NBC'S Heroes

HeroesS1.jpg

Both releases will be a 7-disc set with 1.78:1 widescreen video, and English Dolby Digital 5.1 audio ("Dolby Digital Plus" on the hi-def release). Each one also offers an English and French subtitle track, but the DVD version's details additionally mention a Spanish subtitle track, while the HD-DVD's details leave that out. Cost for the standard DVD will be $59.98 SRP, while the HD-DVD set will go for $99.98 SRP.

NBC will launch a short spin-off series next season Heroes: Origins to accompany the second season of the show, means that today's the perfect day to build excitement for a day-and-date release of both the DVD and HD-DVD of the first season. So we might even get at least the artwork later today! We'll see. In the meantime, here's the episode list, including next week's season finale

Genesis (a.k.a. In His Own Image)

Don't Look Back

One Giant Leap

Collision

Hiros

Better Halves

Nothing to Hide

Seven Minutes to Midnight

Homecoming

Six Months Ago

Fallout

Godsend

The Fix

Distractions

Run!

Unexpected

Company Man

Parasite

.07%

String Theory

The Hard Part

Landslide

How to Stop an Exploding Man

He first had to deal with linderman... and he could've dodged the bullet easily but I think the whole point was to save nikki

No, I meant after he was shot. Can't he become "nothing" and let the bullet fall through? Or, like I said before, he can just drop through the floor where he would get immediate attention.

It was so thrilling that I completely forgot the whole suresh-bennet-molly gun situation until they showed it again in the end!.

Same :p

Candice implied that she was huge, lol. I guess that ain't the real candice looking girl. Maybe she's that woman after all :p But it was cool how she played the whole "maybe this is not what I look like after all".

Yeah, probably is a fat ass who was abused. Too bad :/

Cool...its up to the Photoshop guys here now to create a wallpaper :D

Okay, here is a wallpaper using the updated snap. I tried doing a full city scape along the bottom but it was too hard to do without making the bottom bricks look really repetitive. Anyway, any comments suggestions feel free.

(same as before click img for png version)

heroes-sylar2.jpg

I've updated it like 3 times since I uploaded it (mostly fixing what I think were strange brick patterns or city lights)

Awesome work again!!!! :)

of my contemplation... sylar is just too smart, and too good at being himself. i mean, he learned how to use ted's power in like, all of ten minutes? and it took ted, what, days?

the guy is just too smart for anybody, and too powerful to be beat right now. maybe the peter from the future, after all the combat experience, but the current wuss peter? not gonna happen.

of my contemplation... sylar is just too smart, and too good at being himself. i mean, he learned how to use ted's power in like, all of ten minutes? and it took ted, what, days?

the guy is just too smart for anybody, and too powerful to be beat right now. maybe the peter from the future, after all the combat experience, but the current wuss peter? not gonna happen.

Yep I agree, Peter and Hiro both are a bunch of wusses. They'd be awesome if they had a pair.

Thanks for the walpapers SOOPRcow.

i saw this low q clip of the season finale.

new bad guy?

Edited by kaffra

new bad guy?

you care to post a link to the video?

I realized a little while ago that both Hiro and Angela Petrelli said to a Petrelli son, "Be the one we need." Hiro said it to Peter, and Angela said it to Nathan.

Kind of a strange coincidence, eh?

I realized a little while ago that both Hiro and Angela Petrelli said to a Petrelli son, "Be the one we need." Hiro said it to Peter, and Angela said it to Nathan.

Kind of a strange coincidence, eh?

Not a coincidence. They are playing up the brother vs brother angle quite a bit.

new bad guy?

It's got to be that big stone guy for sure...Uluru...he was painted by Isaac with Hiro facing him...

The ****** taken that gift from Charlie remember?.... Peter is way stronger, he controlled Ted's powers in seconds too and no matter how and when, Peter will always have more powers.

Now... if he could only find someone with big balls to absorb that power...

The ****** taken that gift from Charlie remember?.... Peter is way stronger, he controlled Ted's powers in seconds too and no matter how and when, Peter will always have more powers.

Now... if he could only find someone with big balls to absorb that power...

Yeah not only can he work out the brain due to his Aptitude he can now work anything out quicker due to Charlies Ability...

You missed the part where she alluded that her 'normal' look wasn't how she actually looks.

Micah: "I have a cousin that eats like you. He's huge."

Candice: "So am I."

Candice can alter the way people see her, but she does not actually shapeshift. A fat person would struggle to sprint, does this mean Candice would be unable to sprint when she is projecting her "hot" image?

:p