NBC'S Heroes

Could be Peter. :shifty: :| Still could be someone we don't know yet.

It's can't be Peter, they used Molly to find Peter. Peter passed out, Bennett woke him up and Peter asked how he found him, Bennett said "I told you, we have a tracking system"

Could be Peter. :shifty: :| Still could be someone we don't know yet.

It could be anyone really from that list on Chandra's computer...alot tho there are deceased...

Heroes creator Tim Kring has opened up about the forthcoming series Heroes: Origins, writing about the spin-off in a blog after the first season finale aired in the US.

"The idea [of Heroes: Origins] was to try to do about half a dozen episodes that are stand-alone episodes, dealing with the origin stories of characters all around the world who are waking up with the discovery of these unique abilities," Kring wrote in the official Heroes blog.

Kring revealed the stories told in Origins will not be related directly to the characters in Heroes, but that sharp-eyed fans will be able to spot connections that link the two series together.

Kring also warned fans not to expect Origins to follow the formula set by Heroes, explaining that the spin-off will have a style similar to The Twilight Zone, telling "cautionary tales and morality tale

I think Humpty Dumpty is the one that molly spoke of.

Precisely, you nailed it. 'coz humpty dumpty sits on a wall and that gives him tactical advantage of being at high ground making him able to see molly ;-)

Precisely, you nailed it. 'coz humpty dumpty sits on a wall and that gives him tactical advantage of being at high ground making him able to see molly ;-)

:laugh:

So when he falls and his head breaks apart Sylar doesn't have to do anything...

dont forget the sketchbook issac gave that delivery guy! we still dont know anything about that...

That comic was used in the 'future' episode thats why Haresh killed the Hispanic guy cause he read it in the comic, its also how Hiro knew he was going to stab Sylar, we all know how we didnt kill him! Issac says to sylar that he had to show them how to kill him before he died!

That comic was used in the 'future' episode thats why Haresh killed the Hispanic guy cause he read it in the comic, its also how Hiro knew he was going to stab Sylar, we all know how we didnt kill him! Issac says to sylar that he had to show them how to kill him before he died!

Isaac probably thought that getting stabbed like this would kill him.

Isaac probably thought that getting stabbed like this would kill him.

But I don't think anyone really knew that Sylar would drag himself down the manhole...But if you remember he was dead or faked his death when he captured then he brought himself back so does he have a power we don't know of?...

I thought it was a great season but i'm already doubting the longevity of this show. It could become a little boring, same old stuff.

NBC's "Heroes," which wrapped its freshman season with an explosive finale Monday, is rumored to be introducing at least four new, mostly international, characters next season, among them a sexy boyfriend for everyone's favorite cheerleader, Claire (Hayden Panettiere).

Also potentially joining the cast of characters on "Heroes" next season are a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son, an Irish mobster and a twentysomething Latina. It is believed that most of these characters will only do arcs on the show rather than become regulars.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but why did Peter's brother have to fly him up to save the world? Peter can fly himself since he absorbed his brother's ability.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but why did Peter's brother have to fly him up to save the world? Peter can fly himself since he absorbed his brother's ability.

I think he did it because he felt they where in this together and it was his destiny to do it.

as said before peter can only use one power at a time, if he tried to concentrate on flying he would likely not be able to control the explosion

Peter was losing control over the nuclear power no way he could try and focus on flying without losing control of holding back not exploding.

When Mathachew see's that question he is going to scream :laugh:

But as mentioned if he had tried to fly when he was going nuclear his mind would of been side tracked and New York would be no more...

But I don't think anyone really knew that Sylar would drag himself down the manhole...But if you remember he was dead or faked his death when he captured then he brought himself back so does he have a power we don't know of?...

He must have some other survival power. Otherwise, wouldn't he be frantically trying to acquire Clare's power? He doesn't seem to care that much that he would die if Peter or himself explodes.

He must have some other survival power. Otherwise, wouldn't he be frantically trying to acquire Clare's power? He doesn't seem to care that much that he would die if Peter or himself explodes.

Yeah after all his eyes flashed everyone he had killed and then they went white which meant he had died...so he must have another power....

yeah i agree i think the finale just completely ruined the show.

imo i think it's the weakest episode of season 2.

:blink:

uhhhh...season 2 doesn't start until like Sept./Oct.....

:blink:

uhhhh...season 2 doesn't start until like Sept./Oct.....

Well technically the last 3 minutes were Season 2 :laugh:

Well technically the last 3 minutes were Season 2 :laugh:

lol...well yeah....but i don't think he was just referring to that...

lol...well yeah....but i don't think he was just referring to that...

Season 2 will have to better Season 1 to keep the viewers there and I hope they achieve it :)

I will say though that the finale was disappointing only because I was expecting something bigger. The face off between Sylar and Peter in the future episode was short but amazing and always got me thinking that the last episode will be similar. A few punches was all Peter brought to the final battle. All those powers and it was skin on skin at the end. Still a very good ep though.

I will say though that the finale was disappointing only because I was expecting something bigger. The face off between Sylar and Peter in the future episode was short but amazing and always got me thinking that the last episode will be similar. A few punches was all Peter brought to the final battle. All those powers and it was skin on skin at the end. Still a very good ep though.

Yeah I mean if Peter had started to use multiple powers on Sylar people would say "He learnt them to quickly" so he only used his hands because he is really still learning he doesn't still understand how to access what he needs when he needs them...he knows the basics like Invisibility because Claude taught him that...