[rel] NeoGeniX

Maybe you should try it?

Anyway:

The common tasks etc in explorer windows are left, right and on top.

Ahh..thanks. I was actually trying it out but wasn't seeing anything different. I actually had to go into the explorer window.

can someone please post the screenshot on how logon screen looks ? im using everything else but im using tango login screenc cause its almost looks like stock login screen :D

Where can i get the tango logon screen you are using?

Another great theme. My only complaint is I think the grey you choose is too dark to really make the theme something I could use on a daily basis. An update with a lighter shade would be great and would seem to make many of us here happy.

Another great theme. My only complaint is I think the grey you choose is too dark to really make the theme something I could use on a daily basis. An update with a lighter shade would be great and would seem to make many of us here happy.

ditto here. I find this overall an amazing style but not one that I could use for long with the grey. Not comfortable to use with all the grey. Kudos for a great job though. :)

THIS IS JUST THE BEST VS I EVER SAW!!

Gongratz :woot:

But there is one thing i don't like about it, the cross (X) to shutdown windows is almost invisible, maybi you can color it red? Or in the color of the theme you chose? Like green, orange ..

I got a screenshot if what I mean.

crosssa0.jpg

I really hope you can do this :)

Asskicker :rofl: