Registry Mechanic 5.0 for Free

Full commercial download!!

This full download offer will be taken offline on or after 16th of October 2006.

Platform Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Type time limited demo

Note you need to get a serial code to turn this download in to a full product. To get your serial code, head to:

http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/free/promo/VNU0306

Enter a name an e-mail

The program works very well. Been using 5.2 for over a month and it does the job quite well.

Thanks. I'm using it right now and it seems to be pretty good. I wonder if we (free users) can upgrade from 5.0 to version 5.2. I did LiveUpdate and it said no update available. :unsure:

ive used this software before, but stoped using becuase after a update (to 4.0 think?) i couldnt get the updates anymore...( :shifty: )

its great software. highly recommend trying it.

on my old machine i was getting tons of errors and my comp would constantly freeze and crash, which must of happened 5 times at least, and after running this it completly fixed it.

I dont agree with that. Spyware Doctor is probably the best antispyware software after Webroot Spy Sweeper.

My anti-spyware ratings based on personal experience,detection & removal:

1. Webroot Spy Sweeper

2. SUPERAntiSpyware

3. Microsoft Windows Defender - CounterSpy - AVG Anti-Spyware - Trend Micro Anti-Spyware

4. Spybot Search and Destroy

Average but very well advertised programs:

1. Spyware Doctor

2. Spyware Terminator

3. SpyRemover

4. Spinach AntiSpyware

5. PestPatrol

If you want to see how many false positives gives Spyware Doctor just install:

- Flashget - freeware

- KCeasy - open source

- eDonkey pro (no spyware)

or maybe even eMule...

Registry Mechanic is ok i guess. But it doesn't find everything you want it to find. Don't belive me that there is more errors on there after Regmech says there isnt?

http://Safety.live.com then click clean up and run that :p it will sure prove that Regmech is kinda rubbish.