NBA Fantasy League

you can drop pierce lightly. you are in the 8th spot and 7 games behind cybertron for the 7th spot. with only 6 more weeks to go! catch up quickly!

I believe in the Paul Tracy approach to sports. You either come first or you DNF. I have no interest in limping into the playoffs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Tracy

On the other hand, I have nothing to worry about the rest of the season. I have more than a steady lead over 3rd place and the only thing that is worth fighting for is 1st place.

To emphasize my ridiculous turnaround this year, here are some numbers:

Started the season 3-20 (last place)

Ever since then, I have gone 104-39.

Not bad, eh? ;)

you can drop pierce lightly. you are in the 8th spot and 7 games behind cybertron for the 7th spot. with only 6 more weeks to go! catch up quickly!

Pierce returned to the lineup last night in somewhat limited action. Apparently his elbow problem wasn't as serious as it had been previously reported.

Suffice to say, I'm glad I didn't drop him the day before he returned after holding on to him for well over a month. That would have been painful.

Now if Rashard Lewis returns tonight then I will be sitting pretty for next week (and hopefully I can salvage something out of this week).

• 3 weeks later...

Our fantasy sports leagues have been pretty regular. The person with the most moves tends to be the top or one of the top people in every league. For the first time in a year, I'm not the most anal personal when it comes to managing my fantasy team, haha! Look forward to finishing the season strong.

Okay so im on like a 6 week slide from lie second place to 7th and soon to be out of the rankings. Any trades?? im willing to make some last min. moves to try to improve and soshould you :yes: maybe Gilbert if i can get a desent offer.

I got an offer of Kaman Felton and TJ Ford for Iverson was u stupid for making a counter offer?? I offered Iverson abd Ime Odoka (funny name solid numbers) for Magette and Deron Williams.

Im thinking i should have went with ford and felton adn dropped kaman?? GRRR to late we will see what happens.

Why can't I add players to my team? I click on add players and it gives me no option to add only an option to "watch".

Trade End Date: March 8, 2007

Lol. I haven't checked the league or changed my lineup for months now. Figures--I'm in last place now.

Oh well--my dorm league is shining. (1st place!--wonder why)

post-18268-1173571529_thumb.png

That's ridiculous because I wasn't able to add a Free Agent even before the 8th of this month. Now I am short a player.

It was posted in the league settings. :ninja:

Apparently, the reason why I couldn't add players was because IE7pro's filter was blocking the + next to the players' names. I have no idea why it would do that but I am glad I found the problem.

yea dont do it. but if you happen to forget to set up your team on uh saturday.... LOL no man all is fare in love and war. if im not good enought to keep my 8th spot then ill just win the consolation.. looking at it im already consolation material. oh well.

I didnt get it hey but im in seventh so unless i get a crazy points boost im in the consolation bracket!! best of the worst i think i could live with that!!

• 4 weeks later...