NBC'S Heroes

i finally realize that Peter Petrelli "absorbs" people's powers nearby.... very cool.

Anyone else notice hidden messages and hand symbols in these episodes? I'm not talking about the obvious DNA/RNA strand that you see sometimes... im talking about real life esoteric stuff... anyone else?

this series is effin great. cant wait until next week.

^ Triadamantium is stronger. :yes:

I didn't know Nathan Petrelli could fly that fast. He went off like a bullet.

Yup...

Looks like Peter == Rogue and Niki is kinda like Jean Grey/Phoenix.

Peter != Rogue. Peter == Mimic.

anyway great episode. I like how they ended it with Peter delivering a message to Hiro.

this is the best series i've seen in a long time on any part of american tv. Btw. Hiro looks totally badass in the future, don't you think? Btw. the younger brother isn't just leech. All of them can use each others powers when around one another. Hiro even was able to speak some english when near the older brother.

this is the best series i've seen in a long time on any part of american tv. Btw. Hiro looks totally badass in the future, don't you think? Btw. the younger brother isn't just leech. All of them can use each others powers when around one another. Hiro even was able to speak some english when near the older brother.

Yeah, that I don't get at all. how is speaking broken english absorbing someone's ability to fly? Its not like you see Nathan beating people up with some newly formed personality or Niki flying off after sleeping with each other

But yeah, it does seem like Peter is absorbing other peoples powers. Didn't even think of that till I started reading some of the comments.

What a great episode. Hiro speaking english was awkward, but whatever...

I guess spoilers were true when they said that peter's power was

absorbing power from people around him

. Now we know for a fact that the black (supposedly bad) guy is nikki's husband. And he's got powers too, so that kid has powers for sure.

When the kid says that his dad isn't a killer, I think that maybe his dad teamed up with super-nikki and that it was nikki the one that killed people, not the guy.

This is getting interesting :)

Well remember peter has some sort of esp so that could be why hewas able to finish the painting.

Hiro can speek limited english. he didnt fully know english when he spoke to the older brother. he mostly used gestures.

The black guy seems to be able to walk through walls , thats why they can never find him :)

I missed the first half hour. Anyone care to give a quick synopsis or point me to a location that has a rundown of what happened?

Thanks

apparently you can rewatch the episode on NBC's Heroes page.

You know what? I know this show is fantasy and all but that time when Nathan flies the hella fast away from those dudes that were after him, his pajama bottoms should have been ripped away from his body due to the powerful force of the wind. So, he should have landed naked. LOL!!!

Is nikki's husband D.L the same person that is working with claires dad? Its hard to tell from the picture

Yeah seems that way on the promo pictures for the series it shows him with the boy :shifty:

Peter's power isn't ESP.

He's much like Rogue from XMEN where he inherits the powers of others around him.

It's why he could fly when he was next to his brother, and its why he could finish Issac's painting.

But I have to agree, the show is amazing, and would love to see it continue for a long time to come.

Chew