be circumvented, however, is the bomb, which is heavily implied is Peter, from going off.

We've established this and it was also pointed out that in the future timeline, Sylar got Claire, but in the present, Claire is alive, so circumstances have changed. What must be circumvented, however, is the bomb, which is heavily implied is Peter, from going off.

This is what you get for not reading back :blush:

Episode tonight! Now I leave this topic until I've seen it :D

Yeah...I was thinking maybe the thread should be locked until the episodes aired everywhere in US....no thats awful actually...ignore me...

Yeah...I was thinking maybe the thread should be locked until the episodes aired everywhere in US....no thats awful actually...ignore me...

Bad Rappy! BAD!