RealPlayer 10.5 Update

I forgot to say it comes with the option of installing Google Desktop & Google Toolbar aswell.

I think it supports a few new file types,Quicktime being one of them

I wonder if RealPlayer will ever switch from 6.0 to something different. I mean, the first iteration of 6.0 was released in 1998! (as RealPlayer G2) :laugh:

Yep and crammed full of spyware.

They denied it but Gibson research proved them wrong.

Updated it yesterday, only use it for files made with real-player I download, otherwise, can't be arsed to use it.

I really don't think Real Player (for Windows) is nearly as bad as it used to be... It's still nowhere near my first choice, but it used to be a complete nightmare.

RealPlayer Enterprise is just a few false details away if you just want to play the odd RM file without all the other stuff.

You idiot! That page was last updated back in October 2000! It certainitely cannot apply to RealPlayer 10.5, doh!

Maybe if you have an up-to-date link to someone who's analysed the current software, it may apply.

Anyway, no direct full download link to this latest version?

You idiot! That page was last updated back in October 2000! It certainitely cannot apply to RealPlayer 10.5, doh!

Maybe if you have an up-to-date link to someone who's analysed the current software, it may apply.

leesmithg's reply (to tereshchenko's reply) was about RealPlayer 6.0 from 1998 not RealPlayer 10.5

Please read the entire thread before calling anyone an idiot. You just might make an idiot out of yourself if you don't.