NBC'S Heroes

As I said... Peter has his vision before meeting Charles.... so that doesnt make sense.... he got it from his mom

Why would her mother be interested in peter having a vision of HER going all "Nathan is way better than Peter, peter is so gay" on him? Charles was definitely one of those heroes... Although they've never mention WHO has the power of those dreams... I mean, charles can't be because peter had that dream of nathan's accident when peter had just become a nurse. And I don't think his mom was contradictory as to wish the bomb to go off and then show peter a vision of charles telling him that love is the key and blah bla blah

So charles being the one with that power makes sense.. and about the accident I guess we can say that charles knew who peter was all the time and what his role in the events was going to be.

It's interesting actually looking at those flashes in Sylars eye its everyone he has killed...before he dies tho he isn't dead...

Who's this?

Link

that one is zane taylor (melting ability). in the link i posted before, there's a list of the pictures with names of who they are.

that one is zane taylor (melting ability). in the link i posted before, there's a list of the pictures with names of who they are.

Looking at the list you posted it says Hank...I don't remember a Hank...*goes to Heroes Wiki*

EDIT: Hank was the scientist studying Sylar and when Sylar woke up he killed him...

Remember the tracking system (sorry forgot her name) said that there was one person that when she thought about could see her, I think this is a foreshadower of a new upcoming villian in season 2 of the hit NBC show Heroes.

Remember the tracking system (sorry forgot her name) said that there was one person that when she thought about could see her, I think this is a foreshadower of a new upcoming villian in season 2 of the hit NBC show Heroes.

Yeah, kind of what everyone has been saying... Sorry, not trying to be rude.

Yeah, kind of what everyone has been saying... Sorry, not trying to be rude.

At least he didn't ask if Peter could fly while his hands glowed :laugh:

:omg: :angry: :argh:

Oh wait... :p

Sylar didnt' stop hiro because he knew it would happen. he wanted it to happen. he saw the future, and whatever it is that he saw. he wanted to happen.

I doubt that very much. Sylar is not the type to just fold and let it happen; the future can obviously be changed since New York did not blow up.

They never really answered that. Peter asked 'How is this happening?' and the reply was just something like 'That doesn't matter, does it? Just that you're here now.'

The other question is... Can Peter actually 'use' more than one power at a time? We've never seen it happen, so maybe that's why he couldn't fly up into the sky himself, saving Nathan too.

When peter goes invisible, he used telekinesis. Remember his confrontation with isaac? Peter probably wasn't about to fly because he was so overwhelmed by his power. His just fainted minutes before!

When peter goes invisible, he used telekinesis. Remember his confrontation with isaac? Peter probably wasn't about to fly because he was so overwhelmed by his power. His just fainted minutes before!

He wasn't able to fly BECAUSE HE COULDN'T CONTROL ANY OF HIS ABILITIES

For the love of god, he SAYS IT!!!!

He wasn't able to fly BECAUSE HE COULDN'T CONTROL ANY OF HIS ABILITIES

For the love of god, he SAYS IT!!!!

Hey chill, thats exactly what I meant. I was just answering the other guy's question.

:pinch: :argh: :punch: :punch: :trout: :s :beer: :iiam:

From Ask Ausiello

Mama Petrelli has a traveling-based superpower. A power like one of our existing heroes, but "takes a lot less effort to get from Point A to Point B". Ausiello also stated that her power would play into Peter's visions of the future. It would be like our existing Heroes, Hiro, going through time, but take much less effort, as she can just think about it instead of physically going there. This is why Peter's vision of the future first occurred when he was in the presence of his mother.

I'm wondering this might explain what happened to Peter when he "passed out" in the street and went back to the building and watching the conversation between Charles Deveaux and Mama Petrelli. I don't think it was time travel (could be wrong) cause when we hear Noah "waking" Peter, Peter seemed to be coming out of a "dream". Whats puzzling is that Charles Deveaux could sense the "future" Peter being there and knowing he wasn't from that specific time and no one else seen him. I don't think Peter would have invoked his invisibility cause he seemed very surprised to be there.

I have to loo kthis up but in one of the past episodes it was either a vision or one of the comic books that showed nathan flying peter up to the sky and having him explode there.

I'm wondering this might explain what happened to Peter when he "passed out" in the street and went back to the building and watching the conversation between Charles Deveaux and Mama Petrelli. I don't think it was time travel (could be wrong) cause when we hear Noah "waking" Peter, Peter seemed to be coming out of a "dream". Whats puzzling is that Charles Deveaux could sense the "future" Peter being there and knowing he wasn't from that specific time and no one else seen him. I don't think Peter would have invoked his invisibility cause he seemed very surprised to be there.

Well as the spoiler mentions that its like Hiro going through times, it was happening in the past (peter himself being there and so on..) and as said in the spoiler it doesn't require u to be there physically, just thinking (as in dreaming) is enough to be there.

You've been wondering, we've been wondering, and you have to figure that Niki, Claire, HRG/Noah, Matt, et al, were wondering, too. At the conclusion of the Kirby Plaza skirmish on Heroes' first-season finale, why didn't Peter just fly his explosive self up, up and away, instead of making Nathan take one for the team, as well? Presented by TV Guide with that burning question, series creator Tim Kring pauses before saying, "You know, theoretically you're not supposed to be thinking about that."

When assured that viewers are, Kring confirms that ? as many have theorized ? radioactive Peter's other powers were "incapacitated" at that pivotal moment, and "somewhere in there is the explanation" for having Nathan grab his bro and do the "flying man!" thing. "But the real explanation is that we wanted Nathan to show up and [save the day]!"

"Yes, I will admit that there?s a very tiny window of logic there," Kring continues with a laugh. "But what can I say? It's requires the proverbial suspension of disbelief." Which, when airing opposite 24, a season finale is certainly allowed.

Im a little slow catching up here. This "very bad" "hero" who Molly could find but he could also see her. Who is he? What is his power? Etc etc.

I don't think we know much about that yet.

Im a little slow catching up here. This "very bad" "hero" who Molly could find but he could also see her. Who is he? What is his power? Etc etc.

Uluru is what is being predicted and what or who is he is interesting tho there could be dispute because Isaac painted him a long time back and alsao in one picture Isaac is talking to him so with Isaac being dead that won't happen anytime soon...but Uluru is a 9th Wonders character and looks to be a rock character and very big he is also in my sig so time will tell but if he can own Sylar which is probably what could happen he has to be amazing...

Why would her mother be interested in peter having a vision of HER going all "Nathan is way better than Peter, peter is so gay" on him? Charles was definitely one of those heroes... Although they've never mention WHO has the power of those dreams... I mean, charles can't be because peter had that dream of nathan's accident when peter had just become a nurse. And I don't think his mom was contradictory as to wish the bomb to go off and then show peter a vision of charles telling him that love is the key and blah bla blah

So charles being the one with that power makes sense.. and about the accident I guess we can say that charles knew who peter was all the time and what his role in the events was going to be.

why would his mother be interested in that..... how about this... it doesnt matter what she wants... Peter has the power now... he controls what he sees... which is why Charles said to him he has had the power the whole time.. he just NEEDED to see it.... see the below quote(and the post from ask ausiello) about his moms power... the reason why Charles was able to see peter... well.. I am going to go with Charles has the same power as Peter.... thats my only guess fort the moment...

peter was def not invisible... see my above about why Charles was able to see him...

I believe his name is Lord Sauron. He is only visible in the form of a giant flaming eye ;)

Could be Peter. :shifty: :| Still could be someone we don't know yet.