NBC'S Heroes

The one that kills Sylar is...

Ando

Well that probably isn't true, but I think it would be cool if it was.

What!! how dare you say such blasphemy! :cry:

What!! how dare you say such blasphemy! :cry:

You got it all wrong its mr muggles who kills Sylar...tut tut :laugh:

I just heard of (literally just a bit ago) Heroes Origins while listening to my local radio station talk show. Haven't seen a source yet but what they're gonna do is introduce a character every week and the viewers get to choose who will get to be on season 2.

Is it true they are going to make a "Midseason spin off" called "Heroes:origins"??'

Yeah its an awesome idea we can literally vote the hero to appear in Season 2 with a power....I approve of this :D

While the focus this spring centered on ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" spin-off, NBC was quietly developing one of their own. The peacock confirmed Monday morning that frosh drama hit "Heroes" spawned a second series.

"Heroes: Origins" will air in "Heroes'" Monday night time slot, most likely after the original completes its season run (but possibly when it takes a hiatus). The net has ordered six segs of "Origins," which, combined with "Heroes" makes for 30 hours altogether.

Continued at Source

For those who follow Greg Grunberg (Matt from Heroes) and listen to Loveline, he stated on the show that there is suppose to be a "huge" shocker regarding him and his pregnant wife. Wonder what it could be?

Damn it, I can't wait for next week. This has definitely been my favorite show of the television season. It's the only show I literally count the days to week in and week out.

i was kicking my feet at the end.....GOD@!

My only question is, I thought the season finale was 2 hours but it says it will be at 8pm central time? Only an hour or will it be 8-10?

Why didn't he go nuclear as sylar was hurting him... he has before gone ****ed off when someone hurt him, yet this time he just sat and held it... sylar is still way too weak

sylar's suppose to be a genius though, so he should be more dangerous?

but that means its only 23 episodes and not 24. Well that's disappointing........ I needed another hour of this wonderful show! It's ending so soon :(

The finale is one hour, and it's next week. Sorry, but a two hour finale doesn't take a week to watch, not in its original airing.

On a down to Earth note, WOW, what an episode. DL getting Linderman, didn't see that coming, but OW OW OW OW OW!!

It is shaping up to be one heck of an ending! I simply cannot get enough!

The finale is one hour, and it's next week. Sorry, but a two hour finale doesn't take a week to watch, not in its original airing.

On a down to Earth note, WOW, what an episode. DL getting Linderman, didn't see that coming, but OW OW OW OW OW!!

It is shaping up to be one heck of an ending! I simply cannot get enough!

I agree so many deaths....Ted got sylar-ized....and Linderman...christ that was harsh!!!!

Next week = Awesome :D

Canadian Promo for Finale

omg Charles and Simone Devereux and Peter vs Sylar....again!!!!

On a down to Earth note,

And you meant what about that comment? I had read it was going to be a 2 hour season finale (24 is, which means its 24 one hour episodes) which is why I am disappointed. I really love this show, heh, just wanted an extra hour more.

i was kicking my feet at the end.....GOD@!

My only question is, I thought the season finale was 2 hours but it says it will be at 8pm central time? Only an hour or will it be 8-10?

This episode that aired tonight and next weeks were originally supposed to be the two hour finale. They split them apart.

Why didn't he go nuclear as sylar was hurting him... he has before gone ****ed off when someone hurt him, yet this time he just sat and held it... sylar is still way too weak

Thats simple to explain. He didn't want to blow up the city.

Anyone notice that shows are getting fewer and fewer episodes each season? It used to be 26 back in the Star Trek TNG days, then 24 introduced 24 hour-long episodes. It made sense because a day has 24 hours. Then Lost and House followed suit for no particular reason. Now Lost is introducing the 18 episode season and I hear that Heroes will soon follow suit... Before we know it, it'll be like HBO where you get 10-12 episodes every 2 years.

Anyone notice that shows are getting fewer and fewer episodes each season? It used to be 26 back in the Star Trek TNG days, then 24 introduced 24 hour-long episodes. It made sense because a day has 24 hours. Then Lost and House followed suit for no particular reason. Now Lost is introducing the 18 episode season and I hear that Heroes will soon follow suit... Before we know it, it'll be like HBO where you get 10-12 episodes every 2 years.

Its been between 22-24 for quite a while now.

BTW, Heroes next year is 24 episodes, (longer than this season) not counting Origins.

And you meant what about that comment? I had read it was going to be a 2 hour season finale (24 is, which means its 24 one hour episodes) which is why I am disappointed. I really love this show, heh, just wanted an extra hour more.

I was referring to gamestargrinder's comments, not yours. I was hoping for a two hour finale myself, but maybe next time.

Well those promo pics pretty much told me how it's going to end. Arg I hate being right sometimes.... only sometimes