NBC'S Heroes

I think molly can find people with powers. she is the tracking system I think.

I said this back on MAY 4th and thanks to the people who made me feel stupid for thinking this lol, including Mathachew

You're welcome! Seriously though, like I said before, what does finding someone have to do with stopping them? She can find anyone, but finding someone doesn't always equate to stopping someone. CTU found a nuke, but it blew up in their faces, so.... But you were right, she's a tracker. I think Molly's ability was overplayed by the previews imho.

On another note: Maaaan!! The writers are making my theory all the more harder to accept :(

I saw 5 years gone as the best episode of the series so far...others may not agree

Yes, but he can't watch FYG right off the bat. He'd be completely lost.

Did you ever watch The Twilight Zone? They did an episode about a Washington DC resident who, after leaving one of those exclusive clubs for wealthy people, travels back in time to the night Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. He went to the police, and even tried to see Lincoln himself to warn him. He failed, and soon after, returned to the present. Upon returning to the Club, he discovered a man who had been a servant of the club the night before. Now he was a member. When the main character went back in time, he was able to convince one policeman, who was the servant's ancestor. This policeman believed the time traveller, and risked his career trying to convince his superiors of the danger. Because he was right, the policeman began a meteoric rise in power, and social status, eventually becoming not only the police chief, but very wealthy. Because of this, a person who was once 'staff' (aka a nobody) was now a wealthy member of an old money family. All because one man failed to change history, but was sucessful in altering the pattern of events.

My point is that Future Hiro may have failed to change the major events (the exploding man still exploded), but he did alter certain aspects:

1) In Future Hiro's original timeline, Sylar killed Clair in Texas, and gained her power. By telling Peter to save the cheerleader, he saved her.

2) In the episode when Sylar killed the auto mechanic with the super hearing, they showed Sylar can't always control the powers he steals (at least, not immediately).

3) In last week's episode, it was revealed Sylar likes to try his newly aquired powers immediately.

There is predecent for Sylar being the 'original' exploding man. He kills Sprague, and tries the power out. He loses control, and BOOM!

Future Hiro travelling back in time simply changed who would be the exploding man (from Sylar to Peter), with Sylar getting the blame.

All of that, and you never said anything.

Show me where Sylar was EVER the bomb. Its always been Peter.

The ONLY times its been hinted to be Sylar was because Future Hiro thought it was Sylar due to SylarNathan's disinformation. There is ZERO evidence at any point in the story that it was ever Sylar, or ever will be Sylar, except for disinformation.

not to say the other episodes aren't great, but i wouldn't suggest watching the best episode as the first... it'll make the others seem somewhat mundane.

This show was a little dissapointing in some respects after ep 20. But it did have some really nice points to it. It was kool seeing Sylar losing control and then killed his mother. This timeline is really diverting from the original timeline. What with Hiro's sword broken and all. Now what will Hiro do? His power's gone right? lol. It was a no brainer that if Peter was near Ted that he would gain Ted's power and start to lose control of it. I don't see why Peter goes nuclear when Ted did not. I can see Sylar going nuclear after gaining Ted's power or Ted going nuclear while Sylar is cutting his head open.

Anyway, Peter was right. Claire does have a part in the explosion, she lead Peter to Ted. What good will the tracker be? It is not like she can killl him.

This show was a little dissapointing in some respects after ep 20. But it did have some really nice points to it. It was kool seeing Sylar losing control and then killed his mother. This timeline is really diverting from the original timeline. What with Hiro's sword broken and all. Now what will Hiro do? His power's gone right? lol. It was a no brainer that if Peter was near Ted that he would gain Ted's power and start to lose control of it. I don't see why Peter goes nuclear when Ted did not. I can see Sylar going nuclear after gaining Ted's power or Ted going nuclear while Sylar is cutting his head open.

Anyway, Peter was right. Claire does have a part in the explosion, she lead Peter to Ted. What good will the tracker be? It is not like she can killl him.

I think Molly being the key to stop sylar was that she had the virus on her. They must've taken samples of those viruses. To stop sylar, they need to find him and them infect him or something. Well, that's why I think.

All visions are happening. I think NY is exploding, perhaps a deserted NY, but it will explode. Now Peter can explode,... typical! He was going nuclear in the end of this episode because teds power is too much for him. Remember it took ted LONG before he could control it, before he could be in the same room without with other people without radiating them to death, like he did to his wife.

If spoilers are right, now

both ted and peter will leave (or attemp to leave) NYC...

I think Ando will be gone too, Isaac drew him dead. And the sword can be resored, I suppose. They should've taken future hiro's sword just in case, haha.

There's an unbroken sword in one of the promos for next episode. And papa Nakamura is holding it!

There's an unbroken sword in one of the promos for next episode. And papa Nakamura is holding it!

I guess that is his power.

Yes let's see if Ted and Peter try to leave NY.

Interesting episode.

Why was Peter so eager to meet Ted if he knew he would absorb his powers, and might not be able to control it.

Wander what Hiro will get up to next.

Why didnt he just chop Sylar while he was frozen, instead of unfreezing him and then attempting to slice and dice him?

Interesting episode.

Why was Peter so eager to meet Ted if he knew he would absorb his powers, and might not be able to control it.

Wander what Hiro will get up to next.

Why didnt he just chop Sylar while he was frozen, instead of unfreezing him and then attempting to slice and dice him?

He didn't unfreeze time on purpose, it looked like he lost his concentration.

Candice's power got a little bit more interesting, pretty damn cool! Molly will come in handy I guess, but it still doesn't make sense why Sylar couldn't kill her?

I knew Sylar's mother was dead way before it happened. I kinda yelled it outloud and then he killed her :p

Great ending, although if I were Peter I would run away from Ted as fast as possible, not just stand there like a dumbass. But there's still 2 days right, so he obviously will contain himself until then.

Candice's power got a little bit more interesting, pretty damn cool! Molly will come in handy I guess, but it still doesn't make sense why Sylar couldn't kill her?

I knew Sylar's mother was dead way before it happened. I kinda yelled it outloud and then he killed her :p

Great ending, although if I were Peter I would run away from Ted as fast as possible, not just stand there like a dumbass. But there's still 2 days right, so he obviously will contain himself until then.

Candice was pretty hot last night...I lol'd when she said to Micah I can show you things you won't want to see...does she mean open her dressing gown ;)

Sylar seems powerful enough to stop the time freeze I thought...or Hiro just isnt as powerful as he thought...

Sylar seems powerful enough to stop the time freeze I thought...or Hiro just isnt as powerful as he thought...

Sylar has no ability that would let him counteract Hiro's. Hiro simply lost his concentration at the moment of truth.

Sylar has no ability that would let him counteract Hiro's. Hiro simply lost his concentration at the moment of truth.

+2

The beauty is that everything changed, Sylar is now the bomb because of Hiro's actions (telling peter to save claire) while Peter took a path that changed the effects of Ted Power's on him (learning to control)

Oh well...

I also thought the Molly thing was overplayed...in the end her ability is a bit lame...tho she will probably be important next season when theres a new lot of cast members...

Oh well...

I also thought the Molly thing was overplayed...in the end her ability is a bit lame...tho she will probably be important next season when theres a new lot of cast members...

yea... i suppose the virus she carried is more important than her actual power...

Anyone else thinks that since Hiro can time travel he might be that Japanese hero from history? I mean... where else will he be trained by the arts of the sword?

Anyone else thinks that since Hiro can time travel he might be that Japanese hero from history? I mean... where else will he be trained by the arts of the sword?

Yeah also he mentioned about giving Sylar forgiveness of Bushido or something when he was standing outside Sylars mums apartment...

According to TV.com, the finale will be 2 hours long :woot: :drool:

wow.. this is the first i am hearing about this... but. .if its true I am all for it.... anyone know how reliable this info is?