NBC'S Heroes

Candice can alter the way people see her, but she does not actually shapeshift. A fat person would struggle to sprint, does this mean Candice would be unable to sprint when she is projecting her "hot" image?

:p

Maybe she rolls and makes it looks like she's sprinting?

Uluru

Can they really introduce a new enemy in the season finale? I don't know if that would work, though if anybody could make it work it would be the Heroes crew. Perhaps Season 2?

Can they really introduce a new enemy in the season finale? I don't know if that would work, though if anybody could make it work it would be the Heroes crew. Perhaps Season 2?

They could drop a hint...about a man or thing thats more powerful then Sylar...but not really touch upon until next season.

That would make a lot of sense and it would be pretty cool knowing that we've seen this character all along but had no idea of its importance.

That would make a lot of sense and it would be pretty cool knowing that we've seen this character all along but had no idea of its importance.

Watch Uluru be Simone or something twisty like that! Yeah, that won't happen...

The ****** taken that gift from Charlie remember?.... Peter is way stronger, he controlled Ted's powers in seconds too and no matter how and when, Peter will always have more powers.

Now... if he could only find someone with big balls to absorb that power...

whose charlie? and what was his power? i cant seem to remember...

Charlie was a she :laugh:

She was the waitress that Hiro became friends with. She could remember anything the instant she saw it/read it/heard it.

Charlie was a girl and she worked in a cafe that Hiro and Ando went to...Hiro had a crush on her but she had an illness I think...but she was killed in the kitchen by Sylar

AHHHH!

why did they kill linderman!

he shot DL, so they say heal me or we kill you, lol. (although they dont know he can heal i guess =\ )

if he could bring dead plants back to life, maybe he can resurect dead people :blink:

Charlie was a girl and she worked in a cafe that Hiro and Ando went to...Hiro had a crush on her but she had an illness I think...but she was killed in the kitchen by Sylar

I thought Hiro went back in time to keep her from getting killed by Sylar, only to discover that she's got that brain tumor? That was the whole concept of Hiro losing his power for a while, because he realized that even changing the events that would keep Sylar from killing her, she was still going to die?

AHHHH!

he shot DL, so they say heal me or we kill you, lol. (although they dont know he can heal i guess =\ )

if he could bring dead plants back to life, maybe he can resurect dead people :blink:

Yeah I remember somebody saying he got Lindermans brain...it was the first time outside Sylar for a hero to take a brain...:D

AHHHH!

In the Heroes comics, Linderman (when he was younger) said that it doesn't work that way. He can heal, but not revive basically.

Edit: Responding to Daddy Petrelli's statement of 'bring them back': "You know I can't. I can only heal the living."

Ok so I was thinking and here is what I think will happen:

Hero will die.... I mean come on that fight scene with his Dad, and they discuss the old tale of the Samurai that took his own life to save his daughter? That had a bigger meaning... But what we forget is that Peter has Hiro's power already.. he got it when Hiro showed up on the subway back in the first week. Its just like Sylar and the frost..we forgot all about that one until we see him use it.. So Peter will go back in time to save Hiro..Could be during this week or could be in the next season.. But I think Hiro will die, and Peter will go back to save him.

In the Heroes comics, Linderman (when he was younger) said that it doesn't work that way. He can heal, but not revive basically.

Edit: Responding to Daddy Petrelli's statement of 'bring them back': "You know I can't. I can only heal the living."

Which Comic was that? Which number?

Hero will die.... I mean come on that fight scene with his Dad, and they discuss the old tale of the Samurai that took his own life to save his daughter? That had a bigger meaning... But what we forget is that Peter has Hiro's power already.. he got it when Hiro showed up on the subway back in the first week. Its just like Sylar and the frost..we forgot all about that one until we see him use it.. So Peter will go back in time to save Hiro..Could be during this week or could be in the next season.. But I think Hiro will die, and Peter will go back to save him.

No, they don't tell you the rest of the story. Check it out here:

Takezo Kensei

A wild savage turned master swordsman whose heroics helped unify Japan.

Takezo found a sword frozen in the snow that helped him focus all his strength and courage. Some say this sword, and Takezo?s power, were a Godsend.

With war threatening to fracture Japan, he went to the Dragon of Kiso Mountain and asked him to teach him the secrets of the sword. The Dragon agreed to help in exchange for all of his love. Takezo loved a princess with all his heart but knew Japan would fall if he did not triumph, so he agreed. The Dragon taught him and he became Kensei (a sword saint).

With his newfound knowledge, Kensei fought and won a great battle ? thus saving his people. After the battle, the Dragon came to Kensei?s palace to collect on their deal. The Dragon demanded the life of the princess. Kensei refused and cut out his own heart, handed it to the dragon and said, ?My love is in here. Take it.? And then he died. When the Dragon saw what Kensei was willing to sacrifice for his people (and his love) he was so moved that he replaced Kensei?s heart and breathed fire-life back into the swordsman.

The Takezo dynasty went on to rule Japan with valour and love for a hundred years.

Your theory: Nah, I don't see that happening at all.

As for the comic: #26, page 4, 2nd and 3rd block.