NBC'S Heroes

Yep its coming to BBC which incedently will showing season 2 as well :)

Yeah supposedly they paid ?400,000 per episode of season 2, more than they paid for the entire first season.

Yeah supposedly they paid ?400,000 per episode of season 2, more than they paid for the entire first season.

Yeah its alot especially for UK but at least its better then Sky One getting their hands on them and ruining it...

Yeah its alot especially for UK but at least its better then Sky One getting their hands on them and ruining it...

True, but if they did that we'd highly likely get it on Anytime each week ;)

True, but if they did that we'd highly likely get it on Anytime each week ;)

Yeah what they do with Lost is a good idea because its the Sunday after the American showing but I think it can reach a different audience with it being on BBC 2...

Yeah what they do with Lost is a good idea because its the Sunday after the American showing but I think it can reach a different audience with it being on BBC 2...

I'm intrigued, was it just announced for BBC2? No HD broadcasts on BBC HD?

I'm intrigued, was it just announced for BBC2? No HD broadcasts on BBC HD?

It was announced a while back...I think it was mentioned HD but not sure on that...

Hmm, from some digging I found this.

In August, Heroes screens in widescreen HD. An epic drama chronicling the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary powers, it is one of the highest-rated programmes on US network television.

I suppose they're just going to do it later rather than simulcast. Would just be nice to see what it's like on a proper HD broadcast, because Lost is way different when you watch it properly in HD.

I think i might watch it when they show it on BBC2. Too bad i don't have any HD channels because it would have been awesome watching it in HD.

I think i might watch it when they show it on BBC2. Too bad i don't have any HD channels because it would have been awesome watching it in HD.

Yes, especially on the BBC. The difference between Torchwood when it was airing on BBC3 and BBC HD was immense. They still show it occasionally and some shots in the previews.

Plus no ads :D

Exactly, when the screen fades every 10 minutes or so you can be glad you don't have to sit through the latest offer at duhfs or puk world.

Dont forget that the HD-DVD version of Heroes is being released on August 28th... just released its monday.. new comic today!

Have you been reading the comic lately?...that Betty comic is quite interesting and her power rocks :shifty:

Have you been reading the comic lately?...that Betty comic is quite interesting and her power rocks :shifty:

yup... i think today is the last part of hers right??.... I cannot wait to see if we are going to get another backstory next week.. and if so.. who will it be... man .. september cant come soon enough

yup... i think today is the last part of hers right??.... I cannot wait to see if we are going to get another backstory next week.. and if so.. who will it be... man .. september cant come soon enough

Yeah I think it is, I like the comics idea because as you said you learn alot about the backstory and when you watch the series you can relate to the characters more knowing where they began...

I just watched the season finale of volume one (episode 23). Amazing but oh no there is so much left to hang onto. I glad about the idea of introducing new characters and concepts but i don't think i could live without the main characters from volume one, eg Peter, Claire, Sylar.......

I'm guessing they will still have a "center stage" presence in the next volume.

Can anyone confrim that BBC will have Volume 2 before SciFi here in the UK? I would love if it came around as soon as September.

I just watched the season finale of volume one (episode 23). Amazing but oh no there is so much left to hang onto. I glad about the idea of introducing new characters and concepts but i don't think i could live without the main characters from volume one, eg Peter, Claire, Sylar.......

I'm guessing they will still have a "center stage" presence in the next volume.

Can anyone confrim that BBC will have Volume 2 before SciFi here in the UK? I would love if it came around as soon as September.

It probably won't be due to the fact that BBC 2 will have an episode a week so thats 23 weeks...and also Sci-Fi doesn't have the rights to Season 2 only BBC 2 has...