Request Logo $40

Question

Hey All,

My partner and I are in the process of coming of with a new site. Site name is registered as hexparts.com. We need a logo, preferably containing a hexagon and the word parts on it (or use ur imagination). Site itself will be mostly light colors (white/green/blue/light orange). So it would be nice if you make use of these colors mostly.

Please email me, or reply here, your designs. I will post the "winning" logo here. And I will send the money via paypal. So please don't forget to include your email address with the logo (where you want to receive the payment).

Thanks.

Pixelised and jrowa:

I really like the work you came up with. I will get back to you with comments soon. It's hard to comment on them when there are so many good ones :)

Again, guys I really appreciate the time you put into this, thanks.

I want to thank everyone for their effort.

I will have to say that I had a really tough time deciding between jrowa's and pixelised's work. They are both magnificent. I like them a lot.

However, I had to pick one of the two and I will go with jrowa's design. Jrowa, please provide me with your contact information such that I can tell you the absolute dimensions and get your email address for payment (Paypal).

Again, thank you everyone.

post-108570-1163471407_thumb.jpg

thanks alot

im not at home today, but i will PM you when i get in tonight, and ill be able to then provide you with any dimensions or formats you require

- Jay