NBC'S Heroes

I wonder when or how Peter gets his "scar" as mention by Hiro on the train last episode. A battle maybe?

I imagine the future of the show to be some kind of post-apocolyptic wasteland.

Is nikki's husband D.L the same person that is working with claires dad? Its hard to tell from the picture

not the same guy at all....

Yeah seems that way on the promo pictures for the series it shows him with the boy :shifty:

no it doesn't....

guy working with claries dad: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1097515/

D.L.: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0731346/

Edited by Am_I_Evil

I wanted to say that the black guy who works with Claire's dad is not Micah's father, but I think Rappy and others have made it pretty clear already.

Btw. the younger brother isn't just leech. All of them can use each others powers when around one another. Hiro even was able to speak some english when near the older brother.
That is waaay off dude. They can't. And Hiro can probably speak some English because he's a big X-Men fan. I too noticed that his English was a lot better than before, but I guess it had to be like that for the plot to work out. I agree with Julius Caro in that matter, it was a bit awkward:
Hiro speaking english was awkward, but whatever...

I guess spoilers were true when they said that peter's power was

absorbing power from people around him

.But I very much disagree with this:

Now we know for a fact that the black (supposedly bad) guy is nikki's husband.
I think it's pretty clear that he is not.
And he's got powers too, so that kid has powers for sure.

What makes you believe this? We have seen nothing that justifies this, so you're just making assumptions. Up to now, the kid does not have any powers. He might be smart, but that's still far from super-human.

When the kid says that his dad isn't a killer, I think that maybe his dad teamed up with super-nikki and that it was nikki the one that killed people, not the guy.
Again, I disagree. I think Evil-Niki just discovered her power. I think it's something that's been there all along, but it first kicked in when she had to defend herself from Mr. Lindermann's (Linderman?) men. I am pretty sure we've seen how ALL of the main ("good") characters discover their powers for the first time. Claire Bennett was the only one who seemed to be aware of them before we got to know her. Anyone disagree?
The black guy seems to be able to walk through walls , thats why they can never find him :)
Very much doubt it. His power seems to be erasing memory.
You know what? I know this show is fantasy and all but that time when Nathan flies the hella fast away from those dudes that were after him, his pajama bottoms should have been ripped away from his body due to the powerful force of the wind. So, he should have landed naked. LOL!!!
Dude... wtf. :/

I am pretty sure we've seen how ALL of the main ("good") characters discover their powers for the first time. Anyone disagree?

yes

it seems pretty obvious that Nathan has known about his flying for a while but he's kept it quiet....

i mean its not just like he can all of a sudden have it mastered (ie: the flying away last night like that...he'd have to have honed the skill a little....)

yeah....

it seems pretty obvious that Nathan has known about his flying for a while but he's kept it quiet....

i mean its not just like he can all of a sudden have it mastered (ie: the flying away last night like that...he'd have to have honed the skill a little....)

Yeah I agree with that...he sort of sped away like Superman :D

Okay, you're saying two things there.

1. "Nathan has known about his flying for a while"?

No. Remember when Peter was up on the roof? When he jumped off it? Then Nathan flew and caught him. Do you think, if he had known how to fly, that he would've let Peter fall from that height? I really think he would've flown back down, and landed before Peter slid off his hand. Some serious injuries Peter could've suffered, including paraplegia.

2. "He can't all of the sudden have mastered it"?

Yes, he can. The characters in Heroes don't necessarily have to practice their skills before they can do something big with them. Take Isaac for example. Was he painting "a little bit" of the future at first? No, his paintings were either paintings of the future, or not. Or Niki, did she hurt bad guys a little bit at first? She kinda chopped them up the very first time she did something, didn't she? I agree that some characters show a process in which they learn to use their abilities, but that doesn't mean it's like that for all of them, so it's not a rule that you can apply to any character.

So I believe my statement still stands: We've seen how ALL of the main ("good") characters discover their powers for the first time. Claire Bennett was the only one who seemed to be aware of them before we got to know her.

From what I've read Micah has a power its just currently unknown. I mean having a dad that can walk through walls and a mum who kills people. You'd have pretty cool powers :p

this show is so lame and so awesome all at once. it kinda sucks :p

Some of the acting/writing is really, really bad heh.

How so, I think the writing and acting is fantastic.

I tend not to watch the preview for episodes, it sort of takes all the supspence out of them.

Did anyone ever wonder how they got their powers in the first place?

We know it has something to do with their unique DNA. And we know the doctor wrote a book about "Activating Evolution". I think the eclipse activated their powers. In the pilot episode, they find out about the unique abilities they have when the eclipse took place and/or ended.

Dude... wtf. :/

Oh COME ON!! It just makes sense.

If you're wearing flimsy pajama bottoms and like, in a super explosive jump, you know your bottoms are coming off due to the wind resistance.

1he9.png

2pv6.png

3dh6.png

It should have been like:

1he9.png

2alp8.png

3arp5.png

If you're wearing flimsy pajama bottoms and like, in a super explosive jump, you know your bottoms are coming off due to the wind resistance.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1107/1he9.png

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3663/2pv6.png

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/528/3dh6.png

It should have been like:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1107/1he9.png

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1310/2alp8.png

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3526/3arp5.png

LOL, what a waste of time :rofl:

We know it has something to do with their unique DNA. And we know the doctor wrote a book about "Activating Evolution". I think the eclipse activated their powers. In the pilot episode, they find out about the unique abilities they have when the eclipse took place and/or ended.

When I was setting my dvd to record one of the first few episodes, the description of Heroes stated that it had something to do with the dead father expirimenting on them.....

ok so Hiro was able to speak English because "He came back from the future". He had a ponytail, samurai sword and looked all matrix. So he learned to speak english in the future.

The Mirror chicks husband "DL" is NOT the same guy as the one who erases memories. But he can walk through walls.

LOVED the pajamas coming off photos. Truely hilarious.

As for the kid..Micah.. He has powers also, but we will all have to just wait and see what they are when he starts using them in Episode 6/7.

Great show though, its really nice to see a new superhero show that appeals to us older (30 yr olds, and younger crowds)..Although it is pretty dark.

Remember though guys we still havent seen Sirus yet, or found out if he is the one cutting the brains out of the heads. Could he be the one who made the female FBI chick almost kill herself with the gun, then take 5 rounds to the chest from the cop, and then stand up and fly off? What other abilites does he have? Is he actually taking the brains and some how taking the powers from those brains for himself? Ohh what the future holds.

From what I've read Micah has a power its just currently unknown. I mean having a dad that can walk through walls and a mum who kills people. You'd have pretty cool powers :p

Where are you getting this from? All we know is that he managed to take handcuffs off, right? Why are you saying he can walk through walls? And powers are not necessarily hereditary, although I understand why they could be, as this all seems to revolve around evolution. But still, where do you get that D. L. has the ability to walk through walls? Some people were saying earlier that the black guy who erases memory was able to walk through walls (unfounded conclusions, IMO), but he is not Micah's father.

No. Claire had her powers well before the eclipse. So did Peter. Remember him sitting in the cab with Mohinder while it took place? He had already flown a little bit by then.

LOL. I gotta say that was pretty funny.

When I was setting my dvd to record one of the first few episodes, the description of Heroes stated that it had something to do with the dead father expirimenting on them.....

I don't really think so. Unless they had no idea what Prof. Suresh was doing to them. Otherwise they wouldn't be as surprised to have these powers.
As for the kid..Micah.. He has powers also, but we will all have to just wait and see what they are when he starts using them in Episode 6/7.
Again, where are you getting this from? Assumptions?
Remember though guys we still havent seen Sirus yet, or found out if he is the one cutting the brains out of the heads. Could he be the one who made the female FBI chick almost kill herself with the gun, then take 5 rounds to the chest from the cop, and then stand up and fly off? What other abilites does he have? Is he actually taking the brains and some how taking the powers from those brains for himself? Ohh what the future holds.
You mean Sylar. And the show wants us to believe he was the one who got shot and then just disappeared.