NBC'S Heroes

Maybe they wanted to go against the 24 finale.

If they really wanted to do that, they'd have a two hour finale that directly conflicts with 24. Maybe since they only had 23 episodes, they pushed it so that they could at least get the first hour of 24.

Thats simple to explain. He didn't want to blow up the city.

He rather give sylar his power... that's just insane isn't it... didn't he know sylar was going to go nuclear anyways, so he could've tried to prevent it

Yeah, considering how crazy mad Ted was, he gave up way too easily :no:

Great episode as usually. Too bad DL can't do some kind of walking through move with that bullet. Can't he just fall through the floor? People would get him to a hospital pretty damn quick!

Yeah, considering how crazy mad Ted was, he gave up way too easily :no:

Great episode as usually. Too bad DL can't do some kind of walking through move with that bullet. Can't he just fall through the floor? People would get him to a hospital pretty damn quick!

He first had to deal with linderman... and he could've dodged the bullet easily but I think the whole point was to save nikki

unless i'm mis-reading what you wrote

If they really wanted to do that, they'd have a two hour finale that directly conflicts with 24. Maybe since they only had 23 episodes, they pushed it so that they could at least get the first hour of 24.

actually they will get the second hour of 24, the two hour 24 finale will start at 8 and end at 10 (EDT) Heroes will likely still start at 9.

Just as I thought, Sylar will be the bomb. I figured that Sylar was going to kill Ted. Either Ted or Sylar would be the bomb. Now we know the bomb will be on purpose. Things went astray after Hiro told Peter to save the cheerleader and Peter actually did. But now Sylar has a power he never had in previous timelines, that of Ted. The fight between Sylar and Peter will be awesome. Peter will gain all of Sylar's abilities and destroy him. That's if Peter isn't going to be weak. This will be an awesome finale.

Maybe Nathan will do the noble thing, maybe not. He did say his father was his hero...

At their schedule presentation today in New York, NBC announced a 6-episode spin-off of their breakout hit Heroes, Heroes: Origins.

The limited series will feature characters not yet seen on the original show. Viewers will get the chance to vote for their favorite Origins star, who will then join the cast of the real thing in the '08-'09 season.

Ever since the show was picked up for a whole season, it was going to be 23 episodes. And two-hour finales always count as two episodes. So a two-hour finale wasn't to be expected anyway, the question here was if they were going to air the two last episodes on the same day or not, but we've known the dates for quite a while and that wasn't going to happen.

Anyway, WHAT AN EPISODE! It was incredible. Not one of the best, but wow. It was so thrilling that I completely forgot the whole suresh-bennet-molly gun situation until they showed it again in the end!. DL killing linderman was great!! And DL will be alive, at least for a while.

Candice implied that she was huge, lol. I guess that ain't the real candice looking girl. Maybe she's that woman after all :p But it was cool how she played the whole "maybe this is not what I look like after all".

The promos are packed too!! Someone throwing out a window, hiro standing next to.. parkman?? And I love the Happy family with molly, lol

God I love this show, I don't have any more nails to bite, lol!

Well the headline I saw on TV Guide last night said "Don't miss the 2 hour 2 week Heros Season Finale Event starting tonight at 9/8 C" It does seem quite odd

actually they will get the second hour of 24, the two hour 24 finale will start at 8 and end at 10 (EDT) Heroes will likely still start at 9.

Ah you are right. They did this last year since Prison Break was already concluded.

I was referring to gamestargrinder's comments, not yours. I was hoping for a two hour finale myself, but maybe next time.

Well those promo pics pretty much told me how it's going to end. Arg I hate being right sometimes.... only sometimes

I think I guessed this ages ago...

If Nathan does fly off with Peter and booom I wonder what Sylar will do...imagine the feast all those powers around him...nikki/jessica/molly/micah/matt/hiro....lol

Just as I thought, Sylar will be the bomb. I figured that Sylar was going to kill Ted. Either Ted or Sylar would be the bomb. Now we know the bomb will be on purpose. Things went astray after Hiro told Peter to save the cheerleader and Peter actually did. But now Sylar has a power he never had in previous timelines, that of Ted. The fight between Sylar and Peter will be awesome. Peter will gain all of Sylar's abilities and destroy him. That's if Peter isn't going to be weak. This will be an awesome finale.

Maybe Nathan will do the noble thing, maybe not. He did say his father was his hero...

It could still very much be Peter.

Here's an idea:

Sylar will try to blow up the city, Nathan will sacrifice himself so that the boom doesn't destroy NYC, Sylar will stop and kill Nathan, steal his power, and then he'll go boom. My only problem with this is that at any given time Sylar can simply come back and go boom again, anytime, anywhere. Doing this really wouldn't conclude season one. So because of this, something has to happen to Sylar in order to stop him, if for a short time.

At this point, it's really hard for me to theorize exactly what will happen. The future has been altered since we now know that Sylar has Ted's powers, whereas in the future episode, there was no indication of this.

Argggggg, hurry up Monday! :)

It could still very much be Peter.

Here's an idea:

Sylar will try to blow up the city, Nathan will sacrifice himself so that the boom doesn't destroy NYC, Sylar will stop and kill Nathan, steal his power, and then he'll go boom. My only problem with this is that at any given time Sylar can simply come back and go boom again, anytime, anywhere. Doing this really wouldn't conclude season one. So because of this, something has to happen to Sylar in order to stop him, if for a short time.

At this point, it's really hard for me to theorize exactly what will happen. The future has been altered since we now know that Sylar has Ted's powers, whereas in the future episode, there was no indication of this.

Argggggg, hurry up Monday! :)

I think Hiro will achieve his destiny to stop Sylar for just that split second for Nathan to fly away with Peter...

What I dont understand is why Ted didn't set himself on fire or blow the truck up or something when Sylar was cutting into his head. He couldn't move yes, but he should have had the 'fire' abilities still....

In the promos, there are two scenes in that plaza... one is Peter and Nathan, peter with a white shirt, and the other looks like sylar and peter, but peter is wearing something dark/black.. like a coat.

I think that Hiro will finally kill Sylar.. I hope he does, hehe.

We still don't know why exactly linderman and company wanted to do this (the whole reunite the world sounds crappy and vague), why/how simone and her father are back... my guess is, the cliffhanger will be monumental

@Obraxis, I think he was just really scared of his powers, you saw how he panicked when the FBI caught him. He was probably afraid of hurting any more people. Also i don't think he knew that Sylar was going to cut the top of his head off.

Also i hope Sylar and Peter have a massive face off in the finale.

Well the headline I saw on TV Guide last night said "Don't miss the 2 hour 2 week Heros Season Finale Event starting tonight at 9/8 C" It does seem quite odd

TV Guide has been reporting the old information for quite a while. They are wrong.

What I dont understand is why Ted didn't set himself on fire or blow the truck up or something when Sylar was cutting into his head. He couldn't move yes, but he should have had the 'fire' abilities still....

Yeah I sorta sighed when Sylar starting doing the business on Teds head...because he could of gone Nuclear but the implications could be bad if he did...plus he thought he was helping him it wasnt until Sylar started cutting that he knew he was bad and then it was to late...

He first had to deal with linderman... and he could've dodged the bullet easily but I think the whole point was to save nikki

unless i'm mis-reading what you wrote

Yeah, if DL had let the bullet go "through" him, it would have directly hit niki's left boobie!

Yeah, if DL had let the bullet go "through" him, it would have directly hit niki's left boobie!

She needs those for future stripping nikki...

Rappy (or anyone) do you have any high quality images of Sylar on the roof like in your sig?

No I just captured the video I got and cropped it...if it helps this is the only image I used...

post-15395-1179250974.png

post-15395-1179250991.png

post-15395-1179251008.png

So I am not too happy with this weeks online comic.... I mean the last series "Walls" ended with them all in a battle at the prison... and now it just starts a new one about Hana... I know they were following along with the time frame of 5 years gone but i would have liked to know how that all panned out.... anyway... great episode last night.... now we wait for next monday..!