The PRE game fun...

Why did the site stopped working in OPERA?!!!! in opera I got all sorts of tools to see hidden stuff in pages...]]

anyway... it says sourceS , one pin is 5813 no doubt... whats other source there is?

U could also try 15823 or 58131 or (1-9)5813 or 5813(0-9) Wouldnt that give you a PIN of five digits long.

i've tried added the digits on the puzzle (the ones in the corner), they add up to 8

if i do PIN 58238 then it says that they dont have such an extension, but if is put the 8 in the front then it say something like 'one' [??]

So there are definetly people from the marketing campaign watching this, because as soon as I posted the thing about hitting 0 the line was taken down and that part of the announcement was removed.

Interesting.

So there are definetly people from the marketing campaign watching this, because as soon as I posted the thing about hitting 0 the line was taken down and that part of the announcement was removed.

Interesting.

yeah it works from hungary too :)

all earth is included :D ['till the marketing guys someone mentioned cut off non-USA ppl :D]

020- 84786373 is wat you get on google when you type the standard numbers in try typing in 020?

As soon as you press 0 the automated message kicks in and disconnects your call

How did lokivanishes get that grid with the yellow selections?

How did that other guy guess the Rot -1 trick?

I think MS just wants to mess with us, and they send their helpers since we were n00bs @ it :p

How did lokivanishes get that grid with the yellow selections?

How did that other guy guess the Rot -1 trick?

I think MS just wants to mess with us, and they send their helpers since we were n00bs @ it :p

lol my thought too.

Well in that case it means there watching us right now and helping us navigate there little maze... so in that case... since im your little puppet M$ - go send something...like a mouse or a virus :p

The dl link to the phone call posted on unfiction, seems there at the same point as us.

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/files/phonecall.mp3

The grid was obviously some1 from Ms or who ever made this, I didnt quite understand the Rot -1 trick And the funny part is that IE Blog mentions nothing on this mysterious picture that just popped up so it seems like they are in on it.

I was n when loki first posted, the original clue box he gave was different... it was

(sorry for the lowtechness)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ XXXXXXXX _ _ _

XXXXXXXX_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

letters: rot -4

even numbers: remove

odd numbers: keep the same

This is what was written, instructions in that order but written horizontally

It was removed in about 10 minutes

Well, I don't normally do this, but since you guys were first on the scene, here's a cypher key for you. Impressive job!

More to come....but not delivered like this. Keep your eyes on the Post.

Good luck!

~L

post-191442-1166894224.jpg

(EDIT: for clarity)

Which Post would that be? New York?

I think that is his post Last time it was edited was today 10:17 so if you see any change he might put a clue in for 5 minutes or so? Thats why i think Post is capitalized and he said Post not thread

I think that is his post Last time it was edited was today 10:17 so if you see any change he might put a clue in for 5 minutes or so? Thats why i think Post is capitalized and he said Post not thread

See my post 2 or 3 above, he changed it once already, there might be another password in that original box he posted

I was n when loki first posted, the original clue box he gave was different... it was

(sorry for the lowtechness)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ XXXXXXXX _ _ _

XXXXXXXXX _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

letters: rot -4

even numbers: remove

odd numbers: keep the same

This is what was written, instructions in that order but written horizontally

It was removed in about 10 minutes

yeh i saw that too, it works out as:

3scap3

gravv1t

which looks like "escape gravity" but i wonder why it was removed...