Request Logo $40

Question

Hey All,

My partner and I are in the process of coming of with a new site. Site name is registered as hexparts.com. We need a logo, preferably containing a hexagon and the word parts on it (or use ur imagination). Site itself will be mostly light colors (white/green/blue/light orange). So it would be nice if you make use of these colors mostly.

Please email me, or reply here, your designs. I will post the "winning" logo here. And I will send the money via paypal. So please don't forget to include your email address with the logo (where you want to receive the payment).

Thanks.

Hey All,

My partner and I are in the process of coming of with a new site. Site name is registered as hexparts.com. We need a logo, preferably containing a hexagon and the word parts on it (or use ur imagination). Site itself will be mostly light colors (white/green/blue/light orange). So it would be nice if you make use of these colors mostly.

Please email me, or reply here, your designs. I will post the "winning" logo here. And I will send the money via paypal. So please don't forget to include your email address with the logo (where you want to receive the payment).

Thanks.

I'll get one in tonight.

I very much suggest you make it open in the thread - email submissions deter some entrants because they don't know what they're up against.

As per Pox's suggestion, please post your designs here. I myself am a software developer, so I know the value of intellectual property.

But yes it was a 2 minute post among with other thousand things I have to do for the new biz. Sorry for the confusion.

I have a few ideas for this. Will have something ready later.

Thanks a lot for the hard work. I will "pick" one on Monday.

Again, thanks for your time and effort.

You're welcome. Here's my 1st couple of submissions. Colours, fonts etc can all be changed if required. In vector format, thus fully scalable. Hope you like these. Feedback welcome and appreciated...

HexParts1.jpg

HexParts2.jpg

There's only a very slight difference between the two above. The lower version has an opacity mask over the text.

I will work on some more later. I still have some ideas.

I like the designs very much. I will have a hard time picking one I guess.

Please keep in mind that I will need 3 "pngs" from you. One is for the web site header,

the other that we will include in our emails (same logo smaller font, smaller scale obviously).

somewhere around 200x80 or so (rectangle on the bottom of emails, also a letter head).

And just the logo without the "text (.com part)" this will be very small one possibly 64x64px

(again possible a letterhead).

Please keep the colors light if you can. So far colors have been great. Also can you please note if

you'd be interested in creating the "template" for the site, along with the logo? (Obviously for an additional

charge).

Thanks a lot.

what do you think of the logo ive produced?

I can resize it to any size you require, and yes if you require some sort of web template ill knock you one up

any changes you want me to make to the drafts above? in terms of colour/font/layout let me know

Okay, here's the next few creations. Obviously all can be adjusted to suit - sizes, colours, fonts etc. as they are vectors. Let me know what you think...

HexParts9.jpg

HexParts3.jpg

HexParts4.jpg

HexParts5.jpg

HexParts6.jpg

HexParts7.jpg

...as for the site, so long as you don't require any coding, I guess I could create something. Just have no experience with coding yet unfortunately.

jrowa:

I like the 1st and 2nd designs in your post. If you can elaborate on them I'd really appreciate it.

Pixelised:

I like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th designs. If you can elaborate on them I'd really appreciate it.

All,

I really can't make a decision right now, so please provide me a couple of more attempts if you can based on my comments above. (Also if it is easy for you, can you please provide "3 pngs" of each as I have described in a previous post)? Feel free to put the "sample" watermark on artworks.

In terms of web site, no coding is required. I just want a "front" page with some graphics.

I will handle the coding part myself.

If you can give me an estimate, I can review and if we agree on a ball park figure maybe you can come up with some designs for the front page as well.

Thank you all.

i had a few ideas but they're roughly sketched. I would appreciate some feedback...

continued...

If you can work on the second set of images that would be great, I like the green more than the gray. Thanks a lot for your time and effort.

Which ones do you want me to work on? The 2nd 3rd and 4th images I posted, or the different designs?

2nd 3rd and 4th are really good designs. I'd rather you work on them if you can.

Thanks.

Okay, I have been doing some tinkering, and hopefully with the right logo's!! Anyway, this could be a long post as there have been a lot of minor tweaks. I have also created some of them in the sizes you specified earlier. Hope you like some of these. Feedback would be appreciated....

HexParts20.jpg

HexParts20-200x80.pngHexParts20-64x64.png

HexParts21.jpg

HexParts12.jpg

HexParts13.jpg

HexParts14.jpg

HexParts11.jpg

HexParts11-200x80.pngHexParts11-64x64.png

HexParts15.jpg

HexParts16.jpg

HexParts17.jpg

HexParts18.jpg

HexParts19.jpg

HexParts10.jpg

HexParts10-200x80.pngHexParts10-64x64.png

...Phew!! I will await your comments before going any further.