NBC'S Heroes

Rappy OMG, that pic in your sig with Sylar on the building is amazing..

PLEASE PLEASE make that into a wallpaper, like 1490x900 or something :p

btw this is the pic I am talking about.. you and your rotating sigs.

vlcsnap-62085.png

I am still using that one heroes wallpaper that is black with the but would LOVE to have that pic of Sylar with the hand on the roof with the lights and sky behind him. Amazing wallpaper that would be.

The future timeline that we seen in the Future episode showed both Sylar and Peter with the nuclear powers. I'm not sure why everyone keeps stating that they didn't see it coming.

It is all coming together and making sense. Their future powers have now been explained, with the exception of Sylar shapeshifting.

Either way, this finale is going to be explosive?

The future timeline that we seen in the Future episode showed both Sylar and Peter with the nuclear powers. I'm not sure why everyone keeps stating that they didn't see it coming.

It is all coming together and making sense. Their future powers have now been explained, with the exception of Sylar shapeshifting.

Either way, this finale is going to be explosive?

when did we see sylar and peter with Teds powers??

when did we see sylar and peter with Teds powers??

Thats what I thought...he unleashed the ice power when he met Peter in that corridor...

He obviously kills Candice to do that.

Thats what I thought...he unleashed the ice power when he met Peter in that corridor...

yea.. i mean obviously Peter absorbed it in order to become the bomb... but we had no knowledge of Ted being killed by Sylar..

Where's that Wheel of Fortune buzz sound?

He obviously kills Candice to do that.

I was thinking just last night do we know what Candices real look is?...I mean she could be anybody in a sense of speaking...lol...I like her normal look tho...hoooooot :D :p

I was thinking just last night do we know what Candices real look is?...I mean she could be anybody in a sense of speaking...lol...I like her normal look tho...hoooooot :D :p

well based on her comment to micha about being huge and then when talking about lindermans plans she mentions something about being treated bad... i am def going to say her actual appearance is going to be fat and ugly....

You missed the part where she alluded that her 'normal' look wasn't how she actually looks.

Micah: "I have a cousin that eats like you. He's huge."

Candice: "So am I."

well based on her comment to micha about being huge and then when talking about lindermans plans she mentions something about being treated bad... i am def going to say her actual appearance is going to be fat and ugly....

She can stay fit then :shifty:

what if she was really a DUDE? Would you be saying that then Rappy? lmao

No but for now...shes hot...if that is the case...then...don't forget Candice makes you see what you want to see...I want fit I see fit :D

what if she was really a DUDE? Would you be saying that then Rappy? lmao

Ouch. Pwnage on Rappy. Headshot. Down for the count. You lose. :p

No but for now...shes hot...if that is the case...then...don't forget Candice makes you see what you want to see...I want fit I see fit :D

No... she makes you see what SHE wants you to see.

Ouch. Pwnage on Rappy. Headshot. Down for the count. You lose. :p

It would be the first time I am wrong haha... :shifty: :shiftyninja:

Rappy OMG, that pic in your sig with Sylar on the building is amazing..

PLEASE PLEASE make that into a wallpaper, like 1490x900 or something :p

btw this is the pic I am talking about.. you and your rotating sigs.

vlcsnap-62085.png

I am still using that one heroes wallpaper that is black with the but would LOVE to have that pic of Sylar with the hand on the roof with the lights and sky behind him. Amazing wallpaper that would be.

A quick little thing I worked up. I would've liked to have the 720p snap of that shot but I worked with what I had. Anyway, obviously I used part of the Official wallpapers that you can find on NBC's site. But yeah, anyway, I was just messing around. If you want the png version just click on the img

heroes-sylar.jpg