Crackdown Hidden Orbs - Another thread

you could have asked this in the definitive thread i made. i know you needed help, but this thread is kind of pointless/redundant.

keep looking... you will find it

Ah yes, the definitive thread. It wasn't on the first page in this section so I simply forgot to check further back.

But I did have a point to my thread. ;) I'll keep looking, I just wanted to know if anyone experienced any bugs related to the hidden orb counter.

Anyone had a problem with orbs disappearing or anything of that nature?

Well I know that the orbs may change to another location where another would be. I know this because the other day i found 2 coming out of the agency and I had gotten those the first day....

yeah i know the agility orbs def change position, a friend has noticed it, heard rumours and i noticed it the other day... so maybe you need to spend like a da checking all positions without switching off

Oh, this brings back goooood memories of GTA

Looking for hidden packages using a map and then getting all of them on the map but still missing one in the game!

Having to go through all 100 hidden packages again is a pain in the........

I had the same problem with the pictures in GTA. IT was hard enough to get the picture done exactly from the right angle but then when I was missing one having to go back through each...