NBC'S Heroes

:o I guess that means that he let go of Peter and flew away right before the blast. Nice.

Yeah I thought that was what could of happened...

There better be one heck of an explanation how he didn't die from all that direct contact to radiation that Peter was emitting.

It would make the whole scene where it was all somber for nothing, purely nothing because there was no loss. It would be bad writing imho.

Okay, so I just finished watching the first series. It was a bit slow to start with, where they were all realising their abilities and trying to make them work but I have to say, despite thinking this show would be awful - I'm very impressed and can't wait for series 2!

The characters are great (if a little chliched), the plot is well written and thought out and I wanted to keep watching after each episode. Thoroughly enjoyable and the finale was fantastic. I agree after reading on this page that there had better be a damn good reason for Nathan's return (if true) in the second series. Roll on September 24!

There better be one heck of an explanation how he didn't die from all that direct contact to radiation that Peter was emitting.

It would make the whole scene where it was all somber for nothing, purely nothing because there was no loss. It would be bad writing imho.

I wonder if the fact that he can fly at super-sonic speeds without having his skin or clothes rip off may have something to do with it...

But surely, since he was in direct contact with Peter that wouldn't make a difference?

Yeah the amount of radiation Peter is emitting would surely kill Nathan plus depending how high they went...if Nathan survived then they really need to explain it...if he is in Season 2 maybe its flashbacks?

I don't know if anyone here has been following the Graphic Novels lately...it has been about the Haitians origins and his father and his father has a power and weird one at that...

Guillame's power is described as "bliss and horror". From the reaction of the Tonton Macoutes, the ability to induce vomiting is within Guillame's scope. He is also able to alter the emotions of others with his power.

Thats pretty funky :D

Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai has signed up to star in top US sci-fi serial Heroes.

The Indian babe, who recently married fellow actor Abhishek Bachchan, will appear in 8 episodes of the coming series of the NBC show revolving around a batch of super-enhanced human beings.

It has been reported that Aishwarya Rai will play the role of Dr. Mohinder Suresh?s elder sister Shanti Suresh, and will have a super-power of her own, something which has not yet been disclosed.

Aishwarya will begin shooting in

Los Angeles later this month, and is expected to be seen on-screen as early as October of this year.

As in his elder sister who is dead?

Yeah i thought that when I saw it...makes you think tho...is she dead?...or can she sort of portray dead? as her power...

I also read where the new Miss Universe which is a Japanese woman is the one playing as Hiro's new love interest.. Let me see if I can find the article.

This was the first article about it

She said she is hoping to devote herself to her new role which includes acting as a spokeswoman for AIDS issues and is also looking for a possible role on the TV series Heroes,? broadcast by NBC, which has rights to the Miss Universe pageant.

As soon as I won Miss Universe I had this big chance,? Mori, who teaches jazz dance at her mother's studio in Shizuoka near Mount Fuji, said. Ive never acted before. I went to the casting audition and read a script in English and Japanese, and they said it was really good. So I hope I can be in the show.

Mori said her role would be Yaeko, a love interest for one of the main characters.

riyo_maki.jpg

Riyo Mori is her name. Quite cute.

Edited by Smeltn

She damn ugly, or that is just a really bad picture of her!

Yeah there was some better pictures when she was in Miss World :D

Nick D'Agosto has landed a major recurring role on NBC's hit sci-fi drama "Heroes" for next season.

On the Universal Media Studios series, he will play Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) boyfriend, West, who is said to have "a very cool superpower."

D'Agosto is the second new addition to the cast of "Heroes" for next season, joining recently appointed new regular Dania Ramirez.

This past development season, D'Agosto co-starred opposite Marisa Tomei in CBS' comedy pilot "The Rich Inner Life of Penelope Cloud." Last year, he played the male lead opposite Mena Suvari in another CBS pilot, the drama "Orpheus."

D'Agosto will next be seen in the indie "Rocket Science," which premiered to strong reviews at the Sundance Film Festival in January.

Bollywood actress and former Miss World Aishwarya Rai has signed up to star in top US sci-fi serial Heroes.

The Indian babe, who recently married fellow actor Abhishek Bachchan, will appear in 8 episodes of the coming series of the NBC show revolving around a batch of super-enhanced human beings.

It has been reported that Aishwarya Rai will play the role of Dr. Mohinder Suresh’s elder sister Shanti Suresh, and will have a super-power of her own, something which has not yet been disclosed.

Aishwarya will begin shooting in

Los Angeles later this month, and is expected to be seen on-screen as early as October of this year.

Nice. She is so hot.

Sylars got a rival!!!!

On the rumor side of things, David Anders of Alias fame is all but confirmed to play the part of next season?s central villain Kane. Kane is apparently over a thousand years old and has a lust for power that is a little more elegant than Sylar. If you believe the word on the streets, the little cockroaches that we see whenever Sylar is in trouble, well they?ve been a little more helpful than we would have ever imagines.

if true then the interesting battle next season would be miss world vs miss universe.

I'd pay to see that :shiftyninja:

Leni in West Nyack, New York: Anything on Heroes?

The two new Heroes announced today are already familiar faces: Nick D'Agosto played Jan's Bluetooth-enabled assistant, Hunter, on The Office (does "Good luck with your band. Don?t let them change you" ring a bell?), and Dania Ramirez was Blanca, A.J.'s erstwhile fianc?e on The Sopranos.

Luisa in Las Vegas: Do we know how HRG will align himself, good-versus-evil-wise, in season two?

With Heroes you can only expect the unexpected, but Jack Coleman told us, "I would like to see HRG put his pretty elaborate and nefarious skill set to use for good, but not too good. I don't want to saint him. I'd like to have a little bit of an edge, still morally gray and willing to cross the line. He is more fun when he's a little bit on the edge." Damn straight, sir. Damn straight.

Alex in Santa Barbara, California: I think I'm gonna die if Heroes doesn't come back soon. Do you have any scoop to tide me over?

We can tell you what Greg Grunberg wants to see happen to his character, Matt Parkman, in season two: "I really hope I get into a position of power, like a detective or something like that, and I would love to just continue along the lines of what I'm doing. I hope that my powers evolve into something where I could suck someone's sense of humor or language. It would be a really cool thing to do. Instead of just reading their minds, like manipulate them once, put messages in their heads."

Question: Heroes resumes production this week, so it only seems fair that you give us some scoop.? Janine

Ausiello: I caught up with Hayden Panettiere at last Thursday's Entourage premiere and she revealed that the first episode picks up four months after the finale. "A lot of things happened [during those four months] that people don't know about," she teased. "A lot of things changed and people will be like, 'Whoa!'" Hayden also hinted that someone did not survive the season-ending bloodbath, but check this out: NBC is holding a Heroes press conference tomorrow on the show's set and all primary cast members will be present and accounted for. That includes Santiago Cabrera, Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, Ali Larter, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Leonard Roberts and Milo Ventimiglia. Hey, wait a second ? someone is missing from that list!

Missy Peregrym isnt th:(e :(