The PRE game fun...

I dont see space here :(

"Getting to this page means you're paying attention.

Keep it up when the countdown hits zero and you could win high-end laptops, gaming computers, media centers, software, gaming consoles, media players, and games"

high-end laptops, gaming computers, media centers, software, gaming consoles, media players, and games

and fortunately or not.. most of these are/could be made by microsoft

What i find interesting is the Ante-penultimate is offering high-end laptops, gaming computers, media centers, software, gaming consoles, media players, and games.

And yet Zenith is offering Destiny and the "Ultimate Vista"

A few commnents:

1. I think all of this is practice for the "real" competition, like the annual Microsoft College Puzzle Challenge (...very similar)

2. We need some kind of place, maybe a dedicated forum with seperate threads (...please Neowin gods :) ) to work on this thing in a more organized way...we'll all have to take breaks etc... and can't be around all the time

guys i posted this earlier - the letters that were not repeated in the two puzzles (the unsolved one) are as follows

"Rght after studying the animation there - there are 10 letters that do not appear in the next picture

ZENPH

and

CJMRO"

Zenph = Zenith ?

CJMRO = ????

Those links aren't online.....

He abbreviated vanishingpointgame.com

Duh.

zenith - derived from Arabic samt ar-ras 'the way or road above one's head'; zenith technically is the point directly above the observer and nadir is the point directly below

Now for the suduko lookin puzzle we have to solve.

rootwiler... he is jsut using shorthand to avoid typing the whole thing

emale_tart... the puzzle should have been solvable from the start, even before the changes, so I am not sure about your theory...keep trying though

The domain is registered to Go Daddy, and I know that Microsoft doesn't use them as their domain registrar.

Perhaps so, but the clues point to this being a viral marketing campaign run by a third-party company on behalf of Microsoft, so the registrar isn't really relevant.