List of Confusing Things To Say To People

Whats the last number before infinity :shifty:

works well on dumb people biggrin.gif i see them sitting there for ages trying to work it out

That's easy! infinity - 1, of course.

That's easy! infinity - 1, of course.

Reminds me of that commercial where he asks the kids for the biggest number or something and one says infinity, then infinity plus infinity, and finally infinity times infinity

Way to bump an old thread, Charisma (a mod no less)! :p

That being said, if infinity is a never ending number, then infinity times infinity is not larger because neither number will ever stop increasing therefore neither number can be larger than the other.

Way to bump an old thread, Charisma (a mod no less)! :p

That being said, if infinity is a never ending number, then infinity times infinity is not larger because neither number will ever stop increasing therefore neither number can be larger than the other.

:o  I didn't even notice the timestamp! It was bumped first by someone else (a spammer, quickly banned) but it popped up on the mini-spy so I jumped in. It wasn't me, I swear :laugh:

• 4 years later...
  • Jim K locked this topic
On 11/8/2006 at 0:56 AM, Dotdot said:

If ducks have eyes and so do humans then arent we all ducks? - Dumb logic at its best

Isn't that the sort of crap Will Smith's son comes out with all the time?

Being famous doesn't make you smart, it just amplifies the stupidity :p

• Haha 1

• Jim K unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, Steven P. said:

Isn't that the sort of crap Will Smith's son comes out with all the time?

Being famous doesn't make you smart, it just amplifies the stupidity :p

Psss... @Steven P....look at the timestamp.  :)

i love the infinity one, my mrs says it all the time to me, which i always reply +1!

One thats always confused me since a child, is my mums threat to take "her hand off my lug"  (english translation :- threatening to slap me about the head)

• Like 1

One day a friend (also male) and I were walking down the street, and two girls were passing by. The only snippet of their conversation that we got was "I had sex with Bob all day long, and boy am I sore"... so of course, we would purposely say that when walking down the street passing people. It probably would have been more provoking in a "normal" place (it was in Berkeley), but the looks were well worth it.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Zagadka said:

One day a friend (also male) and I were walking down the street, and two girls were passing by. The only snippet of their conversation that we got was "I had sex with Bob all day long, and boy am I sore"... so of course, we would purposely say that when walking down the street passing people. It probably would have been more provoking in a "normal" place (it was in Berkeley), but the looks were well worth it.

LOL i got a mental image of you and your mate saying "I had sex with Bob all day long, and boy am I sore" hahahahahahha :D bet you get a few double takes.

My good lady, is as nice as you could be, considering she has to put up with me, we joke all the time, but she has the uncanny knack of shouting abuse at me at the most inopportune time (in jest!)....usually at drive thrus with driver windows open, something like "I f***ing hate you!" the look of the server is priceless.....I just shrug at the cashier and sigh :p she couldn't time it better tbh :D cracks me up every time. she always tries to make me red in public hahahah bless her.

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

When cheese gets its picture taken, does it say 'me'?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

In the past why did we kill people who killed people to show people that killing is wrong>

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

If firefighters fight fire, then what do freedom fighters fight?

How important does a person have to be before he is considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up about every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

15 hours ago, Londyn said:

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

When cheese gets its picture taken, does it say 'me'?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

In the past why did we kill people who killed people to show people that killing is wrong>

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavoring, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

If firefighters fight fire, then what do freedom fighters fight?

How important does a person have to be before he is considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up about every two hours?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

Disorientated oriental.

Cause I'm not blind.

Cheese does not speak.

Yes.

To show others what will happen if they kill.

No.

Because flavoured dishwashing liquid is a bad idea.

No, you don't know what to expect just to expect it.

Fight for freedom, they think.

About 7.

Some sandwich meat is square.

Babies sleep without concern.

Yes.

Welcome to Neowin :) You bumped an old thread and this is your punishment!

• Nick H. locked this topic