AOL Cayman Web Mail Beta 4

AOL Mail BETA 4 is Ready...

The Web Mail (codename: Cayman) Beta 4 release is good to go!

What's Changed in Beta 4

You'll notice some changes in Web Mail's layout and design. For instance, the "Keep as New" function for mail is now a stand alone button, the ability to import Contacts is now working, and the ability to check a message's status is now much easier to find.

But for Beta 4, our developers focused mainly on fixing bugs?lots and lots of them!

The following are bugs that were seen in the Beta 1, 2, and 3 releases (builds 23921, 24204, 24837, and 25322) but were fixed with the Beta 4 release (Build 26409):

• Checking the "Use Rich Text/HTML Editing" Setting now works
  • You can now show a message's status from the Sent folder. Previously, messages had to be individually opened to see its status.
  • You can now set a reminder for a To Do if that To Do has a date in the future.
  • The Quick Add date picker in the Calendar title does now closes when you click off of it and onto a specific date.
  • The Quick Add light box now appears correctly.
  • Event's drag and drop functionality no longer breaks, resulting in not being able to change the date and time to a desired value.
  • Web Mail will no longer reload when you save the Settings page.
  • You can now save the Spell Check preferences in Settings.
  • Search results are now case-sensitive.
  • Entering text in the CC or BCC field before entering text in the TO field will no longer result in a Freeze and/or Script Error (IE only)
  • If you modify a Calendar event while writing mail, the mail you are writing will no longer become corrupted.
  • The Buddy icon will now appear in mail you are writing per the settinShow buddy icon in signaturei>.
  • Spell Check is now working in plain text edit mode.
  • Spell Check will no longer display the "There were spelling errors. Send the message?" dialog after the message has already been sent.
  • Emptying and then renaming a folder will no longer result in a "There was an error retrieving your messages. Please try again" error message.
  • "Import Contacts" now working.
  • "Print Contacts List" is now working.
  • Print the Contacts Details page is now working.
  • You can now insert a picture in the body of the message by double clicking on a picture on the picture tray.

http://ro-r02.webmail.aol.com/26409/aol/en-us/suite.aspx

First time I've actually checked out this beta. I like it. I think the interface is nice. I really like the calender too. It would be nice if AIM linked up to the calender and popped up a notification when you had something going on. (Maybe it already does, haven't tested it.)