Can you actually navigate deleted folders inside Recycle Bin?

I've been strolling around Vista and just noticed this weird thing. I clicked the right facing arrow on the address bar of the recycle bin and noticed that you can navigate inside a deleted folder inside the recycle bin and execute files there like it was not deleted. But if you double-click on the folder rather than navigating it into the address bar's right facing arrow, it would just show you the deleted file properties. Wonder this was a bug ?

post-154466-1169684021.jpg

I've been strolling around Vista and just noticed this weird thing. I clicked the right facing arrow on the address bar of the recycle bin and noticed that you can navigate inside a deleted folder inside the recycle bin and execute files there like it was not deleted. But if you double-click on the folder rather than navigating it into the address bar's right facing arrow, it would just show you the deleted file properties. Wonder this was a bug ?

The recycle bin is just another folder that is hidden away on your hard drive, it has long frustrated me that you cannot work in it like any other folder. I don't like having to drag a file out to the desktop just to know if that was the version or whatever I needed.

So I don't know if it is a bug, but I am glad you can do that!