NBC'S Heroes

- Hmm if you looked at the comic, at the end of Episode 20... Present Hiro actually kills Future Hiro... Believe it or not... Good night...

That cant be correct

you can pretty clearly see in this screenshot its sylar. Just look at the eyebrows

That cant be correct

you can pretty clearly see in this screenshot its sylar. Just look at the eyebrows

Thats the problem when someone claims he's a cameraman for NBC when he reality he probably isnt...he might just be making them up tho the word of the street is he has been right alot of the time...

I'm really liking the theory more and more that Peter was looking like Sylar to blow up NYC. Sylar could never heal, yet here Sylar was, healing, but it was really Peter, convinced by Nathan.

I can so see that happening! The finale can't get here any sooner!!!

Hiro can kill Sylar easy if he wants to. All he needs to do is stop time, come close to Sylar and cut him into million pieces. Piece of cake.... I dont know why they are making it so difficult. Peter can do the same thing as when he stopped time and saved future Hiro. I think they are trying to keep the show a bit more complicated. Never the less it's still fun to watch.

Cheers!

Do you know what was Sylar's profession? Sylar fix broken watches as his profession and hobbies. Sylar is not his name. It's a make-model of one of the watch. His mind can pierce through time in milli-seconds.

We don't know exactly how time-stopping affects other heroes. Hiro froze DL and Micah once, but future hiro talked with peter while time was stopped. Weird!

Hiro chose to teleport and meet with Peter because he knows time will not affect Peter for the fact that Peter will absorb time displacement around him.

My guess is that Hiro will not be able to kill Sylar. The preview seems to suggest that.

i just started watching the show and wow could there be more of an x-men influence?

Because, you know, the X-Men were the first to ever give people super powers. And they have a copyright on it. There are only so many different 'abilities' that are somewhat believable, you know.

And whereas X-Men is about the abilities, Heroes isn't.

Okay, my new theory. Candice's ability is illusionism ... not only shape shifting. Remember when she "hid" Simone's body? She can make things around her look different.

So:

1. Sylar kills candice, getting her ability.

2. Sylar, posing as whoever, probably Nathan, goes to the about-to-explode peter, and makes Peter look like Sylar. Whether peter is aware of this or not, that's another question!

3. Hiro stabs the Sylar looking guy, but he regenerates.

3.1. In the original timeline, Sylar had stolen claire's ability. Who would peter get this ability from to heal and explode? Sylar.

3.2. In our timeline, Peter has that ability.

So, saving the cheerleader does nothing but preventing sylar from getting the healing power around that time.

Okay, my new theory. Candice's ability is illusionism ... not only shape shifting. Remember when she "hid" Simone's body? She can make things around her look different.

So:

1. Sylar kills candice, getting her ability.

2. Sylar, posing as whoever, probably Nathan, goes to the about-to-explode peter, and makes Peter look like Sylar. Whether peter is aware of this or not, that's another question!

3. Hiro stabs the Sylar looking guy, but he regenerates.

3.1. In the original timeline, Sylar had stolen claire's ability. Who would peter get this ability from to heal and explode? Sylar.

So, saving the cheerleader does nothing but preventing sylar from getting the healing power around that time.

Ive been wondering why people are assuming peter would need to heal after exploding? its possible that hes immune from the effects of the reaction in the same way he doesnt get radiation sickness etc.. he might be at ground zero and he might expell a huge amount of energy but that doesnt mean he necessarily dies from it..?

Question time.

If Hiro went into the future surely it would seem and if he just vanished? So he obviously didnt stab syler because he wasnt there. So all he has to do it go back and do it.

Also why doesnt peter just leave? I dont understand why he will always explode.

"..OUR timeline..." :laugh:

Ive been wondering why people are assuming peter would need to heal after exploding? its possible that hes immune from the effects of the reaction in the same way he doesnt get radiation sickness etc.. he might be at ground zero and he might expell a huge amount of energy but that doesnt mean he necessarily dies from it..?

I said that peter has to heal from hiro stabbing him. After watching episode 20, I thought it was pretty clear that peter isn't affected by the explosion, which makes sense, since Ted is never hurt by what he does.

Question time.

If Hiro went into the future surely it would seem and if he just vanished? So he obviously didnt stab syler because he wasnt there. So all he has to do it go back and do it.

Also why doesnt peter just leave? I dont understand why he will always explode.

In spoilerfix.com it says that both Peter and Ted leave (or attempt to) NYC to prevent the whole explosion thing

Am I the only one who is getting confused by the mix of two timelines? :(

Yeah I have always been confused since Monday I think us as a general on this forum have read so much into that even now we are just typing stuff to make sense of it :laugh:

Holy Crap!!!

If you want to see the first image from the finale its here from EW :|

Edited by Rappy

Even more Woah!!!

Look at these Covers and theres clues on each cover of EW if you get your hands on them towards the finale...I have 2 of the Hi-Res ones but looking for rest!!!

Am I the only one who is getting confused by the mix of two timelines? :(

It's tough for any pop-culture show to pull off correctly, partly because it can get even more confusing if done 'right', and partly because there really is no 'right' way.

Obviously, there are problems. For instance, Hiro goes back to tell Peter to save Claire. Peter saves Claire. The timeline changes so that Claire is alive in the future, yet Hiro still goes back and tells Peter to save her. If done correctly, it would have gone something like this (two timelines, A and B)

- Sylar kills Claire (A)

- Hiro stabs Sylar, but he regenerates (A)

- Peter blows up NYC (A)

- Hiro thinks it was Sylar that blew up and believes that saving Claire will save the world (A)

- Hiro goes back in time and tells Peter to save Claire (B)

- Peter saves Claire (B)

- Hiro stabs Sylar, and Sylar dies (B)

- Peter blows up NYC (B)

- Hiro knows it was Peter (since he killed Sylar), and sets to work trying to find out how to stop Peter (B)

Basically, a new timeline would start each time Hiro goes back to try to prevent the bomb. If it fails, the Hiro of the new timeline would try to prevent it again, but wouldn't have knowledge of the past attempts. It could get very confusing having a character "forget" things like that.

I think they're handling it as best they can.

Even more Woah!!!

Look at these Covers and theres clues on each cover of EW if you get your hands on them towards the finale...I have 2 of the Hi-Res ones but looking for rest!!!

- Nikki's holding Micah's 'MISSING' poster

- Linderman and Sylar working together, possibly?

- perhaps Claire makes her way back to HRG?

- Molly's blood vial

- photo of location in NYC, possibly where Peter explodes?

- Hiro insists on wearing flannel

I love this serie and the last episode was amazing.

but, why the hell Hiro doesn't just go back to a time where Sylar was a baby and just kills him?

I love this serie and the last episode was amazing.

but, why the hell Hiro doesn't just go back to a time where Sylar was a baby and just kills him?

I'm almost certain I answered this question already, but I'll repeat myself.

How? Hiro can't just go back in time to the late 70's and look up "Mr & Mrs Sylar" in the phone book. Remember that Sylar isn't his name. No one knows his name. The only person that did, Mohinder's dad, is now dead, and no one knows that he knew, so Hiro wouldn't even know to go back in time and ask him what Sylar's name is.

Without a name, or a location, or even a solid date, how could Hiro possibly go back in time to kill him? Where would he go? When would he go? Who would he kill?

Im pretty sure HRG knows sylars name was Gabriel.

From Heroeswiki:

"Mr. Bennet tells him to stop and calls him Gabriel. Sylar screams that his name is Sylar, not Gabriel."

- Nikki's holding Micah's 'MISSING' poster

- Linderman and Sylar working together, possibly?

- perhaps Claire makes her way back to HRG?

- Molly's blood vial

- photo of location in NYC, possibly where Peter explodes?

- Hiro insists on wearing flannel

Do you think Nathan looks ill...he doesn't look right :s

Also some other news...

Candice and Sylar will kiss soon...

The mirror has a different shot of Niki (So.. it's jessica) and it's broken into pieces.. not that we didn't know this one already :p

Nathan has beard! In the comic book hiro brings from the future, he's stabbing someone with a beard. And sylar doesn't have one. But the one Nathan has could be "RL" beard, since they have already finished shooting (right?) ...

Im pretty sure HRG knows sylars name was Gabriel.

From Heroeswiki:

"Mr. Bennet tells him to stop and calls him Gabriel. Sylar screams that his name is Sylar, not Gabriel."

How about a last name? Even then, how would Hiro know to ask him?

How about a last name? Even then, how would Hiro know to ask him?

I think its just something where we can go "yeah he can do that but for the sake of the story he won't"...it's like those horror movies where the people can run but they decide to sit and wait for the action to be brought to them...

Right, but I think I've provided a plausible explanation as to why Hiro doesn't "just do it". Hell, we as an audience know more than Hiro, and even WE wouldn't know where or when to go.