Modem drivers - Thomson DCM425C

I recently had to re-install windows and I cannot access the internet without the correct drivers for my modem that Comcast came and installed leaving no cd behind. It says RCA on the front but I believe it's made by Thomson. The model number is DCM425C, as written on the bottom of modem. I'm running Windows XP also.

This is a picture of it, incase anyone has a cd containing the drivers?

c0_1.JPG

I cannot find drivers anywhere for it, and this issue may result in contacting Comcast to have them send a copy of the drivers out, but I'd rather get this issue resolved quicker if possible. I'm at a friends searching for any possible drivers atm. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 months later...
I recently had to re-install windows and I cannot access the internet without the correct drivers for my modem that Comcast came and installed leaving no cd behind. It says RCA on the front but I believe it's made by Thomson. The model number is DCM425C, as written on the bottom of modem. I'm running Windows XP also.

This is a picture of it, incase anyone has a cd containing the drivers?

c0_1.JPG

I cannot find drivers anywhere for it, and this issue may result in contacting Comcast to have them send a copy of the drivers out, but I'd rather get this issue resolved quicker if possible. I'm at a friends searching for any possible drivers atm. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

\

i'm going through the same thing i have a rca/thompson dcm425c cable modem and i'm trying to find drivers for it. my email addy is stevens7386@comcast.net so it would be nice if u lemme know if u found the drivers