NBC'S Heroes

Yeah I mean if Peter had started to use multiple powers on Sylar people would say "He learnt them to quickly" so he only used his hands because he is really still learning he doesn't still understand how to access what he needs when he needs them...he knows the basics like Invisibility because Claude taught him that...

It does not make sense that Peter could not control the powers he obtained. Look at the healing ability, it worked on instinct. So did the flight thing. Peter merely has to be in the presense of one how has powers and he gains them automatically. On that point, Peter has been near Sylar twice, he should have all of Sylar's abilities. Just look at how quickly Peter gained Nikki's power.

Oh and I don't think it was covered. Why couldn't Peter fly? Why did Nathan have to carry him?

It does not make sense that Peter could not control the powers he obtained. Look at the healing ability, it worked on instinct. So did the flight thing. Peter merely has to be in the presense of one how has powers and he gains them automatically. On that point, Peter has been near Sylar twice, he should have all of Sylar's abilities. Just look at how quickly Peter gained Nikki's power.

Oh and I don't think it was covered. Why couldn't Peter fly? Why did Nathan have to carry him?

The flight thing didn't work right away. The healing is meant to work on instinct, the cheerleader doesn't call upon it everytime she needs it - it just happens. He may gain them automatically, but that doesn't mean he can use them as he may not know how to. Flying didn't work right away, he almost killed himself trying to use it. If he can use them automatically, why do you think he was going to blow up? Same goes for learning to use invisibility. Nicki's power isn't exactly difficult to understand. Brute strength. He couldn't fly because he couldn't control his powers at the time, he obviously had a bigger problem to focus on.

Peter didn't get Nikki's ability. Or more precisely, he didn't use it against sylar. If peter had gone all superman on sylar with those punches, he would have crushed sylar's skull. Didn't happen :p

Peter didn't get Nikki's ability. Or more precisely, he didn't use it against sylar. If peter had gone all superman on sylar with those punches, he would have crushed sylar's skull. Didn't happen :p

He probably took them tho he was about 1 pace away from Nikki...

When can we expect the spin off series to start?

I hear its half way through Season 2...I thought it was in the Summer...

* The yet-to-be-titled Season 2 premiere will introduce new series regular Maya, a Hispanic woman in her mid 20s. Could she be linked with Alejandro who'll recur next season?

* The episode will also introduce Kane, a recurring character that may become a possible regular. This man in his late 20s is referred, in the info we were given, as an ageless American with an European feel. He is said to be a charming womanizer who as a soul that seems to be older than he appears to be.

* A new Japanese recurring female character will be named Princess Keriyama.

* A few high school characters living in California will be added to the recurring cast. They are: Gay cheerleader April; charming 18-year-old West, who doesn't fit in much; May, a mean cheerleader high schooler.

* Other recurring characters making their first appearances in the premiere are: Georgie and Blackie, two Irish thieves, who are under orders of 45ish ringleader Ricky; friendly 40-year-old mild-mannered Bob who is said to be the "unassuming face of a very powerful organization"; NYPD detective Kincaid.

* The second episode will introduce new regular Monica. She is a beautiful African-American in her late 20s. She is very kind to people and always thinks of them before taking care of herself.

Edited by Rappy

I'm surprised no one thought of this yet, but when you think about it, it's actually quite obvious: How come Peter didn't just fly away on his own at the end? Why did Nathan have to do it for him? That was a pretty big oversight, don't you all think?

I'm surprised no one thought of this yet, but when you think about it, it's actually quite obvious: How come Peter didn't just fly away on his own at the end? Why did Nathan have to do it for him? That was a pretty big oversight, don't you all think?

You just know is Mathachew reads that he is gonna explode...

Whats your address so I can come punch you in the face?

Ooh! Ooh! Can I come too?! :rofl:

You just know is Mathachew reads that he is gonna explode...

Huh? What? I don't know what you're talking about.... :omg: :angry: :argh:

:laugh: :rofl:

110 West 129th St

New York, NY 10027

Gotta buzz in and I won't let you up unless you explain why Peter didn't just fly up on his own!

110 West 129th St

New York, NY 10027

Gotta buzz in and I won't let you up unless you explain why Peter didn't just fly up on his own!

Because he can't use his powers unless people like you actually watch and understand the episode. You know, the part where he says 'I can't control my powers.'

why didn't Peter just fly up instead of being carried by his brother?

WTF is up with having a gay cherleader? why have more cheerleaders? Is the producer of the show a pedophile or something?

why didn't Peter just fly up instead of being carried by his brother?

WTF is up with having a gay cherleader? why have more cheerleaders? Is the producer of the show a pedophile or something?

You know I really can't believe how many times this has been asked...honestly...Tim Kring even answered the question himself...

"You know, theoretically, you're not supposed to be thinking about that," series creator Tim Kring told TV Guide's Matt Webb Mitovich and Michael Logan. However, Kring did prove correct many theories following Monday's airing that Peter was so distracted by the fact he was about to explode that he didn't have the energy or the attention span to use an of his other abilities.

Of course, that's trying to find a way to explain an action from a story standpoint. But from an entertainment factor, Kring admitted that he was much more interested in having Nathan -- who had become somewhat of a bad guy on the show in recent weeks -- to save the day.

"Yes, I will admit that there's a very tiny window of logic there, but what can I say?" Kring said. "It requires the proverbial suspension of disbelief."

As for the Gay Cheerleader I think its basically because Claire will go back to school so thats why and Zach isn't around now due to Sarah Connor Stuff...

You know I really can't believe how many times this has been asked...honestly...Tim Kring even answered the question himself...

As for the Gay Cheerleader I think its basically because Claire will go back to school so thats why and Zach isn't around now due to Sarah Connor Stuff...

A cheerleader having a crush on claire?!?

yea when I first saw the scene I wondered why he didn't fly away himself but if you replay it, it does become obvious that he is unable to use his other abilities. Maybe Tim Kring should have had him to at least attempt to fly away to make it more obvious that he just can't.