NBC'S Heroes

Did Heroes run out of budget or something? One thing about TV series is that you can't really see the hardcore action a movie can provide.

However, I still think it was a great episode.

Sylar got put down a little too easily but he's not dead.

I do wonder who "that person" Molly was talking about though...sounds powerful.

nathen more than likely is. he had no regenerative power.

nah it was more a flight up and drop'd off 32k feet up i bet... then fly back down. peter would be fine on the fall back to earth

I'm starting to think it might be the Petrelli mother... the person that Molly doesn't like to think about I mean.

Edit: That or the deveau dude I guess.

I do wonder who "that person" Molly was talking about though...sounds powerful.

I think it's Voldemort ;)

[edit] Did anyone think that Mr. Deveau seemed like the equivalent to Madame Web in Spiderman? She was also stricken by disease, and talks to Peter in some other dimension.

Edited by dduardo

I doubt Nathan is alive. You could tell he was sacrificing his life.

I don't think so. Nathan could have technically have given him a lift up a couple 10k feet and let him fly the rest, a bit further away, and come back to earth before he went nuclear? just an idea

I don't think so. Nathan could have technically have given him a lift up a couple 10k feet and let him fly the rest further away and come back to earth before he went nuclear? just an idea

If Peter had control of his powers at that moment, he could have teleported to Nevada where he originally intended to go.

or better yet , his punk a** could of flown himself up in the sky.

This is exactly what I was saying to myself the whole time...!!!!!!!!

interesting episode

questions and comments:

- is president nathan dead?

- looks like sylar is alive , went down the manhole (seemed too easy to put him down)

- Hiro is in past japan . . cool

- i wonder if parkman survived?

What a great season . .. can't wait til the next starts later in the year :)

that was freaking retarded. she coulda just shot him in the head. he cant die. and when you have such a dangerous enemy like sylar, why not make sure of his death? they actually thought a single stab could do it...

That episode absolutely owned. Sure there wasn't a whole lot of Sylar vs. Peter, but overall, very nice Conclusion.

Nathan is probably dead simply due to radiation alone.

Sylar is alive... at least some what... i expect he's probably going to be seen as one of the "good" guys when the uber evil person shows up

Parkman only survived if Sylar wanted him to

I'm pretty sure Peter survives, I hope to see him in season 2 with more control and understanding. He had to be out of control, otherwise there would've been many ways to avoid the situation. Also... he was told he was going to save the world, but he didn't technically... so more to come in the future?

Overall... Excellent.

That episode totally owned!!!

Sylar was owned by a girl...:laugh:

Great to see the Eclipse at the end...roll on season 2 :D

that was freaking retarded. she coulda just shot him in the head. he cant die. and when you have such a dangerous enemy like sylar, why not make sure of his death? they actually thought a single stab could do it...

that's what i thought initially.. i mean it "sounds" ridiculous, however if you think about it, that's how it was supposed to end when you look at all the stories about the future, ei. Save the cheerleader..., hiro killing sylar with his sword..., peter blowing up..., it all pretty much happened how they predicted it would happen.

I was disappointed in the episode for the fact that the peter and silar battle only lasted seconds.. and until i seen sylar's blood trail, i didn't think there was anything to hold onto in excitement for season 2.

Think Molly was on about Uluru the big stone creature man...I really hope next season isn't about past relatives...Nathans dead thats a given theres no way he could survive that he literally took him into space or the edge of to make sure noone was hurt...

I saw that coming what with Nathan proving once and for all that he is truly a Hero. I'm constantly dissapointed by Peter not being more of a man. He remains a freaking whimp.

interesting episode

questions and comments:

- is president nathan dead?

- looks like sylar is alive , went down the manhole (seemed too easy to put him down)

- Hiro is in past japan . . cool

- i wonder if parkman survived?

What a great season . .. can't wait til the next starts later in the year :)

Nathan wasn't President, and at this point, never will be.

I gotta say that I saw it coming because it's what I was saying the whole time. Peter was the bomb, and Nathan would sacrifice himself to save everyone else. Nathan couldn't have survived the blast, much less the direct contact to Peter being all radioactive. Sylar lived, which I suspected he would, and I bet the person Molly can't find is not Uluru. She said it was a person and as far as we know, Uluru isn't a person but a rock monster; it's also not Sylar because she can find Sylar. Perhaps Season Two will be the revelation of who Molly cannot find and stopping them from whatever. All in all, a satisfying conclusion. I hated seeing Nathan go, I really, really did.

And c'mon, it's way too simple to just say, "He could just fly up!" or "They could just shoot him!" Peter could barely contain Ted's powers and if he had to focus on flying himself, he would've likely gone nuclear right then and there. As for shooting him, others have pointed out the problem with that. Shooting him could've also made him lose even more control over that power. So I saw no problem with the way they handled it, I just don't wanna see Nathan go :( Perhaps in Season Two, Peter will have another vision and see his brother there. Only time will tell :D

Season Two (Volume Two: Generations), will focus on the first generation of Heroes, or so we think. Hiro went into the 1600s, and I'm guessing the blue outfitted swordsman is either his dad or an ancient relative. When Kaito's eyes were reflected on the sword before showing Hiro how to fight, the eyes were different, WAY different, indicating something youthful about Kaito or having some kind of internal youth allowing him to fight. It was a subtle alluding to something about Kaito.

What an awesome show.

Season Two (Volume Two: Generations), will focus on the first generation of Heroes, or so we think. Hiro went into the 1600s, and I'm guessing the blue outfitted swordsman is either his dad or an ancient relative. When Kaito's eyes were reflected on the sword before showing Hiro how to fight, the eyes were different, WAY different, indicating something youthful about Kaito or having some kind of internal youth allowing him to fight. It was a subtle alluding to something about Kaito.

What an awesome show.

I'd bet money on it being his dad. It was eluded to in the previous episodes but left open by Hiro's Dad not actually saying what his power was. Tho he has killed before :cool: .

Pretty good episode and good end to the season. A little anti-climatic but still very good. Bring on season 2!

Molly is obviously worried about Uluru. Just because he shows as a giant 'rock' guy doesn't mean thats his only form. Remember that one of the shots of Uluru, he is talking to Isaac, so not everything has to be as it seems.

Kaito is Takezo Kensei. Take a look.

508876315_993b87c3a0.jpg

508876313_0c9bb51577.jpg

You can plainly see that both are George Takei.

Sylar is alive, yay.

If you take a peek at http://yamagatofellowship.org I think you'll have an idea of the different things season two will be about, besides the present.

Molly is obviously worried about Uluru. Just because he shows as a giant 'rock' guy doesn't mean thats his only form. Remember that one of the shots of Uluru, he is talking to Isaac, so not everything has to be as it seems.

Kaito is Takezo Kensei. Take a look.

508876315_993b87c3a0.jpg

508876313_0c9bb51577.jpg

You can plainly see that both are George Takei.

Sylar is alive, yay.

If you take a peek at http://yamagatofellowship.org I think you'll have an idea of the different things season two will be about, besides the present.

I was telling my wife the same thing about that guy. I said it looks like him. Glad I'm not the only one who caught that :D

I was telling my wife the same thing about that guy. I said it looks like him. Glad I'm not the only one who caught that :D

I feel bad for those who DIDN'T catch it. I thought it was meant to be obvious.

Mathachew, I'm pretty sure you went through a couple of theories and different ideas through this thread. You weren't saying all that all along. Then again, I do tend to have a bad memory :p

Anyways, the only thing I truly disliked about this episode was seeing Parkman go :/ I don't expect Peter to be dead. I didn't like how there wasn't much sadness at the end of the episode. Everyone seemed pretty ok with what happened. Hiro in the past is going to be great!

Mathachew, I'm pretty sure you went through a couple of theories and different ideas through this thread. You weren't saying all that all along. Then again, I do tend to have a bad memory :p

Anyways, the only thing I truly disliked about this episode was seeing Parkman go :/ I don't expect Peter to be dead. I didn't like how there wasn't much sadness at the end of the episode. Everyone seemed pretty ok with what happened. Hiro in the past is going to be great!

Parkman wasn't dead.

The only regular who has said he isn't in the plans for season two is Adrian Pasdar (Nathan)