NBC'S Heroes

Man looking at this picture, Nathan looks like a combination of him and Sylar, I mean look at the eyes and eyebrows and such, it looks like a mix of the two.

Does anyone else think Peter is a carbon copy of Neo from The Matrix :p?

He is the One :shiftyninja:

I was thinking the same thing during the fight scene, peter looks very neo-ish, and future hiro as has a matrix thing going aswell. This show pulls lots of ideas from various other shows, matrix, xmen, etc.

I love it . . and it will only get better. :) . . . monday can't come soon enough

Edited by cooljerk_dv

Man looking at this picture, Nathan looks like a combination of him and Sylar, I mean look at the eyes and eyebrows and such, it looks like a mix of the two.

Yeah I thought that!!!...Nathan just doesn't look right in that picture at all!!!

I think molly can find people with powers. she is the tracking system I think.

What does finding someone with powers have to do with stopping them...?

Calling the tracking system the "walker" system is kinda giving away too much, if in fact molly can be find any hero anywhere!

And who the hell explodes? Is sylar REALLY calling mohinder in some kind of "sylar help me, I'm blowing NYC, and I don't want to"? I mean, he's supposed to see himself in the white house and he's supposed to "follow" what he sees in the future in order to get there.

For those of you asking why Future Hiro doesn't go back in time and just kill Syler, I guess you forgot about the waitress. Remember, he couldn't go back and save her even though he tried many times. Hiro can't go back in time and make overt changes. Ie, he can't go back and save Claire, he can only tell Peter to save her and let Peter do it.

Calling the tracking system the "walker" system is kinda giving away too much, if in fact molly can be find any hero anywhere!

And who the hell explodes? Is sylar REALLY calling mohinder in some kind of "sylar help me, I'm blowing NYC, and I don't want to"? I mean, he's supposed to see himself in the white house and he's supposed to "follow" what he sees in the future in order to get there.

Yeah I think we now know that Molly is a tracker...at least she isnt some kind of stopper....that would of been lame especially as we already have that with Haitian...but we can see why Sylar really wanted that power now...its something that mean he could select the best Heroes...

Youtube Sneak Peeks (3 in 1)

I found this interesting...before they were Heroes...LOL at Sylar on 24 :laugh:

Edited by Rappy

Yeah I think we now know that Molly is a tracker...at least she isnt some kind of stopper....that would of been lame especially as we already have that with Haitian...but we can see why Sylar really wanted that power now...its something that mean he could select the best Heroes...

I remember sylar on 24... the whole adam vs. kim was annoying.!

Both Hiro and mama petrelli had appearances in Gilmore Girls too. Hiro's lasted like a second, but he WAS there! Mama petrelli is Rory's other grandmother, but I think she's only been there twice. So that would make 3 characters that were in GG.

I remember sylar on 24... the whole adam vs. kim was annoying.!

Both Hiro and mama petrelli had appearances in Gilmore Girls too. Hiro's lasted like a second, but he WAS there! Mama petrelli is Rory's other grandmother, but I think she's only been there twice. So that would make 3 characters that were in GG.

I saw Sylar on Off Centre the other day an old comedy written by the creators of American Pie...he played an animal rights man and even funnier is he said you have to get into Animals Brains to know how they are feeling :laugh:

... my only question is... how would he have known what mollys power was... i mean.. if he got that information from Suresh wouldnt suresh have gone to the walkers first??... i know we will have to wait for the answer.. but it does bring back up the possibility that it was Sylar from the future we saw in the FBI building with Claire and Nathans powers... god... 3 more shows and so many questions to answer... cant wait

... my only question is... how would he have known what mollys power was... i mean.. if he got that information from Suresh wouldnt suresh have gone to the walkers first??... i know we will have to wait for the answer.. but it does bring back up the possibility that it was Sylar from the future we saw in the FBI building with Claire and Nathans powers... god... 3 more shows and so many questions to answer... cant wait

I think he just knows the name of the "tracking system"... I mean, if he knew the tracking system is a little girl, they wouldn't say "let's wipe it out" At that moment they don't even seem to be in NY, right?

Another interesting point about that sneak peek...

The fact peter says to Claire I blow up and she said like Ted...Peter will finally meet Ted which means he gets the exploding powers...thus starting the chain.

Another interesting point about that sneak peek...

The fact peter says to Claire I blow up and she said like Ted...Peter will finally meet Ted which means he gets the exploding powers...thus starting the chain.

I think he already met ted because when Peter was first learning to control his power he was going nuclear wasn't he? Then the invisible guy knocked him out

I think he already met ted because when Peter was first learning to control his power he was going nuclear wasn't he? Then the invisible guy knocked him out

I am trying to remember when he met Ted...if he did...

I am trying to remember when he met Ted...if he did...

ye... i'm trying to remember, but can remember anything... although i'm almost sure i thought peter was looking like he was going to explode before Ted (radioactive man) knocked him out

ye... i'm trying to remember, but can remember anything... although i'm almost sure i thought peter was looking like he was going to explode before Ted (radioactive man) knocked him out

Just looked on Heroes Wiki and he hasn't acquired the Nuclear power yet which means he hasn't met him I know what you mean tho when he fell Claude lobbed him off the building and he heard voices and started to go mad...

Just looked on Heroes Wiki and he hasn't acquired the Nuclear power yet which means he hasn't met him I know what you mean tho when he fell Claude lobbed him off the building and he heard voices and started to go mad...

yup... my bad... found that clip, he didn't actually go nuclear, he just saw/dreamt (mother's power?) he was going nuclear... and that's when he got knocked out