First Glimpse at Zoozen OVO 360 Case

Zoozen is delighted to give the public a first look at one of many innovative projects that our development staff are working on - Ovo 360. The Ovo 360 for Xbox 360 is the first case in the world which has the power to transform the complete look of Microsoft's next-generation machine. Sporting a sleek, white and sophisticated shell, the Ovo 360 fuses the awesome power of the Xbox with an elegant and breathtaking modern day design to match.

Please Note: Final production of the Ovo 360 may not go ahead. There is still much in terms of development to be done.

Wow this case looks real sweet

Xbox_360_Accessories_20_140.jpg

You mean I can pay money for an ugly, misshapen egg that appears to be bigger than my 360's current case? Well damn, sign me up.

Yeah, it looks kinda like a waffle iron or a Foreman grill.

You mean I can pay money for an ugly, misshapen egg that appears to be bigger than my 360's current case? Well damn, sign me up.
Yeah, it looks kinda like a waffle iron or a Foreman grill.

+1

-Spenser

I thought it looked sweet until I thought about how huge it would have to be. They should have an option for a soft top so it could double as a seat!

I thought it looked sweet until I thought about how huge it would have to be. They should have an option for a soft top so it could double as a seat!

"Fat nerd sits on and destroys console, sues manufacturer of case for adding seat cushion"