The PRE game fun...

I mantioned that, but didn't say that you should register before countdown reaches zero. I meant that, when the game (real one, for prizes) begin, I suppose there would be some kind of registration, so that They know, when someone find a solution, how to contact him/her.

Oh, ok :p thanks for clarifying that Englez. I guess we'll find out in 13 hours

On a different note. Can anyone please explain how to do the ciphers. I would really like to know and i appreciate it greatly.

Ehsan over at Unifiction started a post detailing how to decrypt the key clues. Check it here.

~jeff~

Im gonna go to London for that weekend anyways, so give me a shout if you happen to want to meet up there. Will be watching these forums and google-ing like a crazy fool by the time the count down reaches 0, which will be some tie in the early hours of tomorrow morning for me, about 3 am i believe ?

Extra Information from Loki . . . .

"Everything up to this point has been a warmup. Big things come in big packages. Jan 8, 630pm"

Location at Bellagio described via another puzzle....

Solution seems to define Spot-X as the centre point of the Fountains on the Strip side . . . . I'll be there ! !

Extra Information from Loki . . . .

"Everything up to this point has been a warmup. Big things come in big packages. Jan 8, 630pm"

Location at Bellagio described via another puzzle....

Solution seems to define Spot-X as the centre point of the Fountains on the Strip side . . . . I'll be there ! !

Nice - where did you find that?

have all of the countdowns on www.vanishingpointgame.com/circumnambulation gone to the same one as the main page for you? The text is much smaller as well.

have all of the countdowns on www.vanishingpointgame.com/circumnambulation gone to the same one as the main page for you? The text is much smaller as well.

Yes, and only 2 hours to go! :s

No, they're still showing the same values (like 5, or 11 days).. Las Vegas is the only one that ends today for me. The text does seem to be smaller though

No, they're still showing the same values (like 5, or 11 days).. Las Vegas is the only one that ends today for me. The text does seem to be smaller though

Page down for me now...

no, this is how they are for me:

times.bmp

no, this is how they are for me:

times.bmp

Very weird :s I tried refreshing several times, and I'm still getting the original end dates...

btw, I'm using IE7 with XP professional

Funny things... put as address in to your browser http://vanishingpointgame.com/CIRCUMAMBULATION/ and you have propper website but when you gonna put http://www.vanishingpointgame.com/circumnambulation/ ther is smaller fonts and diffrent times...

:s nope, they're both the same for me... btw, i think you have a typo there, it's /circumambulation not /circumnambulation.

:s nope, they're both the same for me... btw, i think you have a typo there, it's /circumambulation not /circumnambulation.

Try it using the incorrect spelling.

yep you right... but both sites are working with typo and without :D and its look like site with typo in address is just example (testing) site :woot:

yep you right... but both sites are working with typo and without :D and its look like site with typo in address is just example (testing) site :woot:

hmm... the one with the incorrect spelling doesn't work for me... wonder what's going on here :p :s

Ehsan over at Unifiction started a post detailing how to decrypt the key clues. Check it here.

~jeff~

Thanks Jeff Caplan that helped a lot.

Do you know where i can find out abou the Rot stuff to anyone?

What are those times actually? And what has it got to do with the time on the main page?

And why can't i get any timer anymore when i refresh the pages... Doorgh this game is frustrating me since the first puzzle...