The PRE game fun...

SuperRob you could at least say where/who did all the finding :p it was actually all found by someone in the unFiction IRC.

and i was the first perosn to record the phone call :D lol

anyways you can find both the fax and voicemessage below:

http://www.zerogen.net/loki/loki.wav

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtop...ach&id=6885

With all due respect, I solved this too. I said LAST NIGHT that I was going to call Microsoft in the morning and ask for Loki, and that's posted here, and at unFiction. Congrats to you as well, but come on ...

OK, I think I've fallen off the trail. The former AT&T Building in Seattle is very familiar to me, since I used to work there. I've called a couple of the companies that are now in the building, and in one case, even managed to punch in the extension I was given. I got a live person named "Marty."

"Uh, yeah ... I think I have the wrong number, sorry."

No luck so far, but I'll keep trying.

Edit: If that flight is indeed LEAVING Seattle for San Jose, it's probably a Californian AT&T building we're looking for.

yep

Flight: 394 Track this Flight

Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Page Last Updated: 9:57:14 AM update

Departure Scheduled Actual Gate Arrival Scheduled Actual Comments Alerts

Seattle 9:55 AM 9:49 AM D9 San Jose, CA 12:08 PM ETA 11:51 AM N/A

So we are looking for a former AT&T building in San Jose. I say San Jose becuse we have three airports and would ahve likely used SFO if in San Fran or OAK if elsewhere (like SBC)

yep

murmering rock project is on hold indefinetly...i think that is what i got

yep

murmering rock project is on hold indefinetly...i think that is what i got

murmering rock project is on hold indefinetly

Are you really sure you got it right? Could you record it?

Edit: I once have been in the Loreley, and the guide said the rocks produce an echo. Unfortunately we couln't hear it.

Hi, this is Loki. Or rather her electronic footprint left behind on this machine.

Funny how the inanimate world retains traces of things long after they've disappeared, isn't it?.

If you're calling about the murmuring rock project, it's on hold indefinitely, unfortunately (or 'and fortunately)

that's what I wrote down - listened to it 4 times

Edited by dickey500

I'm sure. Murmuring Rock is probably what we're supposed to help her start again.

By the way ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune_in_popular_culture

"Lorelei and Issac in the webcomic Black Tapestries webcomic appear as anthropomorphic foxes (Lorelei being a werefox) and both often behave as tricksters. Lorelei is also fond of alcohol and has many personality similarities to the modern depiction of Kitsune. Kitsune are mentioned as an explanation or how Lorelei briefly ended up in our universe, as drunken student occultists try to summon a Kitsune and summon the were-fox Lorelei instead (much to her confusion and rage). It should be noticed that neither Lorelei nor Issac are "Kitsune" as they are merely anthropomorphic foxes (Lorelei not full time)."

Is it possible that "Murmuring Rock Project" is a codename for this deal with AMD and the name on the chip? Or is the message just a bluff to keep everybody off their tail for a few hours. ;)

Is it possible that "Murmuring Rock Project" is a codename for this deal with AMD and the name on the chip? Or is the message just a bluff to keep everybody off their tail for a few hours. ;)

Actually, I'm thinking this is the end of the trail until next week. I've learned an important lesson, though. Go with your gut instincts.