Puzzle Box 4

hi guys

theres been some findings that loki is an actual actor. well just to add, i was flipping though the channels and loki was on all my children you know the soap opera. just saying if anyone was interested. at first i thought that there might be a clue in what she was saying but there wasnti was.

o well good luck guys. im not 18 so i havent really been able to partitipate. but i have solved some puzzles sadly without signing in

but o well

so

loki=really an actress= that was on all my children

No kidding, old news, check the thread started yesterday about it ...

Safe: 15000

The payroll transport went off on November 3, 1908, early morning. Butch and Cassidy were sneakily following them into the mountains. The caravan spent the night at an Ayamaro hacienda in a village called Salo. The next day, the bandits were waiting for the money transport at Waca Wa?usca (the Dead Cow Hill). At the riff (4,000 m) the hold-up took place. Naturally, Butch and Sundance were masked, but their accents gave them away easily. It is said that they robbed the transport in a polite and gentlemanly way. But then again, they were hugely disappointed to find only 15,000 pesos ($ 90,000)! They learned the bigger money transport was scheduled for next week!

You mean Lynn Chen - okies lets go with this

Is THIS Loki?

http://lynnchen.com/

No. Look at the thread where we posted the actual name. She plays a role in General Hospital.

Safe: 15000

The payroll transport went off on November 3, 1908, early morning. Butch and Cassidy were sneakily following them into the mountains. The caravan spent the night at an Ayamaro hacienda in a village called Salo. The next day, the bandits were waiting for the money transport at Waca Wa?usca (the Dead Cow Hill). At the riff (4,000 m) the hold-up took place. Naturally, Butch and Sundance were masked, but their accents gave them away easily. It is said that they robbed the transport in a polite and gentlemanly way. But then again, they were hugely disappointed to find only 15,000 pesos ($ 90,000)! They learned the bigger money transport was scheduled for next week!

Dammn, I was trying and trying with 13500 !!! hehe

hi guys

theres been some findings that loki is an actual actor. well just to add, i was flipping though the channels and loki was on all my children you know the soap opera. just saying if anyone was interested. at first i thought that there might be a clue in what she was saying but there wasnti was.

o well good luck guys. im not 18 so i havent really been able to partitipate. but i have solved some puzzles sadly without signing in

but o well

so

loki=really an actress= that was on all my children

No, It's General Hospital

Lost luggage.

Answer; DB Cooper

Captians Log

Answer; SEVEN

Cliff Climb

Answer; Percy Fawcett

Chess

Answer; Rosenwald Memorial