NBC'S Heroes

If Hiro had gone through with the head slice in the last episode then Sylar would be dead...

Well, yeah. Cut out what makes him tick and he tick no mo!

I read in Entertainment about how season two will focus on the previous generation of Heroes, Papa Nakamura and Mama Petrelli. That should be kool. We'll supposedly will find out about the origin of the Heroe powers. They plan to go big with this Heroes thing on NBC.

...This timeline is really diverting from the original timeline. What with Hiro's sword broken and all. Now what will Hiro do? His power's gone right? lol...

Well, he actually got the future Hiro's sword back... so the one in the current timeline is still there... ;)

Well, yeah. Cut out what makes him tick and he tick no mo!

I would love it if sylar died at the hand of peter by his head being cut open :D

I would love it if sylar died at the hand of peter by his head being cut open :D

It'd be quite ironic :p

I think Heroes is going to be getting crapper any time soon, the idea of people having powers was great if it was a minority in the world. But now it seems, there are probally over 200 and that makes it so much less exciting than say if it was only 50 people in the whole world.

For some reason I think those clips kinda give away too much, and I LOVE spoilers! However

Nikkesika owns!!

Yeah they come straight from NBC so they spoil themselves...

Flare: Thats why next season its a new chapter keep it fresh...

I think Heroes is going to be getting crapper any time soon, the idea of people having powers was great if it was a minority in the world. But now it seems, there are probally over 200 and that makes it so much less exciting than say if it was only 50 people in the whole world.

What?

So 200 out of OVER 6 BILLION PEOPLE isn't a minority? And 50 is?

Just ... wow.

What?

So 200 out of OVER 6 BILLION PEOPLE isn't a minority? And 50 is?

Just ... wow.

My thoughts exactly. No really, that is exactly what I thought. Kind of freaky :|

My thoughts exactly. No really, that is exactly what I thought. Kind of freaky :|

OmG... it must be your Hero ability kicking in... :|

it's ok, just relax, Sylar will be along to cut your head open and get your ability...;)

OmG... it must be your Hero ability kicking in... :|

it's ok, just relax, Sylar will be along to cut your head open and get your ability...;)

I wouldn't answer the door now ;)

Last year, ABC shook up Thursday night by moving its top-rated drama, “Grey’s Anatomy,” into the 9 p.m. slot. The network has dominated the night ever since.

Now NBC is rumored to be mulling a similarly bold move to revive ratings on a night it long dominated but in recent years has fallen way behind.

The big change: Sliding “Heroes,” the season’s top-rated new show among adults 18-49, into the 10 p.m. timeslot the long-fading “ER” once ruled as TV’s most-watched show. “Heroes” currently airs Monday at 9 p.m.

If this rumor is true, the move would be announced on Monday at the network's upfront schedule presentation to media buyers.

The network is expected to once again rely heavily on new dramas, with only two of its highly touted bunch from last year returning and at least five new ones on tap for next year. Its strategy: Concentrate on quality, and assume viewers will eventually discover good programming. That also means a number of lower-rated older shows, such as "Crossing Jordan," will be purged.

"Heroes" was one of last year's new programs, and at some levels, moving it to Thursday would make sense.

“It’s the same type of show [as ‘Grey’s’], which was a hit new show last year when they moved it,” says one media researcher. “It’s a very young show that’s created appointment viewing. If you were to pick a hit show that could move, I think that might be it. Otherwise, there’s not too many top-rated shows out there that are new and could move around.”

The move would give NBC the dominant Thursday presence it’s been lacking since “Friends” left three years ago.

Further, the competition in the timeslot is the weakest of any hour on Thursday night. ABC cycled several shows through the slot, none of them gaining much traction. While CBS’s “Shark” performed decently among total viewers, the network is expected to replace it with a new show that can better hold “CSI’s” lead-in audience among 18-49s.

Yet further, moving “Heroes” also would allow NBC to move “ER,” which has been fading all season but is still higher-rated than most of its dramas. By putting that show on another night, perhaps Wednesday, NBC could see gains on two evenings.

But of course NBC could decide to keep “Heroes” where it is, and it would have good reasons for doing so.

The show’s ratings have slipped after a two-month batch of reruns, and the network may be reluctant to dismantle its most successful night.

There's also the concern that ABC might schedule its new “Grey’s Anatomy” spinoff Thursday at 10, which would suddenly make that timeslot a lot tougher.

In any case, whether “Heroes” moves to Thursday or not, the bulk of NBC's comedy-heavy Thursday schedule is expected to remain intact when the network releases it on Monday.

Though NBC’s comedy lineup has drawn low ratings, it indexes very highly with affluent viewers, and it has won the respect of media buyers. Many praise “My Name is Earl,” “The Office,” “30 Rock” and “Scrubs” as the funniest comedy lineup on any network since the 1980s.

“Really, it’s the type of night for NBC that doesn’t necessarily deliver the quantity of viewers but the quality,” says the media researcher. “They may keep it intact.”

The one show in danger of being canceled or perhaps returning at midseason is “Scrubs,” which has hit season lows recently and has become very expensive to produce with star Zach Braff’s recent salary bump. NBC may try new comedies “Lipshitz Saves the World” or “The IT Crowd,” both getting positive buzz this week.

NBC has loaded up on drama pilots to help boost its fourth-place season-to-date 3.1 rating in 18-49s. “Lipstick Jungle,” about three women executives, “The Bionic Woman,” a remake of the 1970s show, and “Chuck,” about a computer whiz, reportedly have received orders, as have time travel drama “Journeyman” and “Life,” about a police officer.

As expected, yesterday the network renewed low-rated first-year drama “Friday Night Lights,” rumored to be moving from Wednesday to Friday.

“Law & Order” and “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” are still under consideration but probably will not return because they are too expensive. “L&O: Special Victims Unit” has already been renewed and should remain on Tuesday, with two new dramas airing before it.

NBC has also renewed “Medium” and “Deal or No Deal,” with speculation that the former could return to Mondays after struggling on Wednesday. “Sunday Night Football” will return in the fall with a revamped pre-show.

And Donald Trump’s “Apprentice” could return, but likely at midseason. Though Trump has been claiming the show was renewed, NBC has not confirmed it.

“Crossing Jordan,” “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip” and “The Black Donnellys” will all be canceled.

Edited by Rappy

COME ON do not move it to Thursday nights.. And ESPECIALLY dont move it to 10pm.. Thats just horrible.... The show is doing SOO well that now you want to kill 1/2 it's viewing audience? come on

COME ON do not move it to Thursday nights.. And ESPECIALLY dont move it to 10pm.. Thats just horrible.... The show is doing SOO well that now you want to kill 1/2 it's viewing audience? come on

Yeah that would be crap imo...lets hope its just a rumour!!!

I like how this last episode went down. I like the plot with the mexicans buying up the districts in L.A. I wonder if it has any real world ties? It wouldn't be surprising to find out it is for real. LOL

I like how this last episode went down. I like the plot with the mexicans buying up the districts in L.A. I wonder if it has any real world ties? It wouldn't be surprising to find out it is for real. LOL

Did you post in the wrong thread or did I miss something... :huh:

W.T.F

Geez, he made me crap my pants, thought I'd just stumbled upon some spoiler for tomorrows episode. :p

W.T.F
lol haha

It happened to me once... I think, but I corrected it.

Geez, he made me crap my pants, thought I'd just stumbled upon some spoiler for tomorrows episode. :p

OMG, sorry guys I was tired and thought I was posting in The Shield thread. I had watched the last episode and was a little excited by the turn of events. Looks like Macky will find some reprieve and continue with his police career. My bad. :blush: