Grand Theft Auto IV

Song Title & Small Details of Trailer 2 Revealed

Posted by Adriaan at 00:38.

Yahoo's coverage is finally showing off, though this isn't the sort of content we expected. If you don't want to know the title of the song featured in the upcoming trailer, don't read any further. From Yahoo!...

"The new trailer is scored with "Arm In Arm (Shy Child Remix)" by New York City-based band The Boggs. The idea was to show a real street-level view of Rockstar's version of the city with a band that belongs there...

...While Rockstar is reluctant to discuss the details, time is a big factor in GTA IV. The new trailer indicates in subtle ways how the passage of time might affect the game, and there are clues that indicate some missions, or mission elements, might be time-specific."

You can listen to a different remix of the song on their Virb profile over here.

More: Yahoo! Games

SOURCE

Can't wait for the new soundtrack - loved the previous ones..

the screens dont look that good......

sheeeeeesh... :o

Mr. High Expectation 2007.

This is a full streaming working city here. Those kind of visuals look amazing. I really think some people don't appreciate the effort that goes into such things.

For reference heres San Andreas:

gta-san-andreas-l.jpg

Yea, your right, they barely did anything to make the visuals better...

Yea, your right, they barely did anything to make the visuals better...

Who said that?

I agree with Meshuggah that the screens don't look that great, but I must say that those scenes look interesting. Graphically speaking we've seen much better shots of GTA IV in the past.

"Mr. High Expectation 2007" made me laugh. :laugh:

*cough* original trailer looked insanely good, but this doesn't * cough*

How could you know? We saw nothing close-up in the first trailer

The second trailer is due in 4hours 54minutes

With all due respect to Rockstar, but these screenies really don't look any better than Saints Row did on my 360.....I have it plugged into my monitor and its running through vga and it looks pretty awesome at times :yes:

I'll probably be getting this game, but I haven't really thought much of GTA since 3... The engine has needed a serious overhaul for so long in my opinion

Now, where did all the Gameplay > Graphics people go?

It seems like everyone is ready to call GTA IV a dead duck, due to some blur and HDR in a single screenshot?

Now, where did all the Gameplay > Graphics people go?

It seems like everyone is ready to call GTA IV a dead duck, due to some blur and HDR in a single screenshot?

I thought it was just me, but peoples standards are very high. I think the game looks fantastic, just wait till we till it's released and were all playing it.