NBC'S Heroes

It's safe to say that Molly does not have an ice or freezing power. In comic #20, Sylar is in a truck and uses this ability to freeze the road as he's being chased by police. Apparently the father had the freezing ability and since he has a daughter, she likely has some kind of gift, but no specifics yet on what that is. There's also a promo that shows her ability, but I can't view it at the moment.

Did I post that promo or is that a different one?

It's safe to say that Molly does not have an ice or freezing power. In comic #20, Sylar is in a truck and uses this ability to freeze the road as he's being chased by police. Apparently the father had the freezing ability and since he has a daughter, she likely has some kind of gift, but no specifics yet on what that is. There's also a promo that shows her ability, but I can't view it at the moment.

please provide link to the promo... i should be able to view it.. thanks

So... Heroes its based on a comic?

And who is Molly?

umm... yes and no?.. there is a comic that runs along side it on the nbc site... gives more detail... Molly is the girl from one of the first few episodes..Matt Parkman finds her hidden in a house where her dad was sliced open(frozen by sylar) and mom was killed... later we see what appears to be sylar attempting to steal her from the FBI building...

So... Heroes its bassed on a comic?

And who is Molly?

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/novels_library.shtml

please provide link to the promo... i should be able to view it.. thanks

Rappy posted it, I think it's the one that aired last night immediately following the show. They don't normally release any previews until a few days after the last episode anyway, but it just states that Molly is the only one that can stop Sylar.

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/novels_library.shtml

Rappy posted it, I think it's the one that aired last night immediately following the show. They don't normally release any previews until a few days after the last episode anyway, but it just states that Molly is the only one that can stop Sylar.

that promo doesnt show what her ability is though.... i thought that was what you were implying when you said "There's also a promo that shows her ability, but I can't view it at the moment."

I think she can stop him...like a stopper pretty much like the Haitian that or she can drain the powers...dunno what else can in theory stop Sylar?

Yeah good point...Mathachew

Hiro can kill Sylar easy if he wants to. All he needs to do is stop time, come close to Sylar and cut him into million pieces. Piece of cake.... I dont know why they are making it so difficult. Peter can do the same thing as when he stopped time and saved future Hiro. I think they are trying to keep the show a bit more complicated. Never the less it's still fun to watch.

Cheers!

that promo doesnt show what her ability is though.... i thought that was what you were implying when you said "There's also a promo that shows her ability, but I can't view it at the moment."

Yeah I misread what he posted, I can see where the confusion was. Sorry about that! Some clips may come out that show her ability, so we'll see.

Awesome episode!!

So many theories, I don't care to speculate futher. I like how NBC is ecouraging the audience to provide theories. They can sort through them and keep the show going. I don't think the writers are alone in this anymore. LOL.

Great episode, I won't go into theories I'll just wait for next episode...

The new comics shows us that there are alot more powerful "mutants" out there and some working with the goverment in that that specific future

Yeah I misread what he posted, I can see where the confusion was. Sorry about that! Some clips may come out that show her ability, so we'll see.

Yeah just wait a sneak peek will be posted or it will be revealed in a clue on Kristin or Ausiello's site :)

That episode was totally awesome as someone said best ever so far....that end battle would of been awesome to see Nuclear vs Nuclear...just thinking about it Sylar took so many lives DL,Candice,Claire,Ted...

Canadian Preview

I don't think it was nuclear vs nuclear but rather electric vs. nuclear. I could be wrong, but the comic makes me think that. Anyway, from the preview and the scar on Peter in the future, I think Peter looks like Sylar when Hiro slices his face. I'm not sure why Peter would try Sylar.

The remaining episodes will be amazing none the less.

I don't think it was nuclear vs nuclear but rather electric vs. nuclear. I could be wrong, but the comic makes me think that. Anyway, from the preview and the scar on Peter in the future, I think Peter looks like Sylar when Hiro slices his face. I'm not sure why Peter would try Sylar.

Yeah I think now I have sat down and looked at it...it wasn't nuclear vs nuclear more Ice vs Fire...because Sylar has this ice power he aquired sometime back...

Agree tho next few weeks are gonna be out of this world!!!

Hiro can kill Sylar easy if he wants to. All he needs to do is stop time, come close to Sylar and cut him into million pieces. Piece of cake.... I dont know why they are making it so difficult. Peter can do the same thing as when he stopped time and saved future Hiro. I think they are trying to keep the show a bit more complicated. Never the less it's still fun to watch.

Cheers!

It looks like in the preview for the next episode, Hiro has stopped time and is about to kill Sylar, but Sylar is able to move his eyes...

It looks like in the preview for the next episode, Hiro has stopped time and is about to kill Sylar, but Sylar is able to move his eyes...

Learn to use spoilers please :angry:

Previews are public domain so spoiler tags shouldn't be used...if I were to post someones review for next weeks episode then thats spoilers...its the age old debate which I am sure will be mentioned again very soon...lol

We don't know exactly how time-stopping affects other heroes. Hiro froze DL and Micah once, but future hiro talked with peter while time was stopped. Weird!

We don't know exactly how time-stopping affects other heroes. Hiro froze DL and Micah once, but future hiro talked with peter while time was stopped. Weird!

That's because Peter probably, unknowingly, absorbed the power and was able to move around in the frozen time.

That's because Peter probably, unknowingly, absorbed the power and was able to move around in the frozen time.

Yeah what he said...don't forget Peter can absorb any powers from any gifted person around him so when Hiro came up to him he became just like him for that split second but he can use it when he wants to now...

It looked to me to be fire (claire's mum) vs ice (someone we havn't seen yet..)

because not everyone watches the previews.

And not everyone watches every episode. Asking to spoiler tag previews is just going over board.