NBC'S Heroes

oh man that its a weird ending.

I know that Peter can live but Nathan??

I doubt Nathan is alive. You could tell he was sacrificing his life.

I thought that ending was pretty weak. There was barely a struggle with Sylar. 40 minutes was definitely not enough.

I think the next season is going to be about origins of the superpowers. It going to go hand in hand with the heroes spinoff where you get to choose which powers/people you want to see in the regular show.

Good ending? Maybe i over hyped it but i think it could have been better.

Q: Why didn't she just shoot him? If i remember after watching all the episodes he can come back to life.

Q: Why didn't she just shoot him? If i remember after watching all the episodes he can come back to life.

They'd probably not be able to get the bullet out allowing his brain to regenerate.

there was that other bad guy who molly would not want to think about him.. who could this be? I call Dr. Evil

It would be hilarious if it was just Charles Deveaux :shifty:

I doubt Nathan is alive. You could tell he was sacrificing his life.

I hope he threw peter in the sky and flew like hell :D

They'd probably not be able to get the bullet out allowing his brain to regenerate.

They got the glass out of his head, and remember he told her to shoot him in the same place the glass was that way he could come back.

Yeah, that flying up into the air was a bit over dramatic. If Claire couldn't shot Peter, why couldn't Nathan have? Instead Nathan decides to sacrifice his life?

Was the bug on the manhole the great evil Molly spoke of??? I am sure that bug had to have had some meaning behind it, just not sure what it was.

They got the glass out of his head, and remember he told her to shoot him in the same place the glass was that way he could come back.

They could pull the glass out. How would they get a much smaller, non protruding bullet out of his brain?

Was the bug on the manhole the great evil Molly spoke of??? I am sure that bug had to have had some meaning behind it, just not sure what it was.

I think there was symbolism there. If there was a nuclear explosion, cockroaches would be the only thing that would survive the radioactive fallout.

They could pull the glass out. How would they get a much smaller, non protruding bullet out of his brain?

Remember Claire woke up with her chest split open on an autopsy table, so I think they could cut his head open and remove the bullet :p

Perhaps a crossbow would have been a better weapon to shoot at Peter.

The same way they did it 100 years ago and still do it today? Pull it out with tweezers? Or they could just drill a hole and pull it out, he will regenerate.

well it looks like at the end sylar was still alive, but are the brothers dead?

I wonder if he is still alive since he prepared for it after seeing Ando's comic book (even though he laughed at it)?

Perhaps a crossbow would have been a better weapon to shoot at Peter.

Stupid heroes! they can't even think of how to save themselves.

nathen more than likely is. he had no regenerative power.

I wonder if he is still alive since he prepared for it after seeing Ando's comic book (even though he laughed at it)?