NBC'S Heroes

I think Linderman will be extremely important. As we saw a couple episodes back he also has the ability to heal, which will lead to some interesting thoughts if he will play a key role in stopping Sylar.

damn that was one of the best hours of television ever. future peter is so god damn laid back most of the time hes hardly even trying when hes kickin ass. cant wait for the season finale.

Yeah it was Candice he acquired from...

Did anyone see what powers Matts son had?...I think I heard them say he has an ability...

They didnt say... but Parkman thanks Bennet for everything he has done... which I assume is putting them in hiding.... I def am interested in what Molly's powers were... I was mad when I think Hiro starts mentioning the powers of the people he will need... DL - phasing, Candice - shapeshifting, then he never says what Molly does... I hate that!.. but as others have said... one of the best episodes of the season..

molly is the little girl! but where does he mention the abilities? he only says to bennet that Dl, dandice and "Molly walker" could be saved if he helped them. She's just a lil' girl so she must have a kick ass power to be mentioned by future hiro...

Future Hiro mentions Molly as one of the evolved humans he helped Mr. Bennet rescue. (Five Years Gone)

That would make her power even more interesting...maybe she repels powers...

Yeah it was Candice he acquired from...

Did anyone see what powers Matts son had?...I think I heard them say he has an ability...

The only thing I caught was that Matt said, "Doesn't hurt that we're both harboring children of interest. Of course mine isn't the President's daughter." It appears that Matt's son may be a child of interest, but he's protecting him. Other than that, I heard nor saw any other allusion to that idea.

Heroes meets prison break, haha... origami things!!

Also, peter exposed to 200+ abilities... :D

Yeah :D that dude at the end tho whos floating with electric around him...thats a kick ass power :D

That would make her power even more interesting...maybe she repels powers...

How the heck did you draw that conclusion? Because Bennett helped, she repels powers? It was implied that Bennett helped as many people as he could.

How the heck did you draw that conclusion? Because Bennett helped, she repels powers? It was implied that Bennett helped as many people as he could.

i was thinking the same thing... he is prob drawing the conclusion since it is now "thought" that since molly can stop sylar.. perhaps thats her power... i am doubtful of that since i dont think they would try to repeat a power..(haitian)

i was thinking the same thing... he is prob drawing the conclusion since it is now "thought" that since molly can stop sylar.. perhaps thats her power... i am doubtful of that since i dont think they would try to repeat a power..(haitian)

This argument is flawed for a simple reason: In the future, they thought Sylar was dead. Therefore, Molly wouldn't be needed to 'stop' him because he was already stopped.

What I thought was great about 'Five Years Gone' was that Hiro didn't really learn much about the future, but Ando did, making him much more important than he was previously. They also didn't get a lot of the good information back with them, like for instance Nathan = Sylar. I hope there is a lot more to the final 9th Wonders then was shown, otherwise we're in for a big explosion in three weeks.

Edited by episode

The family that Bennett helped... what was the kid's power, did they reveal and I missed it or?

Didn't show it. It probably doesn't matter, because it was stated that there were tons of people becoming 'evolved' at that point in time.

Yeah I didnt mean her to be like the Haitian I meant say Sylar used Telekinesis...that when he did it...it happens to him rather then her...or if he tried to melt her it would hurt him like a shield...the Haitian is there to stop the power from being used she would repel it...but then again it sounds crap and we will know next week...

anyone else thinking Molly is like leech from X3?

for those of us not up on X3.. care to explain his powers? ... cant believe only 3 episodes left...

Yeah I didnt mean her to be like the Haitian I meant say Sylar used Telekinesis...that when he did it...it happens to him rather then her...or if he tried to melt her it would hurt him like a shield...the Haitian is there to stop the power from being used she would repel it...but then again it sounds crap and we will know next week...

And this is why you aren't a writer.

And this is why you aren't a writer.

:laugh:

I agree with you there best thing I can come up is the occasional poem ;)

Leech can dampen or completely negate the powers of any mutant near him for an undetermined amount of time. It seems that he is also able to negate powers non-mutant in origin (during "Mutant Massacre", he negated the powers of the Power Pack). This ability was at first instinctive, but now appears to be under his voluntary control. In addition to leaving his victims temporarily vulnerable, his leeching may also affect them physically. When his powers are used on mutants with super strength, they are known to leave the victim exceedingly thin and frail. At times, he has also shown the ability to siphon (or, more appropriately, "leech") a weakened version of the powers of the mutants his power affects.

OH YEAH!! Hrm.... perhaps Molly's ability is to be the ice girl? If so, it would seem Sylar has that ability too when he and Peter battled. He started charging something with his hand and it was getting blue, like ice, while Peter had fire, or nuclear crap.

Anyways, I'm thinking that Molly's ability is to manipulate moisture/ice and Sylar detected something from the house, and killed her dad thinking he had the gift.... hrm.... that wouldn't make sense. He's frozen and his head is cut open. Perhaps the little girl accidentally froze her dad and Sylar showed up when it happened, only he may have thought the father did it to himself...? That seems far fetched too, but I just don't see Sylar being able to process that guy's brain, while he's still fleshy and THEN freeze him as if he's going to eat his dinner. Sylar probably got a frozen gift from someone else in that case.

Can't wait for the finale. I'm hoping the finale isn't two hours so that I can watch 24's finale and Heroes finale without having to tape any of it :D

Three :D

Dam I thought I watched every single episode... I thought I never miss one episode. Watched Heroes since the first day it was aired. Yet, I have no clue who Molly is and what's the "ice power" recollect any previous episodes I have watched so far. This is killing me.

New Graphic Novel "Walls" Part 1

Shows Hiro and Peter rescuing someone with a split personality...

That is one hella spoiler you got there. Now I can see into the future episodes of Heroes lol.

PS: Can someone direct me to a link concerning "Molly" and the "ice power" thing-a-majik...

Dam I thought I watched every single episode... I thought I never miss one episode. Watched Heroes since the first day it was aired. Yet, I have no clue who Molly is and what's the "ice power" recollect any previous episodes I have watched so far. This is killing me.

That is one hella spoiler you got there. Now I can see into the future episodes of Heroes lol.

PS: Can someone direct me to a link concerning "Molly" and the "ice power" thing-a-majik...

We don't know where the 'ice power' came from. It was never shown. It is assumed it came from Molly Walker's father, who was the one frozen with his brain removed. As you can see from the link, James Walker was on 'the list' so it probably was his power.

http://heroeswiki.com/James_Walker

Some Stuff from Kristin at E!

The bomb might not be such a bad thing. This was supposed to be the episode where we see how awful things get and why our Heroes must save the world in the season finale, but honestly, this version of the future was so grippingly entertaining (hot and scarry Peter, hot and scary Niki, hot and hairy Matt), I can't help but root for Sylar and the bomb. Does that make me a bad person? You bet. But chances are, some of you also agree!

If the bomb goes off, there will be many casualties. Ando and Micah, for starters. (Didn't NBC get the memo? You can't kill kids on television!) And ultimately Nathan, Candace, the Haitian and Claire also will go. Plus, you know, those millions of people (.07% of the population) in New York City. Okay, so maybe I don't want that bomb to go off...Curses.

Matt's child has special abilities. As he put it to HRG, "We both are harboring children of interest in the president's eyes." And now we know that there is most definitely a genetic link for all the Heroes that is passed down from parent to child.

Future Peter kicks ass! Please tell me that someday, the Heroes producers and Milo Ventimiglia will do a big-screen version of Big, Bad Peter. If those scenes were that freakishly good on an NBC budget, imagine how good it'd be on the big screen? I smell blockbuster! But in the meantime, now that we know what he can do, he's certainly gonna give Sylar a run for his money.

What lies ahead...

We get Sylar's backstory. Much like the Benry flashback episode of Lost that is coming up, I'm told by insiders that this trip down memory lane for Sylar just might be the best episode yet of the series. Not surprising, since Zachary Quinto is da bomb--when it comes to onscreen charisma! (It is Peter who is actually The Bomb.) We also get to meet Sylar's mommy.

Spoiler Alert:

Don't read if you don't want to know. I'm also told that the bomb will go off in the season finale but how and when it happens will prevent the loss of a mass of innocent life. Anybody get the connection yet of why Nathan was running toward Peter in the scene of the bomb's explosion?

Source: Kristin

It's safe to say that Molly does not have an ice or freezing power. In comic #20, Sylar is in a truck and uses this ability to freeze the road as he's being chased by police. Apparently the father had the freezing ability and since he has a daughter, she likely has some kind of gift, but no specifics yet on what that is. There's also a promo that shows her ability, but I can't view it at the moment.