NBC'S Heroes

sounds possible... but I am sticking with the possibility that Mom Angela Petrelli has the dream power that we have witnessed in peter... he dreamt about nathans accident, flying with charles, the bomb... and then im guessing what we saw last night with the flashback...

No thats Charles D.'s power - and it was explicitly said so that he dreams about a flying Peter , he was also the one that saw Peter standing there , might have been some meeting in some dream reality.

Matt, Peter, DL and Sylar are no doubt alive, the only one in question in Nathan.

No thats Charles D.'s power - and it was explicitly said so that he dreams about a flying Peter , he was also the one that saw Peter standing there , might have been some meeting in some dream reality.

Matt, Peter, DL and Sylar are no doubt alive, the only one in question in Nathan.

I have no question about Nathan. What's the point of the build up if there wasn't a true sacrifice? I just don't think it's good writing to keep him alive. Two questions come to mind:

1. How does he survive being so high in the atmostphere?

2. How does he survive direct contact with radiation? And we're not talking a spoon full here...

Dream reality... :blink: nice one

When Hiro fell on the ground in Volume 2, at first I thought it was peter :p

Well, Nathan's power was never fully explained. It is very possible he can survive high up in the atmosphere already. But yeah, pretty unlikely he'll live.

There's a chance he can tolerate the low levels of oxygen high up in the atmosphere. After all, he (Nathan Pitrelli) can fly really high and really fast. How else could he shoot off like a bullet and still be alive?

Also, I thought another episode would air when it showed Hiro falling from the sky and landing. I yelled out "iiya!". I think it's "no" in japanese.

I have no question about Nathan. What's the point of the build up if there wasn't a true sacrifice? I just don't think it's good writing to keep him alive. Two questions come to mind:

1. How does he survive being so high in the atmostphere?

2. How does he survive direct contact with radiation? And we're not talking a spoon full here...

Dream reality... :blink: nice one

Yeah it just seems illogical that he would still be alive after that....

Why didn't Peter fly away himself?

I don't think he has tried? He cannot use it like Nathen can.

I love the show but slightly disappointed with the season finale. Just felt like it was building up to something much more. I figured there would be no explosion but what I don't understand...

1. Why can't Peter just fly away (I doubt Nathan is dead. If he was, they would have showed something after the explosion)

2. Why didn't Hiro just freeze time when he warped in?

3. Why does Sylar crawl away with no one actually noticing that he got away?

But no matter. I can't wait for the next season. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Edited by AndyD

3. Why does Sylar crawl away with no one actually noticing that he got away?

Yeah, honestly Nicki/Jessica should have just come in there with the damn lamp post and made sure he was dead.

Yeah, honestly Nicki/Jessica should have just come in there with the damn lamp post and made sure he was dead.

LAMP POST?!

It was a parking meter :p

I thought it was a nice touch when they said "End of volume one" then went to volume 2, that was neat.

The "battle" between Peter and Sylar was the weakest ever, what a joke. And come on, Sylar can stop bullets but he just stands there and does nothing while slow ass Hiro runs towards him.

The "battle" between Peter and Sylar was the weakest ever, what a joke. And come on, Sylar can stop bullets but he just stands there and does nothing while slow ass Hiro runs towards him.

yeah i agree i think the finale just completely ruined the show.

imo i think it's the weakest episode of season 2.

yeah i agree i think the finale just completely ruined the show.

imo i think it's the weakest episode of season 2.

no that would be the episode after the future one

You mean he has Future Hiro's powers? What if normal times powers where different?.. He trained with his father, that might be different to future Hiro.

Peter has already gotten the power in the subway scene, and used it in "Unexpected". He also flew in the same episode, meaning he had already absorbed the power of flight. The only reason why he couldn't put up a good fight + fly himself was because of exhaustion from the nuclear power. Please please just go to heroeswiki.com, find the answers yourself, and just discuss the rest here.

LAMP POST?!

It was a parking meter :p

LOL :laugh:

Yeah... That is exactly my thoughts. I think the writer, Tim Kring, didn't want to deal with complex screen scripting so he made things a little less complicated for the director to follow up.

LOL :laugh:

Yeah... That is exactly my thoughts. I think the writer, Tim Kring, didn't want to deal with complex screen scripting so he made things a little less complicated for the director to follow up.

Don't forget to mention the suddenly-very-brave-Parkman and DL who doesn't die even after a prolonged gunshot wound.

im interested in the person molly was talking about when she said "when i think about him he can see me"

Yeaah i wanna know what that was about too! She says the person is alot worst than Sylar :s