Puzzle Box 4

Good evening all - I'll be joining you for tonights finale... Can i just say now - thank you everyone on the forums for making this a bloody riot and so exciting :-) it wouldnt be half as much fun without us all scrabbling to decipher the clues and I worked out one puzzle first...hoooray!

Sad to see it end tonight but lets hope it ends on a bang....

Just wondering... when you click on the puzzle boxes for each week it shows a picture next to the count down timer. week 1 was belagio fountains, week 2 was the sky and week 4 was of the buildings that the clues were displayed on. what is the picture of week 4?

Just wondering... when you click on the puzzle boxes for each week it shows a picture next to the count down timer. week 1 was belagio fountains, week 2 was the sky and week 4 was of the buildings that the clues were displayed on. what is the picture of week 4?

Gas Works Park in Washington state

When we have the answer, should we just post it? What are the tags to hide the answer with the background color as to not spoil it for everyone? It would be great if we posted the answers that way. thoughts?

When we have the answer, should we just post it? What are the tags to hide the answer with the background color as to not spoil it for everyone? It would be great if we posted the answers that way. thoughts?

Just post. We don't worry bout no stinkin spoilers here

73 min now!

44ish minutes to go...no lurking for me tonight - I'm actually gonna try to contribute. Anyone have any plans for a chat conference or are we going to stick with posting here? If anyone wants to holler, I'm on Yahoo Messenger as well.

Let's get it done!

Regards,

Mike

So I'm wondering.....if there are a bunch of people that are attending the event tonight...and the 4th box opens in 30 minutes, then that would mean those people going to the event would miss out on the time they would need to solve the puzzles in box 4...right? Which makes me think that they will have little chance to respond to Loki tonight if she were to ask us her question via email?

I was thinking more.... Powered By Intel... :p

LOL!!! Well...Powered by IBM/INTEL (you DID read the article about their partnership in the new chip technology right?)

check cnn.com

In all seriousness though, stuff like this is nice....i'm fed up of all the constant tech brand battles going on, i dont care where my camp lies, free gear is free gear ! :D kudos to AMD