Need For Speed:Carbon Released!

Ermmm, what the hell?

After you beat Angie and Kenji, i completed all the races left in their territory. Now i got a "RaceWar" race left in Kenji's Territory and

they are all driving Tier 3 cars. I can't buy any Tier 3 cars yet, so I'm pretty much getting smoked on the straight roads in my Lotus.

I had a perfect launch, took every shortcut with grace and was pretty much ahead but those cars smoke me no matter what.

Any tips?

try using your wingmen, that's what I did, I had a drafter with me. and yes, i did use a Lotus to the very end.

You can't use Wingmen in RaceWars ;)

But nevermind, just pulled myself together and now i got a McLaren SLR :wub:

oh whoops, missed your Racewars part, my bad. but it's still possible to win it, I did it. LOL>

You can't use Wingmen in RaceWars ;)

But nevermind, just pulled myself together and now i got a McLaren SLR :wub:

i bought the carbon game for my xbox 360 yesterday but didnt like it much, anyone who wants it its yours for $50 shipped. just PM me about it.

god im glad i dint pay for this game

this is why EA made not all the cars unlockable for career, allot of cars are unlocked by online races.

this is why EA made not all the cars unlockable for career, allot of cars are unlocked by online races.

Is this also why EA made this game suck so no one would play it in their infinite wisdom? Take that ridiculous signature off, don't support those asses. Same with BF2 and BF 2142.

I also agree that extra "Car Unlocks" on a game i don't want to play is a great incentive to buy it.

Edited by Doolop

Anyone notice the appalling white gleam to the edge of all the cars? Its like they took the reflections from NFS:MW and forgot to flip them to night time.

This game is far too goddamn easy! and theres a brief delay in pressing the buttons and the car reacting.

once again, EA have been corporate ###### and can't be bothered to program a game properly and instead just care about getting it out quickly to rake in all the cash. ****s me off so much they are the scum of the gaming world, this game is the buggiest p.o.s. i've ever played