NBC'S Heroes

Sylar can stop things from moving or start moving and has a very good hearing among other abilities. So the only way for Hiro to actually kill Sylar is by a full surprise attack. His attempt at the apartment was good but he doubted too long.

And you remember Peter learned how to control abilities he absorbs ;). Maybe he will be controlling it faster because of what he allready learned and because Claire is there to help him.

First off, how exactly does Claire help Peter? Rubbing his peter maybe? I'd like her to rub mine... :devil:

Hiro really screwed up. But then, his attempt is not within the previous timeline. Things are continuing to be a diversion from the original. Peter actually gets control of his acquired powers, unlike previously so (I'm guessing). It seem more and more likely that Sylar is the bomb. Although, he won't die from it. If it is Peter he wouldn't die from it either. It's just an extention of their power. My money's on Sylar killing Ted and being the bomb.

Both Claire and Peter told each other they were glad to know each other, it made them feel less strange. Also, Peter said Claire to help him if things should go wrong.

okay, this may stir some things up...

i recall that one of the earlier appearance, sylar was actually shot several times by parkman... how the hell does he live (heal too?) if he doesn't have claire's ability?

i think that peter is the bomb, but he can't die from it even if he blows, simply because it's a power. i don't think the way it works is that you can actually die from your power. i imagine that when he blows up, he actually blows up his surroundings, not himself. (kinda far-fetched, but anything's possible)

i also agree with the molly bit. the promo made it seem like she had some sort of trump ability. a tracking ability? wtf... how the hell can she be the only one that can stop him if there's no one to take him out? (hiro's a puss, and peter's just not up to par... yet)

lastly, i need a little clarification. the reason sylar was able to move, is because hiro touched him? or is it because he freaking got scared and lost control of freezing time?

the more i think about it, the more rediculous it seems. sylar's just too damn good at utilizing his acquired powers. i mean, technically, if he is using his super hearing all the time, nobody can get past him, as he'll just hear them miles away.

Now you begin about it, it won't be that far-fetched to think Peter won't die from exploding. If I recall good, in the episode of 5 years in the future we found out that it was Peter who exploded but he still lived 5 years later.

Why Sylar was able to move is not 100% sure, but probably Hiro just chickened out and lost his concentration.

I think Sylar can't use his hearing ability all the time or he'll go nuts like the woman he got it from explained. I think he'll just use it when he's aware something is wrong.

okay, this may stir some things up...

i recall that one of the earlier appearance, sylar was actually shot several times by parkman... how the hell does he live (heal too?) if he doesn't have claire's ability?

i think that peter is the bomb, but he can't die from it even if he blows, simply because it's a power. i don't think the way it works is that you can actually die from your power. i imagine that when he blows up, he actually blows up his surroundings, not himself. (kinda far-fetched, but anything's possible)

i also agree with the molly bit. the promo made it seem like she had some sort of trump ability. a tracking ability? wtf... how the hell can she be the only one that can stop him if there's no one to take him out? (hiro's a puss, and peter's just not up to par... yet)

lastly, i need a little clarification. the reason sylar was able to move, is because hiro touched him? or is it because he freaking got scared and lost control of freezing time?

the more i think about it, the more rediculous it seems. sylar's just too damn good at utilizing his acquired powers. i mean, technically, if he is using his super hearing all the time, nobody can get past him, as he'll just hear them miles away.

Hiro wimped out and lost his concentration allowing Sylar to move...

go back and watch that episode of sylar trying to get molly. listen closely to what matt hears her think in her head.

im just saying that its possible somewhere in the future sylar gets hiros powers. just becuase we dont see that doesnt mean it cant happen. its just a theory

*sigh* here we go again...

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that Sylar ever got Hiro's powers. Nothing, nothing, nothing has given a hint of this. Nothing, again, nothing. Can it happen? Absolutely. But again, nothing has alluded to this.

In regards to the explosion, whoever explodes most likely has Ted's abilities, beit Ted, Sylar, or Peter. Having this ability will allow the person to destroy whatever is around them without being hurt. This was clearly the case when Ted got shot in Bennet's home; Ted was fine, everything else was not. Going by the future timeline, Sylar never gets Ted's abilities, or simply didn't want to use it when he and Peter started fighting. At that point, we really don't know Ted's fate and if Sylar has his ability, so it's safe to say that only Peter shares it. With this, Peter or Ted will explode. I'm still placing my money on Peter. Sylar thinks he will explode because of the visions he's having.

go back and watch that episode of sylar trying to get molly. listen closely to what matt hears her think in her head.

would you mind telling us what he hears? Not everyone has every episode accessible to them...

*edit* but they're available on nbc.com....Doh!

There is absolutely nothing to indicate that Sylar ever got Hiro's powers. Nothing, nothing, nothing has given a hint of this. Nothing, again, nothing. Can it happen? Absolutely. But again, nothing has alluded to this.

In regards to the explosion, whoever explodes most likely has Ted's abilities, beit Ted, Sylar, or Peter. Having this ability will allow the person to destroy whatever is around them without being hurt. This was clearly the case when Ted got shot in Bennet's home; Ted was fine, everything else was not. Going by the future timeline, Sylar never gets Ted's abilities, or simply didn't want to use it when he and Peter started fighting. At that point, we really don't know Ted's fate and if Sylar has his ability, so it's safe to say that only Peter shares it. With this, Peter or Ted will explode. I'm still placing my money on Peter. Sylar thinks he will explode because of the visions he's having.

My money is on Peter as well...also it would be very tough for Sylar to cut Ted without him going Nuclear so Sylar probably thought it was best he didnt try it...

In response to Post #1728, Sylar gets up after being shot is probably the extended use of his telekinesis for all we know. Remember how he and Peter fell to their 'deaths'? Peter lived because of Claire, but even before that Sylar was off. So its quite obvious that Sylar doesn't need Claire to heal, but it takes him much more effort to do so (read the graphic novel: Road Kill).

Right. When he stands up, you can hear the bullets hitting the floor. That means they never went into his body, so he used his telekinesis to stop the bullets. As for his disappearing act, well that's harder to explain. So far as we know, he can't disappear, and he can't fly. And also, Molly 'said' "How did he...how could he find me?" after Sylar tried to kidnap her. That's another good question. The only person who can locate the heroes is Molly herself.

The beauty is that everything changed, Sylar is now the bomb because of Hiro's actions (telling peter to save claire) while Peter took a path that changed the effects of Ted Power's on him (learning to control)

No it didn't. I don't think anything was changed. See, I believe future Hiro was confused between Sylar and Peter. Everyone (except peter, nathan and sylar) think that Sylar blew up. But in reality it was Peter who blew up. Claire was never killed in the future either. She just went into hiding. Also the "save the cheerleader, save the world" bit. That's not true. Since it was Peter who blew up, Claire was never killed, as Peter just absorbs powers. So even though Future Hiro told Present Peter to save Claire, it did not alter the timeline, as Future Claire was never killed. Sylar never killed Claire in the future and she just went into hiding, so everyone THOUGHT she was dead.

What? Sylar does have Ted's abilities. He is able to go nuclear when he and peter fought. But yes, I think Peter will blow up.

Right. When he stands up, you can hear the bullets hitting the floor. That means they never went into his body, so he used his telekinesis to stop the bullets. As for his disappearing act, well that's harder to explain. So far as we know, he can't disappear, and he can't fly. And also, Molly 'said' "How did he...how could he find me?" after Sylar tried to kidnap her. That's another good question. The only person who can locate the heroes is Molly herself.

Yeah but right at the beginning he did meet Chandra which means he had access to the list so the first time is understandable because the list would say where the girl and her parents are living the second time it may just be guess work like the local police station...

I'm not sure if anyone talked about it or if it is too obvious to even mention but..

Mica is in NY to rig the voting boxes so Nathan will win

I'm not sure if anyone talked about it or if it is too obvious to even mention but..

I thought that...

Good thinking, didn't occur to me at all :o

What? Sylar does have Ted's abilities. He is able to go nuclear when he and peter fought. But yes, I think Peter will blow up.

When did Sylar use Ted's powers? His hands were like ice and Peter's hands were glowing, like Teds. Not to mention that we never saw Sylar until almost the very end of the episode.

Good thinking, didn't occur to me at all :o

I thought that to be the case immediately after Linderman greeted Micah.

Very obvious.

When did Sylar use Ted's powers? His hands were like ice and Peter's hands were glowing, like Teds.

People are making the assumption that Sylar was using Ted's EMP ability. However, that makes ZERO sense, since an EMP has a negligable effect on a person.

He was using the ice power from Molly's father. I thought that was understood...

I thought that, but the voting boxes are paper with a tick on it right? So how would Micah rig that

I thought that, but the voting boxes are paper with a tick on it right? So how would Micah rig that

not all voting is done like that anymore, and even the ones that are are not counted by humans, a computer has to come into play somewhere in that process

not all voting is done like that anymore, and even the ones that are are not counted by humans, a computer has to come into play somewhere in that process

Maybe the computer that counts the votes...

He was using the ice power from Molly's father. I thought that was understood...

I didn't see the last episode :(

But regardless, I still believe that saving the cheerleader did not save the world. Hiro miscalculated.

You have to remember that there are TONS of idiots that watch and cannot understand what they are seeing.