NBC'S Heroes

wow.. this is the first i am hearing about this... but. .if its true I am all for it.... anyone know how reliable this info is?

First I heard of it as well...

"Sylar has no ability that would let him counteract Hiro's. Hiro simply lost his concentration at the moment of truth. "

Who said that is wrong, Sylar has the ability to kill, which can stop Hiro from using his ability. LOL

Sylar can stop things from moving or start moving and has a very good hearing among other abilities. So the only way for Hiro to actually kill Sylar is by a full surprise attack. His attempt at the apartment was good but he doubted too long.

Remember it took ted LONG before he could control it, before he could be in the same room without with other people without radiating them to death, like he did to his wife.

And you remember Peter learned how to control abilities he absorbs ;). Maybe he will be controlling it faster because of what he allready learned and because Claire is there to help him.

Edited by kryptonate

This site says 2 hours, but the NBC schedule says it will be only 1 hours 5 mins long. :(

I thought it would only be around that...its a shame because 2 hours would be awesome!!!

Well, 1hr 5m still is longer than the regular 40 minutes :).

umm.. not sure what you mean.. the show is regularly 60 minutes.. if you are taking out commercials than i think its close to 43.. but if NBC lists it at 1 hr and 5 min... its only going to be 45-47 minutes of actual show...

Yeah I looked at last nights and it was 42 mins which I thought was less then usual weeks...

One hour television programs in the US are usually between 42-43 minutes of content with the rest being commercials.

Someone is supposed to die in ep 22. I hope it's not DL, it would be a crap if they revealed that in the promo. I think they did that with isaac, but that one was too obvious

You're welcome! Seriously though, like I said before, what does finding someone have to do with stopping them? She can find anyone, but finding someone doesn't always equate to stopping someone. CTU found a nuke, but it blew up in their faces, so.... But you were right, she's a tracker. I think Molly's ability was overplayed by the previews imho.

On another note: Maaaan!! The writers are making my theory all the more harder to accept :(

She is the most important cuz with sylars coming ability to change into anyone... she will be key in finding him.

She is the most important cuz with sylars coming ability to change into anyone... she will be key in finding him.

So you are saying that Thompson knows that Sylar will meet and kill Candice and take her ability? Thats a little farfetched.

The ONLY reason that Thompson said Molly was needed to stop Sylar is very simple. Mohinder wants Sylar dead. Thompson played off of that to get what he needed, his tracking system fixed.

i think people know more than they let on.. kinda like nathans mom. i also think the sylar that tried to kidnap molly from the fbi building was future sylar.

Someone is supposed to die in ep 22. I hope it's not DL, it would be a crap if they revealed that in the promo. I think they did that with isaac, but that one was too obvious

Yeah that would be crap but saying that alot more people are meant to die before the end of the season so one of many I suppose...

The show only has two episodes left, so there can't be a two hour finale if it's going to air over the next two weeks.

So you are saying that Thompson knows that Sylar will meet and kill Candice and take her ability? Thats a little farfetched.

The ONLY reason that Thompson said Molly was needed to stop Sylar is very simple. Mohinder wants Sylar dead. Thompson played off of that to get what he needed, his tracking system fixed.

I'm inclined to think that that was the case. It's much more plausible.

i think people know more than they let on.. kinda like nathans mom. i also think the sylar that tried to kidnap molly from the fbi building was future sylar.

And exactly how would future Sylar get to the past...?

The show only has two episodes left, so there can't be a two hour finale if it's going to air over the next two weeks.

I'm inclined to think that that was the case. It's much more plausible.

And exactly how would future Sylar get to the past...?

well he got hiros power maybe when he got shot. becuase until sylar is killed in the past and the future is changed, the future we saw in the 5 years later episode still happens. if you watch that episode from way back when, when matt and the female cop come accross sylar in the besement of the fba building, it looks like he got shot.. stood up then flew away. and we know in the future he killed claire and nathan.

Edited by pepsihabbit

well he got hiros power maybe when he got shot. becuase until sylar is killed in the past and the future is changed, the future we saw in the 5 years later episode still happens. if you watch that episode from way back when, when matt and the female cop come accross sylar in the besement of the fba building, it looks like he got shot.. stood up then flew away. and we know in the future he killed claire and nathan.

Wait, huh???

Sylar never got Hiro's powers. The only way Sylar can get someone's powers is to cut open their head. The episode from way back when is the pilot episode where he got shot; he was also shot by Mr. Bennet when before he could kill Bennet's wife. The fact he eventually killed Nathan and Claire has no correlation to him being able to travel through time.

I thought he caused a diversion then got away...back then Sylar was just out to get the Heroes he knew of and because he failed getting Molly before he tried again...

go back and watch that episode of sylar trying to get molly. listen closely to what matt hears her think in her head.

Wait, huh???

Sylar never got Hiro's powers. The only way Sylar can get someone's powers is to cut open their head. The episode from way back when is the pilot episode where he got shot; he was also shot by Mr. Bennet when before he could kill Bennet's wife. The fact he eventually killed Nathan and Claire has no correlation to him being able to travel through time.

im just saying that its possible somewhere in the future sylar gets hiros powers. just becuase we dont see that doesnt mean it cant happen. its just a theory