Jericho

Geez. Give it up, this is the end.

Yeah I thought it was the end way back episode 22 of Season 1 but luckly brought closure I am just saying what I read the other day that if CBS didn't pick it up they could shop it to other networks.

Yeah I thought it was the end way back episode 22 of Season 1 but luckly brought closure I am just saying what I read the other day that if CBS didn't pick it up they could shop it to other networks.

Maybe Sci-Fi would take it. Thats about it.

OMG

I can see what I think might happen if indeed it is the end next week!

I love this show shame to see it go!

OMG

I can see what I think might happen if indeed it is the end next week!

I love this show shame to see it go!

I really need to catch up on this show im so far behind.

On a side note, do you ever sleep? lol

I still love this show. It's a shame people don't watch it like me, fanatic about it, I am ;)

I love how pretty much anything in this should *could* actually happen, and a lot of it is commentary on current events.

I still love this show. It's a shame people don't watch it like me, fanatic about it, I am ;)

I love how pretty much anything in this should *could* actually happen, and a lot of it is commentary on current events.

Woo another fan! :p

Yeah I loved this show since it started and I am annoyed they cancelled again.

Sigurd - I do...but if I sleep the ninjas could attack :shiftyninja:

So it said "season finale" - does that mean there may be a third season? I remember reading that the shows writers were going to end season 2 with closure if season 3 wasn't going to happen but I can't see that happening with a 1 hour episode next week

So it said "season finale" - does that mean there may be a third season? I remember reading that the shows writers were going to end season 2 with closure if season 3 wasn't going to happen but I can't see that happening with a 1 hour episode next week

Hollywood reporter was reporting that someone from inside CBS said theres no chance of a third season so they have chosen the ending that will wrap the series up so theres not much hope, myself would love a third season I think the action this season has earnt it but ratings earn renewals and unfort the ratings have been poor.

Edited by Rappy

ABC:

8:00pm It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown ® (6.32 million)

8:30pm Just for Laughs (5.07 million)

9:00pm Dancing With the Stars (16.8 million)

10:32pm NEW: Miss Guided (10 million)

CBS:

8:00pm NCIS ® (10.5 million)

9:00pm Big Brother 9 (5.48 million)

10:00pm Jericho (5.78 million)

NBC:

8:00pm Biggest Loser (7.85 million)

10:00pm Law & Order: SVU ® (8.22 million)

Fox:

8:00pm American Idol (27 million)

CW:

8:00pm Beauty and the Geek (1.74 million)

9:00pm One Tree Hill (2.92 million)

Next week has to be better!

Is it just me or did the show's budget go down the drain. It honestly felt really "indie" to me.

Is it just me or did the show's budget go down the drain. It honestly felt really "indie" to me.

Yeah they did say they would not move from the set and everything is pretty much on one set rather then first season where it was everywhere.

Yeah and some of the camera angles felt like a reality show :s

I thought it was more soap opera like. It had that sort of camera effect.

Yeah they did say they would not move from the set and everything is pretty much on one set rather then first season where it was everywhere.

Wow. That sets so many limits on the plot. Oh well, I don't even watch the show anymore.

I thought it was more soap opera like. It had that sort of camera effect.

Wow. That sets so many limits on the plot. Oh well, I don't even watch the show anymore.

Yeah but they were giving just 7 episodes and half the budget so they really couldn't do much its a shame really.

CBS has nuked "Jericho."

Producers were told Thursday the show is ending its run on the broadcast network, sources said.

CBS will air the season finale next week with a resolution that helps give closure to fans.

After the first season concluded with an abrupt cut to black, fans famously inundated CBS with tens of thousands of pounds of peanuts to urge the network to continue the show.

For the seven-episode second season, producers shot two endings -- one that leaves viewers in suspense for a third round, another that is more conclusive.

The ending chosen by CBS will wrap up the final season's storyline, where the nuclear war survivors of a Kansas town struggled under a violent occupation by a government contractor.

"The March 25th episode of Jericho will be the series finale," CBS said in a statement. "Without question, there are passionate viewers watching this program; we simply wish there were more. We thank an engaged and spirited fan base for keeping the show alive this long, and an outstanding team of producers, cast and crew that went through creative hoops to deliver a compelling, high quality second season. We have no regrets bringing the show back for a second try. We listened to our viewers, gave the series an opportunity to grow, and the producers put a great story on the screen. We're proud of everyone's efforts."

Tuesday's finale doesn't entirely slam the door on the series, but is notably different from the cliffhanger version, sources said. The ending also doesn't entirely preclude the possibility of "Jericho" finding a second life on cable. The high cost of the production, however, will likely prevent a continuation of the show.

Great show, too bad its being ended.

I admit i did not watch it last year but when Universal HD had re-runs showing one weekend of the entire 1st season I DVR'd all of them and got hooked on the storyline. Was absolutely awesome.

I wonder how they get these figures for ratings though? Too bad its leaving but at least they leave us with a bit more of a closed story.