NBC'S Heroes

They must be cutting their budget for the show, the special effects are no where to what they used to be...not that it matters that much but it is getting annoying.

Why couldn't Peter have just flown away, rather than have Nathan take him? He can fly! Or he could've just teleported into the Antarctic or something....

Why couldn't Peter have just flown away, rather than have Nathan take him? He can fly! Or he could've just teleported into the Antarctic or something....

He didn't have control over his powers... hence why the nuclear stuff was happening

He was slowing it down, some restraint, but not enough

He couldnt do anything else because he couldnt control the power it was overwhelming him.

Peter has not to this date demonstrated using Hiro's powers. But like everyone else has pointed out, Peter was preoccupied with the critical situation at hand.

i think overall it was good, albeit a bit rushed, but good.

a lot of symbolisms. noah, the kids meeting and working together, (ethnicity of the kids vs. dl and nikki, not sure if this was on purpose), usage of the word 'hero', and on and on. though i could've come up with a better episode, i have to give them an approval to say the least.

couple comments: nikki should've continued to go she-hulk on sylar, it makes a lot more sense to eradicate an immediate threat than to 'go back to the family', not like she can do anything for them. parkman rushing off it fight sylar alone is somewhat uncharacteristic, considering that he is fully aware of how powerful sylar is. hiro is still a girl, and can't control his power well though he'd discovered it for so long, wuss, sylar would have that down in minutes. ma petrelli is a real 'female dog', i really just hate her character. what happened to the haitian guy?? peter really need to get his crap together (if he returns), cuz the old future peter is waay cooler with more character. i don't get why somebody didn't just knock peter's ass out? the invisible guy would've.

that's all i can think of right now =)

edit:

oh yah... good job, nathan, you're a true hero.

There are so many things I didnt like in this episode in terms of story, but overall it is stunningly beautiful.

Would Nathan not have absorbed all of Sylars power during the fight?

There was no huge Peter/Sylar fight scene which I anticipated.

Nathan need not to be flown up into the sky with his brother, he could have done it himself.

Nathan could have met up with Molly beforehand (told by "Noah") to Molly to track all that he needs, such as Hiro where he could teleport.

Sylar got off too easily, they stabbed him and let him go knowing that he is more powerful than that.

The timeline is of drastic differences than we have told, hence there is multiple timelines? If so, physically Hiro cannot travel back and forth and be in the same physical self, but I wont go into that.

"Generations" seems boring from the scene in the end, it could have had a much bigger cliffhanger for the next season.

Thats it for now, very good episode overall, just some flaws.

Peter has not to this date demonstrated using Hiro's powers. But like everyone else has pointed out, Peter was preoccupied with the critical situation at hand.

ep16 20:40

peter stopped time then used telekinetic to drop the electrical dart wire

many ppl have argued that it was only telekinetic but how do you explain the taser light stopped flashing?

also ppl have said claude was moving during the scene, but we all know from later eps ppl whom remained in contact with iro/peter were uneffected

I liked it. Not the big super finale I was expecting, but I liked how it ended They all were there in Kirby Plaza. The best moment of the episode was when Niki beat the crap out of Sylar. I kinda felt that they were all there working with the same purpose!!

I guess they left the door open for nicole and her dad to pop in anytime they want, lol. I guess nathan's dead, but peter shouldn't be. :D

the last 5 minutes i was like "OMG WHY ARNT YOU GUYS CHOPPING HIS HEAD OFF! AND SENDING DIFFERENT PARTS OF HIM AROUND THE WORLD!" jsut to make sure theres no way he can come back.

slyer can do more damage then a nuke a live, and when the nukes defused you dont stand there and talk about it, you make sure it wont reactivate on you...so.....you'd think making sure hes dead would be priority #1.

ALSO!

PETER CAN FLY! WHY DID HIS BROTHER HAVE TO DIE!?!? :s

or maybe his brother got high enough and bolted another direction.

oh ya, and the samurai at the end...anyone else think it looked like Hiro's dad?

Now that I think of it, Sylar is alive and still has the nuclear power. And claire is allive. They could pull a bomb and a save the cheerleder anytime they want now. They saved the world but they left it all open, lol

I think they put some effort in making it clear that peter was not going to die even if he exploded,... I mean, that talk between mrs petrelli, nathan and claire. And when Nathan saved the world it was pretty obvious HE was the one that was going to die. Nathan was a TRUE hero :D

And Hiro could've made sure the dude was dead.

And I love how the niki+jessica thing ended... even though we always knew that niki was gonna end up using jessica's power somehow, like she did in prison.

I'm 99% sure that it was Hiros dad at the end :)

I thought last week that Hiros dad may have some immortal power and that he has lived for centuries.

What a great episode

I'm 99% sure that it was Hiros dad at the end :)

I thought last week that Hiros dad may have some immortal power and that he has lived for centuries.

What a great episode

or maybe he can travel time

Def a good episode.... only thing that would have been a little better was more of a battle with Peter vs Sylar... but with Peters inexperience with his powers he would have been owned by Sylar anyway..... as long as Peter returns for Season 2 I will be happy...

heh do you think he'll be returning?

In fact he is, Milo is signed on for next season already. This ep had so many flaws: hand to hand combat? a super brave Parkman? DL who survives a who knows how long bullet injury? Goodness.

Def a good episode.... only thing that would have been a little better was more of a battle with Peter vs Sylar... but with Peters inexperience with his powers he would have been owned by Sylar anyway..... as long as Peter returns for Season 2 I will be happy...

Peter will be back for sure...I was a bit sad to see Nathan go...but at least they changed the future :D

Some Stuff from Kristin at E!

I have it on good authority that both Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) and Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) will be back next season. I'm also 99 percent certain Greg Grunberg (Matt) will be back, but not so sure about DL (Leonard Roberts). I have a sneaking suspicion Linderman's blood or heart may heal him, but that could just be my wishful thinking for I love Leonard so.

I'm told next season will begin four months into the future and two of the main characters will be in deep despair--one having completely lost his memory (bring on the Bourne Identity storyline!) and the other having developed a major drinking problem. Told ya Sylar wasn't this show's only demon.

Edited by Rappy