NBC'S Heroes

Looks like you guys are right - the comics make it look like Hiro only travels back to warn Peter, not to stab Sylar. But I was trying to make it clear why Sylar and Claire were both alive 5 years in the future - because that is during Timeline B - Sylar doesn't have Claire's power, but he also doesn't get stabbed by Hiro (since Hiro has skipped over those 5 years by jumping to the future). Of course, I could be way off...

Looks like you guys are right - the comics make it look like Hiro only travels back to warn Peter, not to stab Sylar. But I was trying to make it clear why Sylar and Claire were both alive 5 years in the future - because that is during Timeline B - Sylar doesn't have Claire's power, but he also doesn't get stabbed by Hiro (since Hiro has skipped over those 5 years by jumping to the future). Of course, I could be way off...

in that timeline i think hiro stabbed peter.... i just need to figure out how peter would have gotten claires power since f-hiro just realized he needs to go back and have peter save claire...

Nielsen Ratings Chart for Week Ending April 29th...

1. American Idol - Weds (FOX)

2. American Idol - Tues (FOX)

3. House (FOX)

4. CSI (CBS)

5. Grey's Anatomy (ABC)

6. Dancing with the Stars (ABC)

7. Desperate Housewives (ABC)

8. CSI: Miami (CBS)

9. Dancing with the Stars - Results (ABC)

10. NCIS (CBS)

11. Shark (CBS)

12. Survivor (CBS)

13. Without A Trace (CBS)

14. King of Queens (CBS)

15. Two and a Half Men (CBS)

16. Cold Case (CBS)

17. Heroes (NBC)

18. Lost (ABC)

19. CSI: NY (CBS)

20. Brothers & Sisters (ABC)

How can King of Queen be above Heroes....

3. House (FOX)

4. CSI (CBS)

5. Grey's Anatomy (ABC)

10. NCIS (CBS)

11. Shark (CBS)

12. Survivor (CBS)

14. King of Queens (CBS)

16. Cold Case (CBS)

17. Heroes (NBC)

18. Lost (ABC)

KoQ... i can let that slide... its the final season... but Dancing with the Stars... cmon now... 24 not on the list?.. i dont watch it but this list def does surprise me... wheres the Office!!

Edited by jerzdawg

Other than the scar, what makes you think Hiro stabs Peter? The final issue of 9th Wonders makes it pretty clear that Hiro stabs Sylar, not Peter, and it's pretty clear that he's stabbed in the chest. And the man being stabbed isn't exploding at the time, so there's no reason to think that Hiro stabbed the exploding person without knowing who it was. And I would imagine that Peter would be pretty unhappy with Hiro in the future.

Other than the scar, what makes you think Hiro stabs Peter? The final issue of 9th Wonders makes it pretty clear that Hiro stabs Sylar, not Peter, and it's pretty clear that he's stabbed in the chest. And the man being stabbed isn't exploding at the time, so there's no reason to think that Hiro stabbed the exploding person without knowing who it was. And I would imagine that Peter would be pretty unhappy with Hiro in the future.

the fact that he regenerated... thats all i am going on... only thing i can think of is Nathan telling peter to take the form of Sylar.. since they both knew he was going to be the bomb.. peter wouldnt be upset with Hiro because hiro didnt know... its all speculation for me.. lol

KoQ... i can let that slide... its the final season... but Dancing with the Stars... cmon now... 24 not on the list?.. i dont watch it but this list def does surprise me... wheres the Office!!

Yeah some of the stuff there is mad...ok I don't watch them so I won't judge them but still :D

Because he regenerated. He was using Candice's illusion ability to look like Sylar. He isn't mad at Hiro because he would have to tell Hiro that he was the bomb, and not Sylar, if he said "hey you stabbed me".

that list is messed up in a million way American Idol why wont you just die!!! CSI is just old.. and there copying Law and order with the new names.. gosh what is happening with Television... there are only a few good shows these days.. the rest all rubbish.

Because he regenerated. He was using Candice's illusion ability to look like Sylar. He isn't mad at Hiro because he would have to tell Hiro that he was the bomb, and not Sylar, if he said "hey you stabbed me".

But at the time, Sylar could also regenerate. This was before Hiro went back and told Peter to save Claire.

But at the time, Sylar could also regenerate. This was before Hiro went back and told Peter to save Claire.

No. He never could. Hiro thought he was attacking Sylar. He was actually attacking Peter.

No. He never could. Hiro thought he was attacking Sylar. He was actually attacking Peter.

You keep saying that, but you don't say why you think that. Why do you think Hiro had to go back and tell Peter to save Claire? Because he tried to kill Sylar, and Sylar regenerated. In timeline A (see my above post), Peter would never have met Claire and never absorbed her power, so if Hiro stabbed him, he would be dead.

Yeah all this timeline stuff has really opened up a can of worms...really being discussed alot :D

But I agree with episode :)

3. House (FOX)

4. CSI (CBS)

5. Grey's Anatomy (ABC)

10. NCIS (CBS)

11. Shark (CBS)

12. Survivor (CBS)

14. King of Queens (CBS)

16. Cold Case (CBS)

17. Heroes (NBC)

18. Lost (ABC)

This just proves why the Neilsen ratings are nothing but crap. There is no way King of Queen's is that popular. Heroes should easily be in the top 5. Top 10 for almost any episode so far.

Some Finale Spoilers...

Hayden talks about how her character might not fare too well if New York City is not saved. "If we don't save New York City, I could possibly have a not-so-nice ending in life," Hayden says. Regarding the whole "save-the-cheerleader" mantra, she has a positive attitude. "She may need saving. I don't mind it. I don't mind being the damsel in distress," she reveals. At this point in the press junket she may let out a big spoiler when she tells Eric Roberts that (click here for a spoiler) "You can come back from the dead and save me," which may imply that Thompson will be gone by season's end. However, with this said, Eric Roberts won't say for sure if Thompson will be back next year. "All I can tell you is maybe," he teases

You keep saying that, but you don't say why you think that. Why do you think Hiro had to go back and tell Peter to save Claire? Because he tried to kill Sylar, and Sylar regenerated. In timeline A (see my above post), Peter would never have met Claire and never absorbed her power, so if Hiro stabbed him, he would be dead.

Once again, you're missing the point. He stabbed something that looked like Sylar, which regenerated. This wasn't Sylar. It was Peter, using Candice's illusion power to look like Sylar, so that the explosion could be blamed on him.

Fact: Hiro wants to stop the bomb.

Fact: Peter is the bomb.

Fact: Sylar is not the bomb.

What would killing Sylar do to stop Peter from blowing up? Nothing. Hiro doesn't realize this. He just wants to stop the bomb, and sees that Sylar is a bad guy.

Its going to go like this:

Peter meets Candice.

Sylar kills Candice.

Sylar kills Nathan.

Sylar uses Candice's power to look like Nathan.

SylarNathan tells Peter that he must blow up in NYC to 'save the world.' He tells him to do it as Sylar so they can kill him and blame him for it.

Hiro stabs PeterSylar.

PeterSylar regenerates.

Hiro (and maybe with help from some others) get a lot of people out of the way of the explosion, using his time/teleport abilities.

PeterSylar explodes.

And no, I haven't read any spoilers.

in that timeline i think hiro stabbed peter.... i just need to figure out how peter would have gotten claires power since f-hiro just realized he needs to go back and have peter save claire...

Sylar had the power, so he got it from sylar!

This is an old clip from Heroes, when Hiro meets Peter in the subway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnJ_qOvpXs

Notice about the foreshadowing of the scar on Peter... I never noticed it and I thought it was really interesting.

Good catch, I really forgot about that....

I think Peter got the scar because, by the original flow of events he never met Clare therefore he never absorbed her regeneration skills.

The present Peter will never have a scar because he regenerates.

Peter meets Candice.

Sylar kills Candice.

Sylar kills Nathan.

Sylar uses Candice's power to look like Nathan.

SylarNathan tells Peter that he must blow up in NYC to 'save the world.' He tells him to do it as Sylar so they can kill him and blame him for it.

i was with you up until here... after seeing the scene a few times where Sylar confronts Peter... he is beyond ****ed that he was blamed for being the bomb... as well as made sure he mentioned that he didnt kill Nathan until after he had turned on his own kind... i dont have an alternative theory for you but thats what i think about yours...

i was with you up until here... after seeing the scene a few times where Sylar confronts Peter... he is beyond ****ed that he was blamed for being the bomb... as well as made sure he mentioned that he didnt kill Nathan until after he had turned on his own kind... i dont have an alternative theory for you but thats what i think about yours...

We are already seeing Nathan turning against 'his own kind', working with Linderman. Its also Sylar who says this. Do you trust everything a villain says? The writers are referring to pre-explosion, not post. Sylar is going to kill Nathan this season. Probably early in the finale.

Who are you saying is 'beyond ****ed' at being blamed for being the bomb? Sylar I guess. I don't think that was what he was saying. He was just saying "we know what really happened."

Edited by episode

has anyone thought about if f-hiro went back to tell peter to save the cheerleader so that he would actually get the regenerating powers, not sylar? and by doing that, survive the bomb and end up killing sylar later on?

This is an old clip from Heroes, when Hiro meets Peter in the subway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnJ_qOvpXs

Notice about the foreshadowing of the scar on Peter... I never noticed it and I thought it was really interesting.

wow I never noticed that...good find on that...it might pay for me to watch some of the previous episodes again.

Also episode I highly doubt Sylar will kill Nathan...he will claim someone but it won't be Nathan...I dunno my gut feeling tells me Peters dream will come true just without Sylar being involved...Of course nor me or you write the show so who knows thats what is cool about Heroes anything is logically possible!!!

Just read some right random spoilers from a cameraman that works on Heroes he posted these on IMDB Heroes page some I can believe but if thats what

Mollys power is then I am disapointed

- Future Sylar goes to our present...

- Future Peter shows up a little later...

- Sylar will kill yet another hero...

- Peter goes BOOM, but not in the way you think.

- How Peter gets the scar? Well it involves Hiro and a little sword of his.

- Sylar will gain a new power.

- Episode's Finale you'll find out Hiro's father's power...

- Molly has the ability to prevent Heroe's from using their powers... (Think that little bald guy from X-men 3.)

- You know that battle we didn't see in episode 20? Oh you'll see what happens in the future soon. wink.gif

- Hmm if you looked at the comic, at the end of Episode 20... Present Hiro actually kills Future Hiro... Believe it or not... Good night...

has anyone thought about if f-hiro went back to tell peter to save the cheerleader so that he would actually get the regenerating powers, not sylar? and by doing that, survive the bomb and end up killing sylar later on?

Future Hiro thought Sylar was dead.