Grand Theft Auto IV

Didn't they say people would look like the ones in Table Tennis? Cause they don't....

No, they never said that. It would also be a waste of time and resources even if they did I'd rather they spend more time on gameplay because except for when GTA3 first came out, they've never been the prettiest games and it doesn't matter.

saw the vid last night this game looks amazing! truely stunning... i actualyl cant wait to play new york, gonna be great. bit odd about the russian matey but nvm its gonna be good :D

I so hope they have a online community. it would kick the playstation network down a hill with explosives taped to it! HAHA BURN HAHA

I so hope they have a online community. it would kick the playstation network down a hill with explosives taped to it! HAHA BURN HAHA

/sigh

i say screw GTA 4 im bloody ****ed off again.

GTA: San Andreas first release PS when all others were on PC, had to wait like 6 months.

Why are all these games coming out on crappy consoles and not getting released on PC first like they always have done.

SUX

bloody companies get on my ######

i say screw GTA 4 im bloody ****ed off again.

GTA: San Andreas first release PS when all others were on PC, had to wait like 6 months.

Why are all these games coming out on crappy consoles and not getting released on PC first like they always have done.

SUX

bloody companies get on my ######

Looks like sombody needs to get a console.

and if i can remember GTA 3 onwards have all come to consoles first not only San andreas.

im not buying a console i hate the controllers, if they brought out a keyboard and mouse for it yeah maybe, but in about 6months to a year the ps3 will look old compared to PC graphics anyway, btw i hate consoles :D

the nintendo wii looks good lotsa ppl says it wicked for gameplay, really fun. My mate should be getting one soon seeing as they sold out of the wii on all online sites in the uk last week - or so he says anyway. That looks fun but xbox and ps3 dont really interest me.

Aint had a console since the N64, starfox 4tw, and goldeneye for the uber multiplayer funage

PS2 has front usb slots for keyboards. Maybe the PS3 will have the same.

you do know the ps3 is out now right?

you can connect a bluetooth keyboard and mouse to the ps3 if you want.

watched the trailer this morning. Looks amazing, but liberty city again...

Don't be sure if it's the right place for IV!?

Anybody else seen it?

i wonder... maybe newyork isnt the only place, we all heard rumours of the game being in more than one place... the mateys russian so maybe its new york, russia... and maybe 2 more seeing as its GTA 4... ? who knows...

Seems like everybody thinks the Main Character is middle easteren - Am i the ONLY one who thinks he sounds russian.

+1

well... the trailer doesnt show much, too bad and too bad its ps3 and 360 only for now... argh darn it...

Glassed Silver:mac

Tell me about it :laugh:

It was havoc!

Between Half past Ten and Midnight GMT time this thread grew from 6 pages to 16 pages and from 11 till about 20 past it was growing at like a page a minute HAHA

RockstarGames, TeamXbox and IGN all got crippled and must of seen a few million visitors going to the sites!!

Pure Chaos!!!!!!

was it worth it YES the trailer looks stunning Visually and the storyline that can come from a Russian/Middle Eastern drug people smuggler could get ugly for shore. i think this game has got to be my second most anticipated game of the year. Next to HALO 3 That IS !! :woot: !!