NBC'S Heroes

so we are turning Heroes into that the-n.com show called South of Nowhere?

Never heard of it?... :unsure:

You know I really can't believe how many times this has been asked...honestly...Tim Kring even answered the question himself...

As for the Gay Cheerleader I think its basically because Claire will go back to school so thats why and Zach isn't around now due to Sarah Connor Stuff...

I was joking Rappy, but thank you for the quote. That makes it official. It is quite plausible. I figured that if he stopped for one instant to fly, he would have lost all control an went boom. Not good.

There is not need in having a gay cheerleader. None what so ever. Claire really wouldn't be that hot, but damn I'd sure like to hit it. (Y)

[edit] an error occurred causing me to double post within my own post. LOL

I was joking Rappy, but thank you for the quote. That makes it official. It is quite plausible. I figured that if he stopped for one instant to fly, he would have lost all control an went boom. Not good.

There is not need in having a gay cheerleader. None what so ever. Claire really wouldn't be that hot, but damn I'd sure like to hit it. (Y)

:shifty:

Rappy, are you crouching over your computer ready to post a reply in the heroes thread or something? :p

wait, you might be one of the new heroes witht the ability of neowin-post-perception. The ability to sense posting and auto reply to it. :o

Does anyone know what that tune is they play all the time in Heroes?

Edit: This is part of the tune im talking about: http://www.mrkryptic.com/stuff/heroes.mp3.

Rappy, are you crouching over your computer ready to post a reply in the heroes thread or something? :p

wait, you might be one of the new heroes witht the ability of neowin-post-perception. The ability to sense posting and auto reply to it. :o

He's our very own resident Hero ;) He's the cheerleader, his avatar tag sometimes reads: "Save Rappy, Save Neowin" :p

Does anyone know what that tune is they play all the time in Heroes?

He's our very own resident Hero ;) He's the cheerleader, his avatar tag sometimes reads: "Save Rappy, Save Neowin" :p

Eyes by Rogue Wave

So that's the gay cheerleader. If Rappy is as good looking as Claire, I'll have to pay him a visit. :devil: :yes: :whistle:

Edited by Turion

Eyes by Rogue Wave

So that's the gay cheerleader. If Rappy is as good looking as Claire, I'll have to pay him a visit. :devil: :yes: :whistle:

:laugh:

Eyes by Rogue Wave

Hmm...no that isnt it. Its played constantly throughout the show. At the begin of the finale, its played while the man talks. I'm not sure if its something the Heroes Team cooked up, or if its by any group.

Hmm...no that isnt it. Its played constantly throughout the show. At the begin of the finale, its played while the man talks. I'm not sure if its something the Heroes Team cooked up, or if its by any group.

Yeah I know the one you mean....I have an unofficial Heroes soundtrack but it doesn't feature that track...

pssh, i still don't get why so many people are keen on the idea of peter flying off on his own. i mean, if he could, wouldn't he? duh.

i still stand by my idea though, nikki should've picked up that meter and she-hulk'ed peter, like the invisible man would've.

pssh, i still don't get why so many people are keen on the idea of peter flying off on his own. i mean, if he could, wouldn't he? duh.

i still stand by my idea though, nikki should've picked up that meter and she-hulk'ed peter, like the invisible man would've.

Nikki had no idea who Peter was and did not know what was going on, she just saw Sylar looking like a bad guy. She didn't even know who Sylar was. Sylar was most likely suprised by what Nikki did with the parking meter that he didn't react fast enough before Nikki smacked him.

As for Peter, he gained Nikki's super ability along with the self assurance and confidence that he should have tried to fly or teleport. That's been my thinking. But it's back to the limp wristed Peter...oh well.

Nikki had no idea who Peter was and did not know what was going on, she just saw Sylar looking like a bad guy. She didn't even know who Sylar was. Sylar was most likely suprised by what Nikki did with the parking meter that he didn't react fast enough before Nikki smacked him.

As for Peter, he gained Nikki's super ability along with the self assurance and confidence that he should have tried to fly or teleport. That's been my thinking. But it's back to the limp wristed Peter...oh well.

Yeah Nikki has turned good now I think and the fact Sylar didn't realise is his fault...to engrossed in beating up Peter he could of heard her approaching due to his amazing hearing!!!

^ i think thats overdoing the cheerleader character a bit much...

Yup... though maybe this time we'll have the tag line...

"Kill the cheerleader, save the world."

This isn't related, but I was watching TV this weekend and saw a commercial for the sequel for Bring it On and the main chick was Claire. Guess she *really* likes being a cheerleader.

This isn't related, but I was watching TV this weekend and saw a commercial for the sequel for Bring it On and the main chick was Claire. Guess she *really* likes being a cheerleader.

I have that on dvd :laugh:

I have that on dvd :laugh:

yea... I really hope you have a child or run some sort of babysitting club to justify that purchase

yea... I really hope you have a child or run some sort of babysitting club to justify that purchase

Ummm.....yes :unsure:

(Just to note Hayden Panettiere wears very short clothes in that movie...that justified my purchase :laugh: )

Ummm.....yes :unsure:

(Just to note Hayden Panettiere wears very short clothes in that movie...that justified my purchase :laugh: )

ok... that may be able to justify it as long as you are under the age of 18.... otherwise... I'm calling Chris Hansen

I wondered where the Haitian had got to...they better not kill this one off as well like they did with Hana

I'm going to hold off until all four parts are released... I think I can wait... :|

Don't worry, I'm with you. We can do it as long as some tool *looks at Rappy* doesn't decide to post the comic's images in the thread :D

Don't worry, I'm with you. We can do it as long as some tool *looks at Rappy* doesn't decide to post the comic's images in the thread :D

Nope I shall not do that...but I just read it...it was interesting...:D

There should be a reality based contest show for "How badly do you want to be on Heroes?". People could do all kinds of stupid stuff and get hurt. Then just wind up on the show when the win the right, and only be a dead body or something.

There could be a Law and Order; Criminal Intent crossover with Rappy as a the target of a murder plot. Basically moderators on neowin finally show their true colors and are jealous of Rappy's posting power. They scheme and plot to trick Rappy to go to New York to only be murdered by Radish while he is there.

Then they could also have the SVU crossover also, where some internet predator mistakes Rappy for a young boy and gets Rappy to met him at some location only to be violated and discarded. Rappy's posting power gets Law enforcement invovled. This and that happens and it turns out that the predator is on the admin team of Neowin.

I think those would be great shows. Would have a decent amount of viewers. :)

There should be a reality based contest show for "How badly do you want to be on Heroes?". People could do all kinds of stupid stuff and get hurt. Then just wind up on the show when the win the right, and only be a dead body or something.

There could be a Law and Order; Criminal Intent crossover with Rappy as a the target of a murder plot. Basically moderators on neowin finally show their true colors and are jealous of Rappy's posting power. They scheme and plot to trick Rappy to go to New York to only be murdered by Radish while he is there.

Then they could also have the SVU crossover also, where some internet predator mistakes Rappy for a young boy and gets Rappy to met him at some location only to be violated and discarded. Rappy's posting power gets Law enforcement invovled. This and that happens and it turns out that the predator is on the admin team of Neowin.

I think those would be great shows. Would have a decent amount of viewers. :)

:unsure:

My posting power?...thats something I'll never have tho I would enter to become an extra :D