NBC'S Heroes

Easter Egg from Novel...LMAO at Blokes face bottom right!!!

post-15395-1180536569_thumb.jpg

Now that's dedication. NO stunt stand in for Nathan!!

CCI: What do viewers have to look forward to in volume two?

TK: Volume two may not last an entire season. It will pick up a few of the questions that will be left hanging in volume one. But you can look forward to the introduction of a new character and a villain and the idea of the show having a kind of global feel is only increased in volume two.

CCI: When you say volume two will not be an entire season, do you mean you?ll start volume three in the next season?

TK: Yes, volume three will start in the middle of the season or toward the end of the season. There is a complete season next year, with about 23 episodes, but the idea is that the show is told in volumes and each one is sort of looked at as one book in a series of books, and then we move on to another volume. This allows us to not get caught up in one giant story that needs to be dragged on. One of the lessons we?ve learned from other shows is that that you can?t (let the show) get wrapped up so tightly around itself that it doesn?t have any breathing room left. You can?t introduce any new concepts because you?re so busy on the freight train that is that story. The story becomes a big giant engine that gets harder and harder to hop off.

Volume 3 starting half way through second series..:)hats cool :)

Volume 3 starting half way through second series...thats cool :)

:unsure:

dania.jpg

A new hot young female hero is joining the gang on NBC's hit sci-fi drama "Heroes."

Dania Ramirez ("The Sopranos") has been added as a regular on the NBC Universal TV Studio series, which is returning for a second season in the fall.

Ramirez will play Maya, a new hero whose powers are being kept under wraps.

"Heroes" extends Ramirez's relationship with NBC. This past development season, she co-starred in the network's drama pilot "Fort Pit."

Maya is one of four to five new characters expected to be added to "Heroes" next season, but her character might be the only regular one. The other roles, most of which are said to have international flavor, include a sexy boyfriend for Claire (Hayden Panettiere), a 28-year-old black mother, a surrogate for Niki's (Ali Larter) son and an Irish mobster (HR 5/24).

The Dominican Republic-born Ramirez is garnering attention with her recurring role on HBO's "Sopranos," on which she plays A.J.'s (Robert Iler) former fiancee Blanca.

She also played Callisto in Fox's "X-Men: The Last Stand."

Ramirez is repped by ICM, manager Jeff Morrone and law firm Stone, Meyer, Genow.

Matts Fate?!?...

Question: You love Greg Grunberg. I love Greg Grunberg. Please tell me he'll be in Heroes next season. Pretty please? I know his character was pretty shot up at the end, but he's got to pull through.? Jenna

Ausiello: I tried to get an answer out of Greg, but he's not budging. All he'll say is the audience shouldn't "assume anything" about Matt's fate. He then added, "This will be the hardest secret I have ever had to keep during a hiatus." Harder than whether Felicity ended up spending the summer of '99 with Ben or Noel? Hard to believe.

My leet MS Paint skillz...

download.php?file=post-161748-1180496933.jpg&name=NUP_106184_2817b.JPG

That was my favourite scene of the WHOLE finale. In fact the whole season was worth it just because of this (and claire :o )

Mmmm... Claire...

Ehem, what? :whistle:

You thought the same as I did, didn't you?!

Yeah I know the one you mean....I have an unofficial Heroes soundtrack but it doesn't feature that track...

WHERE?!?

That was my favourite scene of the WHOLE finale. In fact the whole season was worth it just because of this (and claire :o )

You thought the same as I did, didn't you?!

WHERE?!?

I found it a while ago but can't remember where it only has modern songs on it...

I found it a while ago but can't remember where it only has modern songs on it...

Got a track listing for the cd?

I didn't think this show would interest me. I was told to watch it last week by a couple of friends and I've just finished the second episode.

Aaagh I'm hooked now. Which I suppose is good because all the other shows I watch except for Doctor Who are finished now.

But seriously, this show has surprised me as I didn't think it looked all that good before I actually watched these two episodes.

i was a bit slower than everyone here and just finished watching heroes yesterday. can't wait for season 2! and this time i'll be able to discuss the episodes on neowin.

I know its unofficial but I still cant see how any of those songs made the list...

Thats what I meant by Modern stuff...I couldn't see how Lilly Allen made it...obviously its fan based as far as I know theres no plans to release an official album...

I didn't think this show would interest me. I was told to watch it last week by a couple of friends and I've just finished the second episode.

Aaagh I'm hooked now. Which I suppose is good because all the other shows I watch except for Doctor Who are finished now.

But seriously, this show has surprised me as I didn't think it looked all that good before I actually watched these two episodes.

It gets so so so much better! And its great that you missed the whole first series cause now you hav like 23 episodes to watch when you please! I only started watchin when it was on the 18 episode so i had 18 episodes to catch up on and it was great just watchin it was like 5 hrs straight instead of having to wait a week for a new episode!

nice... but that has gotta be some of the worst audio I've heard from a youtube clip. Damn thing freaked me out at the start 'cause it started so loudly and was peaking.

Yeah someones ripped it off the site...dunno why they could just visit E!...lol

Just a thought about Claire's power... with her being able to regenerate and all.. does that mean she'll be a virgin "forever"?

Don't know if this has been brought up before but i thought I'd ask.

Just a thought about Claire's power... with her being able to regenerate and all.. does that mean she'll be a virgin "forever"?

I believe it :devil: :shiftyninja:

Don't know if this has been brought up before but i thought I'd ask.

She could sell that :shifty:

Dead or Alive: So there he was at Global's fall TV launch: Adrian Pasdar, Nathan Petrelli on Heroes. In a hurried dressing room conversation he said "Apparently not!" when asked if he died in the season finale, after blasting into the stratosphere.